I am Hannah's Husband

That Thin Line

HANNAH POV

 

                                Nichkhun and I spent the whole day strolling around Seoul to get ideas for his proposal and to look for the perfect ring. He showed me a velvet box a while ago but apparently it is empty. He asked me to help him to choose a ring because he is afraid that Victoria won’t like it. Yes, two of my closest friends are getting married, that is if Victoria will accept the proposal and I am very sure that she will. They have been in a relationship for a year now. I can’t help but feel excited and happy for the two of them. 

After a tiring day with Nichkhun, I went back to the dorm with him. Since I was already finished with my job for the 5jib, I decided to leave the dorm and move to Inyoung eonni’s apartment where they are staying with the kids.

“Are you sure that you will move in?” Nichkhun asked as we went inside the apartment complex.

“Yup. I am done with my task with the guys and I will go crazy if I live another week with them. Besides, I need to concentrate on taking care of the kids on my own since Victoria and you will start your own family soon.” I assured him.

“We will still be here to help you with the kids.” He said and I shook my head.

“It is time for me to do it on my own. You’ve been helping me ever since and that is enough. I want you to concentrate on your lives now. Don’t worry about me.”

“Hey! It is not like we are leaving you just like that. We are friends!”

“I know. I just want you guys to stop thinking about me and the kids for a while. We will be fine. My parents and eonni are there to help me.”

“You need to find a guy that will take care of you and the kids.” He said.

“I have appa, Leeteuk oppa and you.”

“Hannah, what I mean is you need to start dating again.” He suggested.

“I will.” I stated and signaled him to stop the conversation about the kids when we reached the elevator.

“That’s good! I will set you up in a date with some of my friends.” He exclaimed.

“No thanks. I already have a date.” I said.

“You do? You have to introduce him to us!”

“Sure. I will introduce him to you later before you leave.” I said as we entered the dorm.

“He is coming over?”

“We have a date tonight and he is just leaving downstairs.” I explained.

“Park Hannah! Don’t tell me—“ He squinted. I smiled innocently, Victoria and him still has this bitter feeling towards Hyukjae no matter how I tried my best to explain to them that it is not his fault.

“Wait here, I’ll just fix my things so that you can bring them with you back to the apartment.”  I managed to say.

I started arranging my things when I entered my room. I put all of my clothes and shoes back to the luggage bag and zip it closed. When I remember that I’ll go shopping with Hyukjae at Myungdeong, I opened it again to take some clothes so that I can change. I didn’t dare to look through all of my clothes because I’ll surely end up arranging it again. I just took two pieces of clothes at the top layer then I went out to check on Nichkhun.

When I reached the living room, Heechul oppa was there, eyeing Nichkhun suspiciously.

“Who are you?” Heechul oppa asked. I decided to stay silent at the corner to watch them.

“I am Hannah’s visitor.” Nichkhun replied politely.

“Hannah?” Heechul oppa asked.

“Yes. I am a friend of hers from Boston.” Nichkhun said.

“Boston? Then why are you here?” I raised an eyebrow with oppa’s question. It’s a little bit arrogant. No. It is arrogant.

“We spent the day strolling around Seoul and she invited me here.” Nichkhun replied. “I’m sorry to ask you this, but who are you?” He asked innocently and Heechul oppa was rather shocked. His ego wouldn’t take this, I thought.

“You don’t know who am I?” Oppa asked with a knotted forehead. Nichkhun shook his head. He knew Super Junior as a group because I encouraged him to listen to their songs but he never really cared about knowing each of the members unlike Victoria. He only knows Leeteuk oppa, Hyukjae and Donghae because I used to have a picture of us in my room at Boston.

Heechul oppa cleared his throat and extended his hand in front of Nichkhun for a handshake.

“I am Kim Heechul. Hannah’s husband.” He introduced himself and my jaw dropped.

“Hannah’s husband?!” Nichkhun asked in disbelief then I remembered that I told him that I am going out with someone today and he is coming over, he might think that it is Heechul oppa!  What has gotten into him this time?

“Yeah. You don’t know? We got married as soon as she came back from Boston. I thought you are her friend?” Oppa continued.

“Yah! Kim Heechul!” I yelled at him.

“Oh~ yeobo. Missed me?” He acted and hugged me.

“Yah! Oppa! I swear I am going to kill you after this.” I hissed.

“How sweet of you.” He said and pinched my cheek lightly.

“Oppa, can you act normal even for a minute so that I can introduce you to my friend?” I said sarcastically.

“I already introduced myself to him, yeobo~” He smiled wickedly.

“I already know that you are a good actor so stop acting.” I whispered.

“He can’t stay here! You have a date with Hyukjae!” He whispered back.

“How did you know?!” I said surprised.

“He asked Leeteuk’s permission last night and your brother told me about it.” He explained and I was touched. It was nice of Hyukjae to do that.

“That is not an excuse for you to act that way in front of my visitor.” I said and forced him to face Nichkhun.

“Oppa, this is my friend, Nichkhun. Khun, this is Heechul oppa.” I introduced them to each other.

“The one that you are dating?” Nichkhun asked.

“I am her husband.” Heechul oppa replied and I elbowed him.

“No. He is in the group with Leeteuk oppa. He is just a good actor so he is fond of doing things like that.” I explained.

“In that case, you really are a good actor. I almost believed you.” Nichkhun told him.

“Almost?” Oppa asked.

“He is a close friend of mine so he knows almost everything that is happening in my life. You can’t lie to him about being my husband.” I told him.

“He is not courting you or something?” Oppa bluntly asked.

“Actually we are working on his proposal with my other friend that is why we are together since this morning.”

“Is that so? Well I think I need to introduce myself properly. I am Super junior’s Kim Heechul, Hannah’s self appointed older brother.”  He introduced and I chuckled.

“Nichkhun Horvejkul.” Nichkhun said and they shake hands.

See that? Heechul oppa can act normal if he really wants to.