Concert day

That Thin Line

HANNAH POV

Feeling the warmth coming from it, I cuddled closer to the owner of the comforting heat that makes my still sleepy self to just stay like this and indulge for a few more hours of rest. I smiled when i felt a feathery feeling on my forehead ignoring the weight across my waist, that same feeling started to travel across my face, to my eyes, nose and cheeks.

"Wake up sleepyhead." A voice whispered to my left ear. 

Without any hesitation, I followed the sweet command and is welcomed by a pair of doe eyes sparkling in amusement.

"Hey handsome." I greeted him with a smile and he gave me a firm kiss on the lips.

"How do you manage to be an angel when you are asleep and then turn into a seductress the moment you open your eyes?" He mumbled while tucking a few strands of my hair to the back of my ears.

"Seductress? I haven't even tried to be one yet." I replied smugly.

"If that is the case, I have to be cautious because I already find you seductive now. Good morning babe."

"Good morning to you too mister. Now if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here in bed cuddling me? And where are the twins?" I asked suppressing a yawn.

"You are the one who started cuddling me, I was sleeping innocently here." He played innocent earning a raised eyebrow from me. "Okay, I did it." He admitted. "The twins are at Junsu's room. They woke up really early and Junsu was kind enough to keep them occupied while we are resting." He explained.

"What time did the rehearsals ended?" I asked him as I sat on bed.

"About midnight, I guess." He shrugged. I glanced at the clock and says that it is already 9:30 in the morning.

"I had a very long sleep." I mumbled.

"Yes you do, I waited for almost 2 hours for you to wake up." Hyukjae told me.

"You should have woken me up."

"You are so serene while asleep, it will seem to be a sin if i woke you up." He smiled at me.

"Then you shouldn't have waited for me." I told him because I can't see the point of his action.  

"I just want to make sure that I am the very first person you see when you open your eyes." He said lovingly.

I pinched his nose lightly. "You are so sweet, you know?" I said before pulling him for a longer morning kiss.

"What happened to your 'Morning breath is not y'?" He grinned at me when we pulled away but our faces just a few inches away.

"I don't really mind. Do you?"

"No. Not at all." He grinned and once again closed the gap between us and a few seconds after, I felt my back resting on the mattresses.

"Eommy! Appa!" The twins' voice echoed on the room after the door blasted open.

Hyukjae and I instantly fixed ourselves and were greeted by Junsu who is looking at the ceiling, with a grin plastered on his face and each hand covering the eyes of the twins.  Jihoon's left hand is on the knob so I am pretty sure that he is the one who opened the door. The twins tried their best to remove Junsu's hand from their eyes but their uncle is persistent.

"I told you to keep them occupied!" Hyukjae hissed at his bestfriend.

"I did but they want to give you guys a morning kiss so I let them, should I know that you are already enjoying a steamy one, I wouldn't have let them go here and witness their parents smooching early this morning. Geez.. you know there is a thing called Parental Guidance." He shot back.

"There is a thing called knock!" Hyukjae spatted.

"There is a thing called lock!" Junsu argued.

"Okay kids, zip it!" I butted in, sometimes they are just too childish that you will surely doubt their age.

"Jaejoong hyung arrived and asked the twins to call you for breakfast. Blame him." Junsu stuck his tongue out.

"Blame me for what?" Jaejoong appeared on the doorstep with a mug of coffee in his hands.

"Nothing really, just these guys childish antics again." I replied pointing at Junsu and Hyukjae. "Oppa,you prepared breakfast?" I asked and he nodded. I beamed, jumped out of the bed and went straight to the dining room hand in hand with the twins. If it is Jaejoong oppa’s dish, then it is definitely on of the best.

 

After breakfast, Hyukjae told me to prepare for the concert since he is planning to bring us at the venue a little eearlier so that we can chat with the boys before the concert starts. He volunteered to dress up the kids so that I can have more time to prepare for myself. I agreed because I am sure that he won’t be having a hard time since Jaejoong oppa and Junsu will give him a hand.

I put on a light make-up and I let my hair cascade on my back complimenting my simple but chic dress. I searched for my ring that I took off a while ago but it is nowhere in sight. I am sure that I placed it on the vanity before I went for a shower. I checked the bathroom but I still can’t find it there. I lifted the things on the vanity hoping that it is there somewhere that is when Hyukjae entered the room.

“What are you looking for?”He asked me.

“Oh! Nothing, I was just arranging stuffs here.” I lied, I don’t want to disappoint him with the thought that he kept the ring for so long but I lost it.

“You can do that later. Are you ready to go?”

“Uh, yeah. I guess I am. Do I look okay?” I asked him trying to erase the worry of losing that special ring for the mean time.

“You look perfect!” He said admiringly.

“Thank you.”

“Are you sure that you are okay? You looked bothered.” He said, worried.

“I’m fine. Just a little nervous with the fact that your fans and the media will see me and the twins now.” I told him.

“Don’t worry yourself about that. The fans are taking things positively and I bet they are also ready to protect you if the media starts to be so pushy. You’ll be fine, I’m here.”He hugged me tightly. I hugged back.

“Hey, everyone is ready!” Junsu came in but suddenly turned his back on us. “Oh god, why do I always have to see them in a very uncompromising situation?” He mumbled.

“He is overreacting again.” Hyukjae shook his head and we headed out the room, his hands around my waist.

We found everyone on the living room. Victoria is busy arranging Nichkhun’s collar, the twins are seated on the couch with Jaejoong oppa, eating. And Junsu, is tapping his left foot on the floor, showing how impatient he is.

“Let’s go!” Hyukjae got the attention of everyone.

Jaejoong oppa helped the kids off from the couch after wiping their mouths and hands and Junsu mouthed a ‘finally’. I knotted my forehead when I noticed his and Jaejoong oppa’s outfit. Junsu is wearing a walking shorts and t-shirt while Jaejoong oppa is wearing sweat pants and a black wife beater.

“You are not coming with us at the concert?” I asked and the two guys stared at each other and back to me. I metally slapped myself for asking such question. I totally forgot about the whole SME-JYJ issue because I’ve been seeing them with the boys a lot lately.

“Forget I mentioned something.” I said. They nodded understandingly before glancing at Hyukjae’s direction. Did I just imagine it or they really did wiggle their brows at him? Hyukjae ignored them and glanced at his watch so I decided to put my thoughts away, maybe I was just thinking too much.

The twins ran on their father's arms when he opened it for them. I fixed their disheveled hair and told Hyukjae to put them down while we are heading to the car because they grew and became heavier during the two months that we are away. And then it suddenly hit me, it is the twin's third birthday tomorrow and I wonder if Hyukjae knows it. I will feel disappointed in case he forgot about it but I think I have to understand, he's been very busy lately, more than busy than any of the other members because he is the director of the concert. I can just remind him later after the concert anyway.

 

 

Hannah POV

"A penny for your thoughts?" He asked me while tapping the stirring wheel waiting for the light to turn green.

I shook my head and suddenly lit up when I saw a certain boutique at the other part of the road.

"Babe, can we stop there for a moment?" I asked him pointing straight to the direction of the shop.

"Why, you are going to buy something?" He asked and parked the car on the side of the road, infront of the boutique.

"I will just say hi to Seyoon, this is where she is working." I told him and was about to get out when I remembered something. "Can I invite her to the concert?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded. "Go on and invite everyone you want to invite."

"Don't worry, just this one. Thank you!" I beamed at him and gave him a quick hug before getting out of the car.

It didn't took me a long time to encourage Seyoon to come with me because she is more than willing to. She just gave a few instructions to the workers before she let me drag her to Hyukjae's car.

She sat on the back seat with the twins and greeted them.

"Hi!" She said with glee.

"Boys, say hi to auntie Seyoon." I told them while Hyukjae started driving.

"Hello Auntie!" Both of them waved their hands at her.

"Aigoo... So cute!" She cooed.  "Eonni, you didn't have to ask them to call me auntie. I am just a fan." She said.

"You are? I thought you are my friend?" I turned to her with a grin.

"I wouldn't decline to that." She replied with the same grin.

"Are you excited to see Heechul oppa perform?" I teased.

"Shulleee ashushi!!! Me, am ecs...esai..esist.." Jihoon pondered. "What eommy said, Yoon?" He asked his brother with a pout.

"Esai...esic..ecs..." Jiyoon shook his head also with a pout and the three of us ended up laughing because of their cuteness.

"Is she hyung's fan?" Hyukjae asked and I giggled when Seyoon groaned.

"Yeah. And I am a shipper wanting to play cupid." I whispered in his ear and he grinned.

"I am with you." He said.

"Are you guys talking about me???? I am not a fan of that ugly Kim Heechul!" Seyoon exclaimed.

"Shullee ashushi not ugly." Jihoon pondered.

"Yup, shullee ashushi said he is pretty than girl." Jiyoon pointed out.

“But Anca Jaejoong is pretty too! But they are boys…” Jihoon mumbled, confused.

“Okay! So who is the prettiest of them all?” Hyukjae asked glancing at the rear view mirrow.

"EOMMY!" They answered their fathers question in a flash.

"Very good! I'll give you chocolates for the reward." Hyukjae promised and the twins danced with their hands cheerfully totally forgetting about their earlier confusion. I have to give Hyukjae the credits for that.

When we reached the venue a couple of minutes after, there are already a number of fans outside and I believe that a few already managed to take pictures of us, it will surely be all over the internet in a couple of minutes. When we entered, the staffs are doing the final checking of the stage and lights and some of the boys are already busy with the final rehearsals.

"Yah! Jinyoung you should step back, don't block my way!" Donghae complained.

"Aish! You are the one who forced me to take Hyukjae's place for the moment because he is late, bare with it! This is exhausting, you know?" Jinyoung complained.

"Fine. Let's continue." Donghae said and the music started again. If I am not mistaken, it is their new song, Mr. Simple. We decided to watch first and laughed at the boys’ playfulness during rehearsals. The twins are enjoying moving to the beat at one side too.

"Hyung, you look like a robot while doing this." Kyuhyun told Jinyoung while doing the cross hands step. "What's that?" He said mockingly. Finally he found someone that he can bully with the dance. Don't get me wrong, Jinyoung can dance but he couldn't just get the feel of that step.

"Siwon looked like an android doing that!" Jinyoung said after gulping the bottle of water empty.

"Everybody says it’s cool. It is my charisma hyung. Cha.ris.ma." Siwon praised himself yet again.

"I only use my charisma when serving my customers at the cafe." Jinyoung reasoned.

Heechul oppa saw us and silently made his way to our direction leaving the members making fun of Jinyoung.

"Something is really wrong with them." Heechul oppa shook his head.

"Look who's talking." Seyoon snickered. Heechul oppa gave him a look and smirked. Hyukjae and me grinned at each other.

"Where the hell is Lee Hyukjae?" Jinyoung asked when he finally realized that he can't win with the guys.

"Present!" Hyukjae raised his hand.

 As soon as they saw us, they stopped the rehearsals and greeted us.

"Long time no see." Sungmin oppa hugged me lightly.

"Yeah. I miss you." I hugged back.

"I miss you too." Sungmin said and Hyukjae cleared his throat. "But i miss the twins more." Oppa added and snickered at Hyukjae. "Jealous freak." He mumbled and I giggled.

"How is the rehearsal going?" I asked Leeteuk oppa.

"Terrible." He rolled his eyes.

"Jinyoung's fault. Thank God Hyukjae is back." Donghae added earning a glare from Jinyoung.

“I think we will leave you guys first then.” I told them and instructed the other boys to stop fussing over the twins and just continue with the rehearsals.

Hyukjae called one of the staff and asked her to assist us on their dressing room.

 

2 hours before the scheduled time, some of them went backstage and started preparing for the concert except for Hyukjae, Leeteuk oppa and Donghae so I asked Heechul oppa where those three are.

"They are outside talking to fans." He stated simply.

"About what?" I asked.

"About their pla-"

"They wanted to make sure that everyone is fine outside since they have been out there for a couple of hours now." Siwon tapped Heechul oppa's shoulder. "Right, hyung?" 

"Kind of." Heechul oppa shrugged and proceeded on making his hair done by the stylists.

A couple of minutes after the three guys came back and started preparing too.

"How did the talk go?" I asked Hyukjae. He looked at me shocked so is Leeteuk oppa and Donghae.

"I told her that you went out to check if the fans are okay since they been on the line for a couple of hours now." Siwon explained hurriedly.

The three guys breathe a sigh of relief.

"Oh! Yeah. Everything is fine!" Hyukjae assured me and he seemed excited for the concert. Why wouldn't he be, he directed this.

 

Just a few more minutes before the concert, SNSD and Shinee came almost at the same time.

"Noona!!" Shinee boys waved at me excitedly and I give each of them a quick hug.

"I didn't know you and hyung are a couple!" Minho exclaimed.

"Highschool sweethearts for that matter." Key teased.

"Where are my cute nephews??" Taemin asked excitedly as he roam his eyes around the room. "There they are!" he beamed and went to the twins who are busy rumagging the gifts from fans. Yes, a part of the gifts are now dedicated for the twins and me. The rest of the boys followed him and they started to fuss over the twins.

When SNSD girls came, they congratulated me all of a sudden and after seeing the twins, they started fighting for their 'auntie rights' against the Shinee boys. Everyone was just all over my boys. That is what they get for being the first SME babies.

I finally got somebody to talk to when Yunho and Changmin came, but it only lasted for a few minutes because everybody else is already called out of the room because the concert will start in 30 minutes.

I am about to take the twins with me but the SuJu boys motioned me to go first and they will just ask someone to bring the kids outside. I was hesitant at first but Hyukjae gave me the assurance that I needed.