New Bodyguards?

That Thin Line

HANNAH POV

 

Nichkhun and Victoria are still in their honeymoon in Miami leaving me and the twins at home.

It was Tuesday afternoon and the twins are knocked down on bed after a whole day of exhausting activity. By activity I mean playing, their own version of ‘cleaning’, dancing and watching Mr. Simple videos again and all those tiring stuffs that kids can think off. I was busy cleaning the kitchen which turned into a complete mess after our baking session when the doorbell rang. I went outside to check who it is by checking the screen near the gate. I found three guys in leather jackets, cap and aviators outside glancing cautiously at each side of the road. I grew nervous thinking that they might be robbers so I decided to go back inside the house to lock everything when suddenly my phone rang. I jumped in surprise and almost dropped my phone because I always keep it with me just in case Hyukjae calls, which by the way he hasn’t done for a few days. I checked the caller and it was Junsu.

“Open the gate! Ppali!” He instructed me in a hurry and I hastened back to the gate. I sighed finally knowing that it is only them and not some freakin’ robbers.

“Geez! I thought someone recognized us!”Yoochun oppa huffed as soon as he entered the gate.

“Told you no one will!” Junsu grinned as they one by one took of their cap and aviators.

“You scared me! I thought you are robbers! What are you guys doing here?!!!” I shrieked.

“Well, good afternoon and nice seeing you again too.” Jaejoong oppa smiled at me as he adjusted his backpack.

“My darling, beautiful Hannah, don’t you miss me? Come on and give Yoochun oppa a hug.” He said and advanced to me with open arms but Junsu and Jaejoong oppa held him back.

“Just a pretty little innocent hug!” Yoochun whined.

“Yeah, right.” The two guys rolled their eyes and I chuckled.

“Oh! Sorry for keeping you here. Come on inside.” I said and ushered them to the door.

“Ladies first.” Yoochun oppa winked at me and made way.

“No. Visitors first.” I said and pushed Jaejoong oppa inside.

Once inside, they roamed their eyes around the house.

“Nice place you got here.” Jaejoong oppa commented as he sat comfortably on the couch.

“Not mine. This is my friend’s place. How do you find out that I am here anyway?” I asked. The three looked at each other.

“Uhmmm…Leeteuk hyung told us.” Junsu explained.

“We actually had a concert in New York last night. But the fans are all over the hotel and we can’t get a proper rest, so we sneaked out from them with the help of our manager. Since we know that you are here, we decided to pay a visit.” Jaejoong oppa added.

“Where are the kids?” Yoochun asked.

“Sleeping on their room.” I informed them.

“This early?” Junsu asked.

“They’ve been really tired with all the stuffs they did the whole day.” I smiled remembering how adorable the twins are.

“Too bad, I want to play with them.” Junsu pouted.

“You can do it tomorrow.” Jaejoong oppa told him and I snapped my head on his direction.

“Tomorrow?”

“Yeah. About that, can we stay here for three days?” He asked with puppy eyes. If only Yoomi is in my position right now, she would have fainted this instant.

“I don’t mind. It will be safer to have you guys around since Vi and Nichkhun is still on their honeymoon. But, I don’t think you can play with the kids tomorrow. They are leaving for Florida tomorrow with Nichkhun’s parents.”

“Too bad.” Junsu pouted.

“We are free to accompany you for only three days though.” Jaejoong oppa informed me.

“Well, better than nothing.” I shrugged . “I’ll prepare snacks, wait here.” I said and was about to go to the kitchen when Yoochun oppa surprised me with a hug.

“Bingo!” He grinned playfully as Junsu pulled him away. I just manage to roll my eyes with a laugh.

“Wait till Hyukjae find this out. He will kick your .” Jaejoong oppa chuckled.

“He won’t. He owe me a favor and besides he still needs our help.” He grinned at the two boys.

“Help for?” I asked. They shifted their attention on me and gave me an uneasy smile.

“Nothing.” Junsu glared at Yoochun.

“Oh! Hannah! There’s a pool outside, can we take a dip?” Jaejoong oppa suddenly asked.

“Oh sure. You can go change upstairs first. Your room is the first on the left.” I told them.

“Thanks, Hannah!” They beamed.

“No problem, I will just bring your snacks there.” I said and went to the kitchen.

JYJ in the swimming pool… Hmmm.. Now, do I need to set up my video cam on the window or I will just video call Yoomi in Skype. I just grinned at my silly ideas and started preparing the boys’ snack. I am really thankful that they are here. It is always safer to have a guy inside the house. I just wish that Hyukjae is also here, it has been two months. I wonder when willhe keep his promise.

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

It is already JYJ’s last day in Boston and they notice that Hannah seems different. Yoochun just came out of their room and immediately smiled when the door parallel to theirs opened signaling that Hannah is about to come out.

“Good Morning my darli-“

BAM! Yoochun failed to finish his sentence and he slightly jumped in surprise while holding his chest when Hannah closed the door or more likely, shut the door closed. Hannah didn’t even notice the shocked guy and just walk towards the first floor with heavy steps.

“What was that?” Jaejoong stepped out of their room, rubbing his eyes.

“Was that a bomb?” Junsu peeked through his hyungs’ shoulders.

“If scientists already invented a bomb named Hannah, then maybe yes.” Yoochun mumbled still surprised with the girl’s action. His heartbeat is not yet back to its normal pace because of that door shutting incident.

“Did you piss her off?” Jaejoong squinted. Knowing Yoochun, he might have his sweet talk mode on and he guessed that Hannah didn’t like it a bit because Hyukjae warned them once that Hannah really hates playboys.

“I didn’t! I was about to greet her a good morning but she slammed the door shut before I can even say anything. I guess she didn’t even notice that I am out here, either.” Yoochun explained.

“Now that is something new and I am sure that something is definitely wrong.” Junsu said concerned about Hannah. He wanted to inform Hyukjae about the situation but he decided to find out the reason why Hannah is acting like this first.

“I think we need to inform the boys about this.” Yoochun suggested. Just then a sound of kitchen utensils being treated harshly was heard from the kitchen.

“Yes. But we need to calm that girl first, she might end up hurting herself! And, no, not the kitchen!” Jaejoong exclaimed and ran to the kitchen. The two guys trailed behind him pondering if their hyung is concerned with Hannah or the kitchen.

While on the kitchen, Hannah is keeping herself occupied with preparing breakfast. She didn’t even notice that the sound of the ladle, pan, kettle and other utensils that she is using are starting to make a loud noise because she is venting her frustrations in them. She started taking out vegetables from the fridge to make vegetable omelette for breakfast. And again, she failed to notice that she is using the knife carelessly and the vegetables can be considered battered. In her state now, cutting vegetables is not the term for what she is doing but slaughtering vegetables is.

“If you are planning to make onion puree, you should use the blender.” Jaejoong told her as he held her hand and carefully took the knife from her. “But I don’t think onion puree is a good idea.” He said as he patted her head like an older brother. “Leave this to oppa, okay?” He said.

“But-“

“In case you failed to notice, you are already making a big mess on the kitchen and you are slaughtering the vegetables.” Jaejoong pointed out.

“I will take care of it. Just take a rest and I’ll just call you guys for breakfast.” Hannah said softly and she tried to take the knife from Jaejoong.

“I can’t sleep because of the clattering sounds.” Jaejoong mumbled and started slicing the vegatables.

“Sorry.” Hannah said but Jaejoong noticed that she seems to be thinking of another thing.

He sighed. “Guys, the coast is clear. You can take her away from the kitchen now!” Jaejoong said loudly.

“Sure?” Yoochun and Junsu peeked through the door. They asked Jaejoong to take the knife away from her first because they are scared of what she can do considering her mood.

“Yeah!” Jaejoong said waving the knife to them. He placed it down and pushed Hannah lightly towards the door. “I’ll fix breakfast and I don’t want anyone to disturb me. Go!” He said and nodded to the boys.

As soon as they went out of the kitchen, Hannah went straight to her room. Yoochun and Junsu let her be because they thought that she will take a rest, they didn’t want to bother her further. They sat on the couch silently both thinking about what is wrong with Hannah. They remained on that state for a few minutes until Hannah came down holding a laundry basket. What they noticed was that even their dirty clothes are there.

Junsu snatched the laundry basket from her. “You don’t have to do this.”

“Don’t worry about it, you are my visitors.” Hannah shrugged. The boys noticed the lack of energy and interest in her voice. She is acting really cold.

“We are your visitors but you are not our maid!” Yoochun said frustratedly and he took the laundry basket from Junsu. He would rather wash the dirty clothes than see Hannah acting this way. Jaejoong, Junsu and him started to care for her like their sister. She is not acting normal and he hated it.

“Seriously, what is the problem?” Junsu asked Hannah.

“Nothing.” She mumbled and went to the storage room to get the cleaning stuffs in the cabinet. She has to do something and keep herself occupied. Junsu followed her and yanked the vacuum cleaner from her.

“I need to clean the house!” Hannah snapped at him.

“Bull!” Junsu hissed. That is the lamest excuse that he ever heard because there is not even a dusty spot in house.

Yoochun who is leaning on the door of the laundry room and Jaejoong who is busy cooking in the kitchen heard the younger one and they shook their heads. Junsu is one of the calmest persons that they know and they are sure that Hannah really frustrated the hell out of him like he did with Yoochun. While in Jaejoong’s case he is somewhat used to girls’ actions, having a lot of sisters really helped. He initially wanted to talk to Hannah about the problem but he figured that Junsu will do it better this time because he knew her better than him. But he didn’t expect for his dongsaeng to act this way.

Hannah stared blankly at him, this is the first time that Junsu yelled at her like that. She might be not as close to him as she is with Jinyoung and Donghae but he is still one of the guys who she trusted the most including her Leeteuk oppa, Heechul oppa and Hyukjae. At the thought of the latter guy, tears started to well up in her eyes. Junsu started to panic when he saw the tears in her eyes, he didn’t mean to shout at her but her coldness and indifference irritated him. If she has a problem, he can talk to him about it.

“Hannah, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout at you.” He said and hugged the girl lightly. The girl just silently cried in his arms and Junsu started to worry again.

“If you don’t want to talk to me about it, it’s okay. Do you want me to call Hyukjae for you?” He asked. He knew that Hyukjae hasn’t called Hannah for a few days now because his friend is really busy and stressed out. That guy didn’t want Hannah to worry about her so he decided to not call her for a moment because seriously, even his voice can say that he is really exhausted. On the other hand, Hannah didn’t want to call Hyukjae because she doesn’t want to bother him. Both of them are pathetic, Junsu thought.

Hannah shook his head to answer his question. “I don’t want to talk to him.”

“Why? Are you guys having a problem?” Junsu asked having the idea that it is the reason why Hannah is acting this way, which is unbelievable because Hyukjae is actually preparing for their wedding. Now what seems to be their problem?

“I will just take a rest upstairs. Sorry about how I am acting now. Maybe I am just tired.” Hannah broke the hug and went to her room leaving Junsu.

“She won’t tell you?” Jaejoong asked as he handed him a cup of coffee. Junsu shook his head.

“Give her more time. It is either she doesn’t want to talk about it or she wanted to deal with it herself.” The older guy said.

“But we can’t leave her like this.” Junsu complained because they are already leaving later tonight. “I think it is about Hyukjae.”

“What about him?” Yoochun asked as he went out of the laundry room.

“I don’t know. Why don’t we ask him?” Junsu said and pulled his phone out.

 

 

---------------------------------

I want Jaejoong.... or Yunho... to take care of me.. hahahaha!