Who deserves the 'Strong Heart'?

That Thin Line

FLASHBACK

“Spreading rumors will do you no good. Talk about something which really exists.”

“Woah, Eunhyuk ssi.. That is really a strong topic.” Kang Ho Dong, Strong Heart’s MC commented.

“Yes, it is.” Eunhyuk agreed.

“Can I say something before he starts his speech?” Donghae butted in.

“Why Donghae ssi? Is this about you?” Lee Sunggi cheekily asked.

“Aniyo! Aniyo!” Donghae waved his hand. “I just wanted to say that Eunhyuk has never been this brave in his entire life.”

“Hearing that, I really want to hear the story now.” Lee Sunggi commented.

“Wait a minute, someone is being fidgety here.” Ho Dong pointed at Leeteuk. “Leeteuk ssi, are you alright?” He asked.

“I am nervous about this, that’s all.” Leeteuk confessed.

“Why? Is it about you?” Lee Seunngi asked again.

The whole studio laughed but as the camera moved, the nervous smile of the other Super Junior members was captured.

“I think because Leeteuk is the leader, he always thinks about everything that concerns s. Right, Leeteuk ssi?” Ho Dong asked.

“Yes. Yes. And also because Eunhyuk’s story is something which is very personal.” Leeteuk explained.

“This is making me nervous too.” Seunggi said.

“Well then let’s get to the main point. Go on, Eunhyuk ssi.” Ho Dong said.

“Recently, there have been rumors about me.” Eunhyuk started.

“Oh, yes! Dating rumors.” Seunggi supplied.

“Please let him do the talk.” Ho Dong reprimanded the other MC which earned another roar of laughter from the crowd.

“Sorry, please continue.” Seunggi apologized with a smile.

“Seunggi ssi was right. Rumors about me dating have been all over the internet until now and I am really disappointed because of this.” He said.

“But Eunhyuk ssi, aren’t you used to rumors like this. Idols get these stuffs a lot.” Ho Dong asked.

“Yes, I am used to rumors and scandals but this time it is different because many persons are being involved so I am asking everyone to please stop talking about this now. A lot of people are being affected. Even my parents and sister was shocked and they scolded me a lot because they thought it was true. My parents didn’t talk tome for a few days.”

“I also want to apologize to Keiko ssi, whose name was dragged in this scandal with me and has been having a hard time. The truth is I went to Japan to personally ask for her help about something and regarding our outfits for our upcoming concert which will be directed by me.”

“Why didn’t you just let the company talk to her about it?” Seunggi asked.

“Because this concert is something special and the members wanted to supervise everything. Since Keiko san’s boyfriend is a friend of mine, I volunteered to talk to her about it.”

“Wait. Keiko has a boyfriend?” Ho Dong asked.

“Yes, she has, that’s why I am really apologetic about this. They are just trying to help but things ended this way. Although my friend knows the truth it is still awkward since Keiko’s name and my name is all over the internet” Eunhyuk explained.

“But Eunhyuk ssi, why did you come with her to her apartment?” Seunggi asked.

Super Junior was captured by the camera stopping their selves from laughing. Eunhyuk shook his head with a smile.

“I actually hesitated to say this to everyone so I talked to the company about this. They allowed me to say this on broadcast since most of the fans knew this already and the company already made a move.”

“What is it, Eunhyuk ssi?”

“It is true that I entered the apartment complex with Keiko san.” He confessed which earned whispers from the audience. “But, I didn’t go straight with her to her unit. I actually went there to visit Dong Bang Shin Ki who is staying on the same apartment complex while they are staying in Japan.” He blurted out.

“So everything was a misunderstanding after all.”

“Yes it is and it is really funny how things went out of hand because of a nonsense rumor. I am not really dating Keiko san. And by the way, sorry to disappoint the fans but Dong Bang Shin Ki already moved out of their unit last week.” Eunhyuk added as a joke trying to lighten up the mood.

“But I am sure their fans already found out where they are staying now.” Leeteuk commented.

“Yeah. Fan girls are really capable of doing things.” Heechul added.

“So that is what you want to say Eunhyuk ssi. That spreading rumors will just cause misunderstandings.”

“Yes. And if they want to talk about something, make sure it exists.” Eunhyuk said.”I am going to give them one.” He added as he sat up straight.

“What do you mean, Eunhyuk ssi?” Seunggi asked dumbfounded.

“Since they wanted to talk about me, I will give them something to talk about. I have something to confess.” He said without second thoughts.

Super Junior members gulped the water from their bottles almost at the same time.

“I am currently dating a wonderful woman. I have known her even before I debuted with Super Junior and I am already a father of two cute little boys, twins to be exact.” He confessed straight to the point.

The studio remained silent and shock was an understatement. They never expected an idol from the top Hallyu group will say something like this.

“Is this a joke or something?” Seunggi laughed uneasily.

“PD-nim are we having a hidden camera somewhere?” Ho Dong inquired.

“Aniyo. I am being truthful here.”Eunhyuk stated.

Silence.

“Eunhyuk ssi…” Ho Dong broke the silence. “Aren’t you afraid that your popularity will be affected because of this?”

“I know this is a very shocking news but I think it is better for this news to come directly from me rather than from any other sources or rumors again. Since I promised that I will be honest with my fans, I decided to tell everyone about this. More than the fear of losing my popularity I am much more afraid to lose my family. I already achieved fame, what I want now is to leave with my family without the fear of being caught. I understand if my fans will turn their backs from me but I will be forever grateful if they will understand my situation.”

“How about your activities with Super Junior?” Lee Seunggi asked.

“I will still continue my activities with the group. But if ELF will ask me to withdraw from the group, I will oblige.” He replied.

“Aniyo!~” The audience who is composed mainly of Super junior fans rejected the idea of him leaving the group.

“Chukahae~” Some of them cheered. As the camera moved, some of the fans were seen wiping their tears.

Suddenly out of the blue, Heechul spoke and stood up.

“Everyone knows that I, Kim Heechul, thinks highly of myself…” He said as he walks in the center of the studio. “But now, I will put my pride down. Eunhyuk’s girl is like a younger sister to me, I actually regard myself as her self-appointed older brother, and she takes good care of all the members. We are really thankful to her. Plus, I love Eunhyuk’s twins as if they are my own.”

“Please, I am begging all of you to please support them and let them live happily.” With the surprise of the crowd, Kim Heechul did a 90 degrees bow in front of them.

“Having kids without the sacrament of marriage is something that I am strongly against to, but knowing that they have been through a lot, I just found myself supporting them and I grew fond of their kids in an instant. I am hoping that most of you will do the same.” Siwon stood beside Heechul and tapped his shoulders.

“Eunhyuk’s girl is a close friend of mine. I witnessed how she inspired and supported his dreams even if it means that she needs to sacrifice. When he found out about the twins, he was really happy. We can’t even explain it in words.” Donghae stated as he and all the other boys stood beside the other two.

“Eunhyuk’s children really love my turtles.” Yesung added earning a small giggle from the audience.

“I thought no one can beat my aegyo skills until I met those kids. They are effortlessly cute.” Sungmin smiled.

“Noona taught me how to cook a lot of healthy dishes for the boys and she gives me a hand when I am composing songs.” Ryeowook said.

“Hyung’s children are my trainees, it will be more convenient if I can teach them everyday.” Kyuhyun grinned.

“Kyuhyun ah. I told you not to teach them video and onlinegames! They are too young for that!” Eunhyuk said, his voice cracked.

“I’ll change my speech then. Noona is the only one who can stop me from playing star craft.” Kyuhyun declared.

“Why is everything about starcraft!? Be serious!” Heechul reprimanded.

“Our fans know that if I talk about star craft, it is something serious!” Kyuhyun snapped back.

“Eunhyuk’s girl always sees to it that we eat healthy meals even if we are on a busy schedule. She always cooks for us when we are busy.” Shindong added.

“Leeteuk ssi, being the leader, do you want to say something?” Ho Dong asked but was surprised to see that Leeteuk is crying harder than Eunhyuk.  “Leeteuk ssi??”

Leeteuk stood up and without a word did a 90 degree bow to everyone watching together with Eunhyuk. The other boys took it as a signal and did the same.

 

 

------------

 

Hannah wiped her tears after the full cut was played, she was finally enlightened and she was so overwhelmed with how the boys stood beside each other and how Hyukjae opened up about everything.

“He should have called me to explain this as soon as the rumor started!” She said feeling pathetic because she stressed herself out because of a stupid rumor.

Leeteuk wiped the tears on his sister’s face. “I know. He is really stupid for neglecting that part but I apologize in his behalf. There are a lot of things bothering him now and he didn’t know what to deal with first.”

“I waited for his calls and he told me that he will come here to take us back to Korea.”

“He wanted to but he is directing our concert and besides the media is following him every where he goes hoping that they can catch a glimpse of you and the twins. The company said that it is best for him to stay there so we volunteered to bring you back.”

“You didn’t mention my name in the show.”

“We wanted to seal your identity. Well, at least until you are back to Korea to avoid making some noise of your comeback.” Heechul explained.

“But our fans are really smart; they read through our actions during the show and predicted that it is you.”Leeteuk said.

“Will it be safe for me and the kids?” Hannah asked.

“If you are thinking about the fans, you don’t have to worry. They are surprisingly supportive about it.” Leeteuk said.

“After witnessing Almighty Heenim stepping down on his thrown because of that, who wouldn’t?” Victoria said lightening up the mood.

“It is something to be proud of!” Heechul retorted. “All we have to worry is the paparazzi. Just look your best and don’t forget to always smile on the camera.” Heechul joked.

“Or you can pretend talking to someone on the phone?” Leeteuk asked cheekily.

With that, Hannah managed to laugh and gave his oppas a tight hug.

“You know what? I really love you guys!” She said still hugging them.

“More than Hyukjae?” Heechul teased.

“Of course not!” Hannah grinned and stood straight, a smile already in her face. ”I really miss the two of you!”

“We miss you too, princess.” Heechul caressed her face affectionately.

“Yah! You can’t call her that! That endearment is exclusively for me!” Leeteuk complained.

“Will you come back with us, princess?” Heechul asked her, ignoring the older guy.

“Yah! Kim Heechul!” Leeteuk exclaimed and pulled Hannah to his side earning a smirk from Heechul.

“Princess, listen to oppa okay? You and the twins have to go back to Korea with us. Everyone misses you, especially Hyukjae. He is close to losing his sanity, my dear.” Leeteuk convinced her.

“Fine. I’ll go back to Korea. I need to strangle Lee Hyukjae for doing this without informing me and for giving me a hard time here.” She said determined, she went through an emotional roller coaster because of that guy.