Photoshoot (2/2) - a moment with DBSK

That Thin Line

HANNAH POV

 

The photo shoot progressed and everyone had a lot of fun especially because the boys are goofing around again. Shindong and Sungmin are running around with their guns. Heechul oppa started acting like a magician using his magician’s hat, fooling my little boys since they are the only ones that will buy it. Ryeowook and Yesung is playing with the feather props, tickling anyone near them.

Hyukjae sat beside me on the couch and started playing with my hands.

“Bored?” He asked me.

“No. Tired?” I asked him back.

“A little.” He replied before he lay on the couch, his head resting on my lap. I caressed his hair with one hand, the other hand still holding his.

“Thank you for coming here.” He said looking straight in my eyes.

“Thank you for telling everyone about us.” I said.

“I haven’t told everyone yet but I’ll do it one step at a time. “ He sat up and took something from his pocket. He took my hand and placed a ring on my finger. It was the same ring that I had before. The one that I returned to him after our break up.

“You still have this?” I asked with a smile while looking at the ring on my finger.

“Yeah. And it still fits you. Haven’t you gained any weight?” He asked.

“I gained a few pounds, okay? It was quite loose before but it fits perfectly now.” I said while admiring the same ring that I treasured when I was in a relationship with him before. My part of our couple ring.

“Where is yours?”I asked.

“Unfortunately, it won’t fit so I placed it here.” He said and showed me his necklace and it was there.

“I think that will be better so that your fans wouldn’t suspect a thing.”

“But I still want them to know.” He mumbled.

“Not now, babe.” I said.

“But definitely soon.” He added and I gave him a nod. He kissed me on the lips and hugged me tight.

“Hey, we need to go home. The twins can’t stay up this late.” I told him after some time. He looked at his watch and nodded.

“I didn’t notice. Wait here, I’ll just ask the photographer if I am free to go.” He said and stood up.

“You don’t have to. Nichkhun drove the car for us.” I said.

“But I want to and besides I am already tired. I just want to rest at home.”

“You mean, MY home.” I arched my eyebrows.

“That is OUR home.” He grinned.

“Whatever. Just do what you need to do and get your sons back here before the guys can even pollute their innocent brains.”

“Whatever my queen says.” He curtsied and I just slap his shoulders jokingly.

I already told Nichkhun and Victoria to head home first. Some of the boys are still busy with the photo shoot so I just waved my hand at them. Leeteuk oppa, Heechul oppa and Donghae did an ‘I’ll call you’ gesture. Siwon and Sungmin approached me for a minute before going back.  I bid the staff members and the managers goodbye and waited for Hyukjae and the kids near the door.

Someone tapped my shoulder from behind and I was surprised to see Changmin and Yunho literally smiling down at me, they are like 6 feet tall!

“Hey!” Changmin raised his hand to greet me.

“Hi there!” Yunho smiled at me.

“Oh, hi Changmin ssi and Yunho ssi.” I almost stuttered. Do I have to mention again that I am a big fan of DBSK?

“You are making me feel old.” Changmin joked.

“You are too formal, you can call me Yunho or Yunho oppa.” He said.

“Err… I think we are of the same age so I can’t call you oppa.” I replied.

“I thought you are of the same age as me.” Changmin commented.

“I am of the same age with Donghae and Hyukjae, 86-er.” I informed them.

“Oh well, you don’t look like one.” Yunho said with a smile. He is really handsome. Okay, I admit Yunho is my bias in DBSK, thank you. “It is already late, why are you still here?”

“I am actually going home in a bit, I am just waiting for Hyukjae.”

“I can send you home if you want, I am not that busy today.” Yunho offered. Changmin gave him a weird look.

“That won’t be necessary.” I politely declined.

“You are Leeteuk hyung’s sister right?” Changmin cut in.

“Yeah. I am his younger sister.”

“I didn’t have the chance to talk to you during the party, we had an urgent schedule back then. I am really happy to see you here. Park Hannah, right?” Yunho said and offered his hand for a handshake. I accepted it and he was about to kiss my hand when someone grabbed it from him.

“I assume that you are here to visit. I think Leeteuk hyung is expecting you guys, you should go inside.” Hyukjae said. Yunho looked around and waved to the guys.

“I think everyone is still busy. I will talk to them later. As for now, I am planning to have a nice chat with Hannah ssi.” He said smiling at me.

“I am sorry to spoil the moment for you Yunho but we need to go home now.” Hyukjae said still holding my hand while Jiyoon is sleeping on his arms.

“Oh!” Yunho said after realizing that Hyukjae is holding me tightly near him. He smiled and nodded. “Okay, I got the message.”

“Good. I guess I will just see you another time.” Hyukjae said and guided me out. I decided to carry Jihoon in my arms because he is already yawning.

“By the way…” Hyukjae turned back to them. “I forgot to introduce you to these boys. This boy here is Jiyoon and the one on Hannah’s arms is Jihoon…”

“Jihoon say hi to Changmin and Yunho ahjussi.” I told him.

“Hi!” Jihoon said with a yawn.

Yunho and Changmin greeted back and waved their hands with a confused look.

“They are our twins by the way.” Hyukjae added.

“Huh??” Yunho said with a surprised look.

“Adopted?” Changmin asked not even surprised.

“Biological.” I replied with a smile.

“I kind of figured that out. He looks like you but he kind of reminds me of hyung when I saw him earlier. Now I know why.” Changmin said. He is really smart.

“TWINS!!!??? You two?? You’ve been going out for years??!!” Yunho exclaimed. “Wait, are you married?” He continued asking Hyukjae.

“Not yet but we are together.” Hyukjae shrugged.

“Man! How did you managed to keep it a secret from everyone? I envy you, I want to start dating again but I am afraid of scandals.” He said.

“You just have to find someone that is worth it. I found mine, that’s all.” He said smiling at me.

“We can see that.” Changmin commented.

“Anyway, it was a long story. Just ask everyone inside if you want to know the details, we really need to go home now.” Hyukjae said pointing at the sleeping kids.

“Sure. Good luck to both of you.” Changmin replied and Yunho nodded still shocked.

“Yunho, better luck next time.” Hyukjae grinned at him.

“Since you are taken now, things will be a lot easier for me.” Yunho grinned back.

Seriously, why do I end up liking boys like them???

Lee Hyukjae, you better say goodbye to that hobby of yours!

 

 

 

----------------

Another chapter..

Making the most out of my free time since I really don't know when will I be able to update again.

Decided not to end this yet. :)

Please leave comments my dear subscribers~~

For my new subscribers, hope you enjoy this! :D