Somebody else knows.

That Thin Line

 

Leeteuk POV

 

Donghae and I are stepping out of the elevator when my phone rang.

“You go first, I’ll just answer this.” I told him. When there is already a safe distance between me and him, I answered the call.

“Yoboseyo? Victoria ssi?”

“Hi oppa!” The girl answered.

“How’s your vacation in Thailand?”

“It was fun! We stayed with Nichkhun’s parents. They are very much fond of the kids and the boys had a great time too”.

“Good to hear that. So, with this call, I assume that you are here in Korea?”

“Actually, we came 2 weeks ago. We are staying at Inyoung eonni’s apartment since no one is using it. I didn’t tell you because I know that you are busy.”

“Does Hannah know that you are here?”

“Yup, she spent a lot of time here at the apartment and most of the time she will end up sleeping here. But this week, she is just paying the kids a visit.”

“She is helping me with some songs for the 5jib that’s why she’s been very busy lately.”

“ Yeah, she told me about it. I just hope that she can finish it soon because the kids are asking about her a lot. They miss her.”

“I think she is already done with it. Hyukjae called and he told me that they finished everything.”

“HYUKJAE?! She is working with that LEE HYUKJAE guy?!” She shouted at the other line, I held my phone away from my ear.

“Uh… Yes.” I answered briefly.

“Why did you allow it, oppa?! He might do something to Hannah! He might hurt her or worst her because of anger! OPPA!” She ranted in her broken Korean.

“Victoria ssi… Calm down. They are friends now, okay? Everything is fine, don’t worry.” I explained.

“How did it happen? Hannah told me about what happened during your birthday party.”

“I really don’t know how, but after our trip to Jeju they are already friends. Maybe they talked about it.”

“She told him everything?”

“I guess not everything yet.”

“She is not telling me anything!”

“Maybe because you act as if you are going to a war every time you hear the name Hyukjae?”

“Well, maybe because I am the one who is beside Hannah the whole time instead of him?” She said sarcastically.

“That... hit me.” I said.

“At least you are just a phone call away. And without her knowing it, you came to Boston to visit her and check if she’s fine. But that guy…Aisssshhhh?!” I could have chuckled with her use of that Korean expression if we are not talking of a serious matter.

“He doesn’t know anything, Victoria. And I’ll just remind you that Hannah doesn’t know that I know everything.”

“Don’t know, doesn’t know, everything, anything! Why is everyone clueless?!” She yelled in frustration.

“Your friend wants to leave it that way.”

“Can I just knock your sister off and maybe the moment she gains consciousness, she will start thinking straight?”

“That girl, I adore her a lot. Even if she is fond of deciding things on her own and she is doing things in her most bizarre and twisted ways, I can see her reasoning. She always sees things in a bigger picture and she protects everyone that she loves even if it means she needs to sacrifice.”

“I still want to knock her off. Pabo.” Victoria sniffed on the other line.

“Victoria ssi, I can’t take care of her every time because she won’t allow me so please be there for her always.” I said sincerely.

“I understand. There is no need for you to tell me, I already now what to do. I’ll just knock that Hyukjae guy instead.” She said and I chuckled.

“You really hate him more than Hannah does.”

“That is because your sister loves him.”

“I know, but you can’t hate him that much. I know Hyukjae, he is a very responsible guy.”

“The exact reason why Hannah kept it from him.” She sighed.

“Anyway, I’ll visit you guys anytime this week. We just have to be sure that Hannah is not coming over. Do you think the kids will love to have a bike? Or a PSP? Or PS2?PS3?”

“Oppa! They are just 2 years old turning three. They can’t use those things just yet!” She chuckled.

“What will I bring then?” I asked.

“Toys will be fine but they already have lots of them. Your parents and Inyoung eonni bought a lot for them. Fruits will do, the kids loves to eat apples and tangerines.” She suggested.

“That is too cheap! Can’t you think of something expensive?”

“What will you do with something expensive if they can’t use it? Just settle with foods.”

“How about clothes? I’ll go shopping for their clothes.”

“Hannah already bought a lot of clothes for the kids last time. Believe me, with all the clothes they have, the kids won’t be able to wear everything in a whole month unless they change three times a day. And besides, you can’t go shopping for toddlers’ clothes or else you’ll make it to the headline! Super Junior’s Leeteuk has a child???”

“Arasseo. I’ll buy fruits then and I’ll send you a weekly supply of it.” I agreed.

“Better. And before I forgot, we’ll go to your parent’s house for a visit tomorrow you can drop by if you want.” She said.

“I can’t go there if Hannah is there.”

“She won’t be there. Nichkhun told me that he will meet Hannah because they need to talk about something.”

“Something about?”

“I don’t know either.” She replied. “Wait baby, mama is talking to uncle.” She said to someone.

“Hello? Phone~!” Someone screamed in English on the other line. I smiled at his cuteness.

“Sorry oppa, that was Jihoon. The boys are playing a lot today. I have to hang up in a bit.”

“They are really a handful.” I chuckled. “Well, I guess I’ll be there tomorrow.”

“See you then. Bye.”

“Bye.” I said and ended the call. Just in time someone walked out of the elevator.

“Oh! Oppa, what are you doing here?” Hannah asked.

“I just talked with someone on the phone.” I replied as we walk side by side to our dorm. She said something about finishing the song and working on the lyrics.

“And oppa, I’ll be out early tomorrow because I’ll meet someone for breakfast. You know Nichkhun right? My classmate at Berklee and one of my BFF back in Boston. Victoria and I used to stay at their place in Boston. They are here in Korea to visit.”  She explained.

“You don’t have to explain it that much Hannah. Of course I know him. You talk about him and Victoria a lot whenever I call you back then. Victoria isn’t coming with you?”

“Uhhh… no, I think she is not feeling well.” She stuttered. Since I know what is happening, I just smiled at her and nodded.

“Send my regards to Nichkhun then.” I said.

“Sure.” She replied. “Oppa, you went shopping?” She said looking at the paper bag that I am holding.

“Uh, no. Jinyoung asked me to give this to you.” I said and handed her the bag silently praying for her not to accept it.

“Really? This is too expensive!” She said smiling.

“You can give it back to him if you want.”

“I won’t, I’ve been eyeing this for a month now. I need to call him and say thanks.” She said and entered the dorm first.

Well, I guess I need to buy another one for myself. I just wish she won’t fall for Jinyoung because of that stupid Ipad2. Hyukjae, you need to move fast before I go bankrupt!  See the extent of my love for my sister and nephews? Aigoo~

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

And I just have to share this picture. LOL. The guys at the back catched my attention. Shisus' glorious body and Hyukjae's smile. When the leader is not looking...the members start playing.LOL

 

Downloaded a good audio of Leeteuk's SS3 Japan solo - Hitome Wo Tojite. I highly recommend this song! Leader ssi's performance is very impressive! Just a proof that Suju is not just a pretty face as what others claim them to be.

and... don't forget to support M&D! Our Heenim did great! Sooo great! I am addicted to Close Ur Mouth! hahaha

 

Back to the story....

Everyone... Let's love Hyukkie, Okay? XD That guy needs a lot of courage! hahaha

By the way, next chapter will be a flashback...

Is Nichkhun another suitor? You'll find out soon XD

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S

For my Filipino readers...

The weather is really scary.. Strong wind and heavy rain. I heard that the Marikina River(even trending on twitter) is already overflowing and it is already flooding in a lot of places. Please stay safe and don't leave your house unless there is a need for you to evacuate. I just hope that the Ondoy onslaught will not repeat itself.

Hugs to everyone. :)