The truce and the most unexpected visitors

That Thin Line

Victoria is heading out of the elevator holding two bags of clean clothes. She went directly to the dry cleaning shop this morning to get her and Nichkhun’s clothes after the incident at Hannah’s apartment. She knew that Hannah and Hyukjae’s business is not her business and that she has no say at all in their relationship. Of course she knows that but she was shocked, that’s just it. She is not used in seeing Hannah with a guy specially since she never really had interest and never even dated a guy when they were in Boston.

Seeing Hyukjae inside Hannah’s room that morning was just surprising as hell. No, she is not mad with the guy, let’s just say she still can’t trust him fully. Hannah is like a sister to her and she doesn’t want to see her suffer and sacrifice again for the same guy unless he can prove that he is worth it.

“Need some help?”

Victoria turned around just to find Hyukjae a few steps away from her carrying a bag of groceries on his left hand.

“No, thanks.” She replied briefly while adjusting the bags on her hands. She continued walking on the hallway suffering because of the weight of the bags when suddenly the guy grabbed it from her.

“I don’t need your help.” Victoria glared at Hyukjae and snatched the bag of clothes away from him.

“Hannah will scold me if she finds out that I didn’t help you.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell her.” Victoria scoffed.

“Tell her what? I actually tried to help you. You just won’t allow me.”

“You know what? Can’t you just evaporate from my sight?”

“Sorry, I don’t have special powers.” Hyukjae replied nonchalantly.

“Drop dead.” The girl gritted her teeth and continued walking to their apartment.

“Gorgeous? Yes, I know.” Hyukjae replied with a smirk. Victoria decided to shut up, there is no use in talking with this guy, he will just bring her patience to the limit.

“Victoria ssi.” Hyukjae called but the girl pay no attention

“Victoria ssi!” He said a little louder. After seeing that Victoria has no plans of minding him, with a sigh he blocked her way.

“Would you mind?” Victoria raised her eyebrows.

“Yes, I would. I need to talk to you.” Hyukjae said.

“I don’t want to talk to you.”

“Then, just listen to me.” The guy said and continued even before Victoria can say something. “I know you hate me because of what had happened in the past and you can’t trust me when it comes to Hannah and the twins. Your way of not even concealing your grudge towards me is kind of annoying…”

“Really? Well nice to hear that. Good job for me.” The girl tried to walk pass him but he took another step and blocked her way.

“Sorry to disappoint you but I can handle it perfectly. But all I am thinking now is Hannah, I know that she is very unhappy because of the animosity between us and I can’t stand seeing her upset because of this. So I am thinking, can we have a truce? For Hannah’s sake?” Hyukjae asked offering his hand for a handshake.

“I still don’t trust you.” Victoria said crossing her arms under her chest.

“I don’t care about what you think but I am telling you that I am determined to stay by their side forever.” Hyukjae replied still offering his hands.

Seeing the guy’s determination, Victoria decided to give in to his request, as he said it, at least for Hannah’s sake. She has no plans of making her friend upset.

“I am serious with what I said a while ago, Lee Hyukjae.” She said as they shake hands.

The guy smiled, “You don’t have to to worry yourself that much, nothing really happened. And if ever something happened, I’ll take full responsibility.”

“I’ll just take your words for that. Truce.” Victoria said and Hyukjae nodded.

After helping Victoria with the bags, Hyukjae went straight to ‘their’ apartment, he is currently thinking of talking to Inyoung about it.

It is almost an hour since he left, there are a lot of people in the convenience store early that morning and he waited for the number of people to subside before he proceeded. He is sure that Hannah is impatient now and the boys are starting to whine.

“I am back!” He announced as he entered the apartment.

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

“Welcome back!” Instead of the twins or Hannah, a grinning Yoochun greeted me back. He is sitting comfortably on our couch, legs crossed.

“What are you doing here???!!!” I freaked out.

“Uhm… I was supposed to visit your family but I ended up doing this.” He said pointing at the pile of albums beside him on the couch using the pen that he is currently holding. “I am surprised to know that your girl is our fan.”

“Don’t flatter yourself too much, she loves Super Junior more than you guys.” I managed to reply, I am still surprised in seeing him here much more him signing DBSK CD’s casually. “Did Hannah ask you to do that?” I asked.

“Signing this? No, I accidentally found these albums on that shelf.” He said pointing at the shelf on the corner of the living room. “I volunteered to sign the albums since there is nothing to do here, she was hesitant at first, since… you know…” He didn’t finish the sentence and just tap the pen on the cover of their Mirotic album.

I perfectly understand what he meant by that so I nodded.

“So, how’s the family man?” He asked, still focusing on signing the CDs.

“Doing great. How did you found out anyway?” I asked him eventhough I already have the idea.

“Junsu.” He briefly replied. See? I shouldn’t have asked.

“No one can really stop that dolphin from squeaking.” I mumbled and Yoochun laughed.

“It was actually a slip of the tongue. I asked him last night what are his plans for today, he accidentally told me and Jaejoong hyung that he is visiting your family and the rest is history.” He explained.

“So you already met my family?”

“Yeah. Shock is an understatement to explain Hannah’s reaction when she saw us at your door step earlier. Good thing she is already comfortable around Junsu.”

“Since Junsu is my best friend, the three of us used to hangout years ago. We met several times when you guys debuted and stopped when Hannah went to Boston.” I explained.

“So I heard… from Junsu.” He shook his head with a grin and continued signing the albums. “Oh! This one is already signed.” He mumbled placing their first album to the pile of already signed CDs.

“That was a gift from me, I forced Junsu to make you guys sign that.” I grinned at him. “Where is that dolphin by the way?” I asked as I stood up holding the bag of grocery in my left hand.

“At the playroom with your kids, Jaejoong is helping Hannah in the kitchen.” He informed me. I can now imagine the smile on Hannah’s face, she is also a big fan of Kim Jaejoong, been spazzing about his looks and talent since High school. As she said it during those days, she is torn between Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong. Of course I was jealous like hell back then.

But now, is there a need for me to be jealous? ...

“What took you so long?” Hannah asked me as soon as I entered the kitchen. She gave me a peck on the cheek and took the bag of groceries from me. 

No. No need to be.

“There’s a lot of people at the convenience store, I waited for the number to subside.” I explained after giving Jaejoong a nod.

“I already invaded your kitchen, I hope you don’t mind.” He said while stirring something.

“Why would I? It is a pleasure to have Kim Jaejoong cooking for my family and besides this is Hannah’s kitchen.” I replied with a grin.

“There is nothing special about the food I cook.” He mumbled.

“Tell that to…”I was supposed to say Changmin but luckily I managed to stop myself. “Hannah. She is dying to experience your cooking expertise.”

“Well, I don’t mind cooking for anyone who appreciates food.” Jaejoong shrugged. “Done.” He announced.

Just in time, Junsu and the kids barged in the kitchen.

“Eommy, hungry~” Jihoon said rubbing his stomach.

“You just ate breakfast before uncle Junsu came.” Hannah told him.

“Hoon and Yoon, hungry again.” Jiyoon pouted.

“Is there a pit inside your stomach?” I asked with a laugh.

“At least it is just a pit. Yours is a black hole!” Junsu snapped at me.

“Aish! This dolphin!” I motioned to punch him.

“Well it is better than anchovy!” Junsu stuck his tongue out.

“Oh my~ How old are these guys?” I heard Hannah asked.

“Five.” Jaejoong replied and the two of them ended up laughing.

 

The rest of the day turned out fine. The kids enjoyed playing with me and the guys. Hannah is more than happy because the guys sang Doue when they found out that it is her favorite song, talk about being a fan girl. It is almost 4:00 pm and the kids are having their afternoon nap when the guys decided to say goodbye.

“It was nice meeting you Hannah.” Jaejoong smiled at her. I actually wondered why she isn’t fainting yet.

“Same here.” She smiled back.

“I’ll visit you if ever I have a free time.” Junsu said excitedly.

“Aniyo. Just lock yourself in your luxurious apartment if you have free time.” I snapped back earning a nudge from Hannah.

“Thinking about it, you can come visit me on my apartment if you want to, Hannah ssi. Jaejoong hyung is my neighbor, you can bring the kids with you. And this guy…” Junsu glanced at me. “Leave him to do household chores.” He continued.

“The two of you never changed.” Hannah laughed.

“Still the same 5 year old kids?” Jaejoong commented.

“Still the same bickering BFF.” Yoochun stated.

I escorted the guys outside since Hannah insisted that she can manage cleaning up alone. As soon as we are already on the hallway, Junsu broke the silence.

 “SME?” He asked and I shook my head lightly.

“Hyukjae, you have to tell them first before they find this out on their own.” Jaejoong said.

“You know how difficult it is to deal with them sometimes.” Yoochun reminded me.

“I am planning to tell them this week.” I informed them.

“Good luck then.” Junsu said.

 “Take care of the twins and my beautiful darling Hannah.” Yoochun smirked after I glared at him. He had been calling Hannah that throughout the day.

“If you need anything, don’t hesitate to call us.” Jaejoong tapped my shoulders.

 

After I send them off, I went back to the apartment and found Hannah arranging the albums back to the shelf, I decided to help her.

“Babe, what if we invite everyone to dinner? Super Junior, Yunho, Changmin, Jun-“

“No.” I cut her off.

“But, it is a perfect way to reunite them.” She reasoned.

“Babe, we can’t do anything about their problem since the company is involved.” I tried to explain. As a fan and a friend, I know that Hannah is also hoping to see DBSK performing on stage together. I also feel the same so as the other guys. We’ve been friends for almost a decade now and we just want the old ‘us’ back.

“But they miss Yunho and Changmin.” She mumbled.

“Believe me babe, the feeling is mutual. As much as I wanted to help you, we can’t interfere. Their situation is something serious that they can only solve it within themselves and the company.” I told her and she nodded with a sigh.

Besides that, I also have a thing to deal with and talk about with the company and I don’t want to be on a bad note with them before I’ve settled it because of trying to reunite DBSK behind their back. Maybe after that… maybe.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

I was able to update today and the news that welcomed me is Heenim's enlisment! :'(

I will miss his 4D-ness... two freakin' years! Ugh!

For some good news though... My country will have a limited screening for ss3 3D! But I am not sure if I am going, well atleast my fellow Pinoy ELF will be happy :)

I was surprised with the number of new subscribers...thank you very much! I love you al!! <3

Enjoy reading and if you are not busy, please leave comments... I really appreciate them! :)