Eunhyuk's Declaration

That Thin Line

Hannah POV

 

The formal party a while ago turned into a club party the moment the clock strikes 12:00. It is because all the top executives of the company and the respected people in the industry started to leave at about 10:00 pm. The only persons left are the managers, other artists who are party goers themselves, Super Junior, DBSK, SNSD, Shinee, FX and Trax members. What was funny is that Heechul oppa instructed the DJ to play only SMent artist’s songs. The party turned out to be a concert with the artist who isn’t performing as the audience. From the not so good experience a while ago, everything turned out to be fine. I was actually enjoying myself while watching their live dance performances. There is nothing serious though because believe me, SM entertainment artists are too funny and dorky for their own good.

When Shinee performed Lucifer I was in awe, they are so great with their choreography. I was impressed with Taemin the most, the way he dances to the song is so cool. I cheered them after their performance. And yes, I am seated in front at the very center, as if it is my birthday and they are performing for me.

“Nice performance guys, you are so great!” All of them was happy with my compliment and said their thanks.

“Taemin ah, I am your fan now.” I confessed with a smile.

“Ne? Oh yes, Kamsahamnida noona.” He said shyly. He is blushing! How cute!

“How about me?”

“And me?”

“Me too!”

“Me three!” Everyone looked at Jonghyun with a what-did-you-just-say look.

 “That was a joke!” He said and made a peace sign.

“I told you everyone did great, I just love Taemin the most.” That’s the truth. The moment I saw Shinee in person, Taemin caught my attention, he is so cute and I see him as a cute younger brother. I grew fond of him in an instant. Plus, he is really good at dancing. Yeah, I have this thing for dancers. PFt. After a bit of chatting they went back to their seats, still teasing Taemin.

 When DBSK performed their song ‘Before U Go’ I just can’t take my eyes off of Yunho! He is so hot while performing. Fine, I am a fan!  What surprised me is that I think he noticed that I am looking at him so he winked at me and continued performing without taking his eyes off me. The choreography in the chorus part is just so…Ugh! He is flirting! Then suddenly, Heechul oppa and Donghae interrupted their performance and talked to Yunho right there and then.  I think they are telling him, acting angry at first but ended in a funny and joking manner, to stop flirting with me. The scenario was just too funny I can’t help but laugh. I am thankful that they stopped him, not that I hate his flirting, but it makes me feel uncomfortable, I do like him but only as a fan to an idol.

After DBSK’s performance, SNSD’s Tell Me Your Wish was played by the DJ and the girls went to the center, earning cheers from the crowd. Jessica told the DJ to stop the song and asked me to join them. I was hesitant at first but Heechul oppa and the other SNSD girls dragged me to the center. I stood beside Yoona and I smiled at her shyly.

“She can’t stand beside me!” She declared loudly. Everyone was speechless and shocked of what she said.

“I feel so ugly!” She whined jokingly and the others started laughing. 

“Yoona, insecurity is still killing you, huh?” Yuri commented which earned another roar of laughter from the crowd.

“Well be ready, you might just kill yourself after seeing her dance.” Donghae oppa joked. That was just plain pressure on my part. Thank you, Donghae! I glared at him but he just gave me two thumbs up.

“You know the dance?” Yoona asked me and I just nodded. I always watch Kpop music videos when I was in Boston and their steps are not that hard so I memorized it after some attempts.

She nodded and smiled at me. “Fighting!”

When the music started I just moved my body to the beat. Dancing is one of the things that I love the most so it is not that difficult for me. The only thing that I am struggling at on their choreography is the formation because originally, I am not a part of it. Good thing everything ended smoothly and when the song ended everyone was speechless at first. Then, we heard the loud cheers from the crowd. I am happy that it went well.

“Woah! You did great Hannah ssi!” Hyoyeon commented.

“I won’t mind having you as our 10th member.” Taeyeon said amazed.

“You’re leg kick is awesome!” Sooyoung said while doing the leg kick.

“I’m going to ask Uncle Soo Man to sign a contract for you.” Sunny said excitedly.

“That won’t be necessary. I am not interested on being a celebrity.” I told them.

“That’s sad. I am sure you will make it big.”

The girls are still busy ‘casting’ me when the Super Junior boys joined us in the center.

“Excuse me girls, it is our time to shine. Please take your seat.” Kyuhyun pointed at the table nearby but the girls and the other boys didn’t pay attention and continued showering me with praises, it is quite embarrassing being the center of attention I must say.

“I didn’t know you are that great, Hannah.” Siwon oppa said with his eyes widely opened.

“Now you know.” I joked.

“Kyuhyun ah, aren’t you embarrassed that she can dance better than you?” Yesung oppa suddenly asked the maknae. I guess he is trying to . 

“Yesung hyung, aren’t you embarrassed that I can dance better than you?” Kyuhyun snapped back. Oh well, he wouldn’t be called the evil maknae for nothing.

“Hannah ssi, if you want to join us during rehearsals just tell us okay? You are always welcome on our dance room.” Shindong oppa smiled at me.

“Sure oppa, I’ll join you guys.”

“Saranghaeyo Park Hannah! Uyubitkal Park Hannah!” Donghae suddenly cheered.

“YAH! I made that cheer only for myself, Donghae!” Heechul oppa glared at Donghae.

“Where is Leeteuk oppa?” I asked them. They remained silent. Don’t tell me he is still with Eunhyuk?

“Leeteuk hyung is… “ Sungmin is struggling with his words when suddenly Ryeowook yelled and pointed at someone behind me. “There!”

I looked at the direction he is pointing at and saw Leeteuk oppa running towards us with a genuine smile on his face. That means everything went well right? I breathed a sigh of relieve. Just in time, their song Bonamana filled the venue, the SNSD girls went to their seats. I, on the other hand was stuck with where I was standing because I saw Hyukjae just behind Leeteuk oppa. When oppa reached my side, he patted my head like he always do when we were kids then he went to his position. I think it’s time for me to go back to my seat and when I turn around to do so, I saw hyukjae in front of me, he took my hand and guided me back to my chair. I was surprised by his actions. I saw oppa and the other suju guys looking at the two of us then suddenly, oppa said something that only they can hear and the boys just smiled and went to their places.

I looked at hyukjae and he just gave me a shy smile.  And then I noticed the bruise on his lips.

“What happened?” I asked him with concern while pointing on his lips.

“Nothing.” He just shook his head.

“What do you mean nothing?! That is a nasty one!” I just can’t help myself from being concerned. And then I remembered. “Leeteuk oppa!” I yelled and oppa just gave me a peace sign while looking at the ceiling.  

“I’m sorry for how I acted a while ago, Hannah. It was rude of me. I am really sorry…” He said. How am I supposed to react with this? I don’t know!

“…and…” He cleared his throat. “I’ll make sure that you will fall for me again.” He declared with a smirk and left me dumbfounded. Did he just say that he’ll make me fall for him?! And he ended it with a smirk?! You are really confident about yourself Lee Hyukjae. Well guess what? I’ll make it difficult for you. I mean it and I smirked at my own idea.

Their song was again played from the very start. The guys performed playfully I think the others are used to it because they are laughing. Some of them forgot their steps because they are busy playing pranks to the others. When it was ’83 lines’ part I screamed like a fan girl and cheered for them. “Go Oppas!” Leeteuk oppa blew me a kiss and Heechul oppa did a heart sign. I was smiling like a fool after. When it is time for hyukjae’s solo, the two guys kept on blocking his way playfully. But knowing hyukjae, the great dancer that he is, glided to the center, placed a finger on his lips, turned his head, looked and pointed at me then gave me that oh-so-y wink, I think I would faint. I totally forgot about Yunho’s hotness!

Oh my~ Did I just say that I’ll make it difficult for him… or for myself?