Banned.

That Thin Line

 

HANNAH POV

 

I followed Hyukjae back to the living room. After telling him everything, it feels like a heavy thing was lifted from my shoulders and I finally felt complete. I didn’t expect him to take things lightly but I am thankful that he did. I must say, he really matured a lot. Well, he is still childish at times but if it is something really serious, he handles things like a how a great man should. When I see the panic in his eyes when he heard the loud cry from one of the kids, I almost cried. I think he doesn’t need more time to open up for the kids because I can feel that his fatherly instincts are already working the moment he stood up for the kids in front of me. Or maybe even before that?

When we arrived at the living room, some of the boys are all over Jiyoon, trying to stop him from crying while Heechul oppa and Siwon is scolding Yesung oppa who is holding one of his turtles on his hand.

Hyukjae picked Jiyoon up and hushed him while rubbing his back. “It’s okay baby, appa is here.”

Jiyoon stopped wailing but is still crying silently. He hugged his father by the neck and cuddled closer. A warm feeling enveloped my heart, seeing them like that. The rest of the boys stood up and glared at Yesung. Kyuhyun and Heechul oppa on the other hand went to the other side of the room where they settled their laptops.

“Now tell appa, what happened.” He said wiping the tears off of Jiyoon’s face.

“Small monsher, appa!” Jiyoon sniffed.

“Monsher?” Hyukjae said confused.

“Monster.” I supplied.

“Where is that monster that made my baby cry? I’ll throw it away!”

“Yah! You can’t throw my ddagkoma away!” Yesung complained holding his turtle near him.

“Appa! Monsher with ashushi.” Jiyoon said pointing at Yesung’s turtle.

“Oh!” Hyukjae nodded his head. “Baby, that is not a monster. It is ahjussi’s pet.” He explained.

“Pet? But scary!”

“It is not scary, Jiyoon! Look closely, it is friendly.” Yesung oppa stated while bringing the turtle closer to Jiyoon but my son turned away and hugged Hyukjae again.

“Hyung! Stop it! My son is scared.” Hyukjae reprimanded. “Don’t bring ddagkoma with you when you go here. You are scaring the kids.”

“No No No. I think our little guy here is enjoying himself.” Leeteuk oppa butted in while pointing at Jihoon who is oblivious of what is happening around him. The kid is kneeling on the floor staring at the other two turtles on the table. He started giggling when the two turtles bumped into each other.

“HAHAHAHA!” He started laughing.

“Jihoon, are you not scared of the turtles?” Ryeowook asked him.

“No! Turles cute!” He said. Yesung oppa smiled and sat beside him and let him touch Ddagkoma.

“Jiyoon, you shouldn’t be scared. Look at Jihoon, he is playing with the turtles.” I persuaded Jiyoon.

Jiyoon looked at Jihoon and tried to break free from his father. He sat beside Jihoon but still keeping a distance from the turtle. I am sure he will be fine soon.

“That isn’t too hard.” Hyukjae mumbled.

“That was just a simple case Hyukjae, you are still up for more.” I told him.

“I am looking forward to it.” He grinned and kissed me in front of everyone.

“Oh Man!”

“Get a room!”

“YAH! PARENTAL GUIDANCE!”

We broke the kiss and stuck our tongue out to the guys. Everyone settled on the living room after the incident. The boys are having fun playing with the kids, I can’t help but enjoy watching them.

My gaze drifted to Jihoon and he is looking at Hyukjae’s hair with a knotted forehead. He started looking at everybody else’s hair and the knot on his forehead becomes more defined when he noticed Yesung and Kyuhyun’s hair. He searched for something on his stuffs near the couch and smiled when he found what he is looking for. He emptied the box of crayons on the table, getting the attention of everyone. He took the yellow colored one and started rubbing it against Jiyoon’s hair. Jiyoon looked up at Jihoon wondering what his brother is up to.

“What are you doing, Jihoon?” I asked him.

“Eommy, color hair like that!” He replied innocently pointing at Kyuhyun across the room.

The other guys started laughing with what he said.

“Color Hair? Me too!” Jiyoon said enthusiastically and reached for another crayon.

Hyukjae took the crayons from them and explained, “We don’t use crayons for our hair, kids. Oh! I have an idea, do you want to draw? Appa and ahjussis will draw too.” He said and handed some papers and crayons to the other guys with a glare as if saying they can’t decline.

“What is your favorite animal, kids? Appa and Ahjussis will draw it for you.”

“DOG! DOG!” Jiyoon cheered.

“ARF! ARF!” Jihoon tried to imitate a dog.

“Dog it is.” Ryeowook nodded.

“How do you draw a dog?” Donghae elbowed Jinyoung.

“I don’t know! Just draw circles, triangles for the ears and a curve line for the tail!” Jinyoung snapped. “Argh! I never liked art classes.”

“Ashushi! Dog not Pokemon!” Jihoon commented on Yesung’s drawing.

“Eommy!~ Teukie Teukie draw pieapple with tail!” Jiyoon said while showing Leeteuk oppa’s drawing to everyone. Pineapple indeed!

“Appa! Draw ddakoma?” Jihoon peeked through his father’s paper and asked.

“I promise not to laugh at Yunho’s Rhinoceros again.” Hyukjae mumbled.

“Hyukjae’s idea is crashing our ego in front of these kids. This is so embarassing!”Siwon said.

“At least your drawing is quite…uhmmm. Decent?” I giggled.

I am still busy laughing at the guy’s work and at the twins’ innocent criticisms when the two guys from the corner of the living room caught our attention.

“HYUNG! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!” Kyuhyun shouted out of nowhere.

“IN YOUR DREAMS!!!” Heechul oppa replied. The two guys are busy playing starcraft.

“DAMN IT! GET BACK HERE!” Heechul oppa shouted.

“Eommy, what chulie ashushi say?” Jiyoon asked me.

“Don’t mind him. It is nothing Jiyoon ah.” Sungmin oppa answered for me.

“HYUNG, WATCH YOUR WORDS OR ELSE I’LL FORCE YOU TO GARGLE HOLY WATER!!” Siwon reprimanded Heechul oppa. But the other guy is busy with what he is doing.

“YOU’RE GOING TO LOSE HYUNG!” Kyuhyun said grinning.

“SAY THAT AGAIN AND YOU’LL SURELY DIE SOON!  WAIT FOR ME! OH, DAMN!”

“KIM HEECHUL!” Everyone said in unison.

“Eommy, Ashushi said it again.” Jiyoon said.

“What is dam?” Jihoon inquired this time too. I massaged my head and squatted in front of them.

“Dam is like a place with a lot of water, kids.” I explained.

“Why he say it?” Jihoon asked.

“Because Ahjussi loves water.” I said a lame excuse for the sake of my children’s future. ‘And I definitely want to drown him on the water now.’ I added in my brain.

Before the twins can even ask another question, Jinyoung and Donghae picked them up.

“Let’s go to the play room?” Donghae asked the kids. I mouthed my thanks to Donghae and he winked at me.

“Yes! Play ball!”

“Uncle Hae love playing balls, come on.” They proceeded to the play room but while they are still at earshot,  Heechul oppa is at it again.

“YOU BASTARD! WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY? SON OF A----- What happened???!!!!” He asked with a knotted forehead and then glared at Kyuhyun. “Did you shut my computer off while I am not looking?”

“Hyung! My computer died too!” He whined.

“And the two of you will be next if I hear another set of unpleasant words coming from your mouth Heechul hyung.” Hyukjae butted in out of nowhere, holding the plug on his hands.

“Why did you unplug it?!”

“Because you are cursing nonstop and my children can hear it! They started asking what the word DAMN means! If I hear another swear from you when the kids are around, I’ll throw your laptops out of the building. Understand?”

“The kids heard it?” Heechul oppa asked with wide eyes. Surprisingly, he didn’t snap back at Hyukjae.

“Yes and starting from today, you can’t play star craft when the kids are around.” Hyukjae said with a tone of finality. He followed the kids at the playroom.

“That is the first time I saw Hyukjae act like that towards Heechul hyung.” Shindong oppa mumbled.

“He is so protective of the kids.” Leeteuk oppa replied with a nod.

“He will be a great dad.” Sungmin oppa commented with a smile.

“Is he the same Lee Hyukjae that we are working with?” Heechul oppa asked with an amused tone. He is somewhat surprised but pleased?

He is the same Lee Hyukjae it is just that, he is a father now.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Who can relate with Yunho's rhinoceros? wahahaha... that is a must watch episode of running man! XD

Anyway, I just want to tell you guys that I won't be updating until after next week. I have stuffs to work on and I'll be very busy...

Please wait patently :) i'll read your comments from time to time and you can leave messages on my wall:)

I'll be back as soon as possible.