The meddlers are back...

That Thin Line

Hannah POV

After touring the whole resort alone, I suddenly felt tired. I went inside the resort’s two storey coffee shop and chose a seat at the balcony which is a good choice because I got a nice view of the ocean from here. I am busy taking photos and quite oblivious of the things happening around me until the waiter delivered my food and drinks. After saying my thanks, I resumed on taking photos. I was adjusting the lens of my camera when someone caught my attention.

“I’ll make sure that you will fall for me again.” I mimicked his line. “Really, huh?” I said quite pissed.

I tried to focus on what I am doing but I can’t. I placed my camera on the table and started to drink my iced tea. I looked at his direction once more.

“Aish! That guy! Don’t tell me he is flirting with other girls again!” I said to myself. I am not jealous okay? I am just pissed. How can he make me fall for him again if he is doing that? The hell I care!

“You can join them if you want.” I was surprised when someone spoke behind me.

“Don’t scare me like that!” I scolded Leeteuk oppa. He is getting creepier by the minute!

“I didn’t scare you, you are just so engrossed on looking at them, you didn’t notice me coming.”

“I am not looking at him.”

“Yes you are. And I didn’t say that you are looking at him. I said you are looking at them.” He said. He sat on the chair across the table and took my glass.

“The straw is deformed. What did you do to this?” He said and instead of using the straw he drink the iced tea directly from the glass. I think I am unconsciously biting the straw a while ago while looking at Hyukjae and all those girls around him.

“Can’t you buy yourself a drink? You almost finish mine.” I told oppa.

“I left Donghae, Heechul, Jinyoung and Siwon downstairs to order.” He took his phone out and called someone. He put it on speaker.

“Heechul ah, add another order of iced tea and strawberry shortcake.”

“Why? Is Hannah there?” I smiled at his answer, they really know a lot of things about me.

“Yup, I am here.” I said.

“What seems to be the problem now?”

“Problem?”

“Yeah, Leeteuk just ordered your forever reliable comfort food so I figured something is up.” Heechul oppa explained. I’ll say it again; they really know a lot of things about me.

“Nothing is wrong with me. I am just craving for strawberry shortcake now.” I reasoned out and stopped Leeteuk oppa when he is about to say something.

“What? Craving?! Are you pregnant now?” He yelled. I swear I think I heard his voice from downstairs. Heechul oppa, you really don’t care about what other people will say. I heard the other guys’ voices from the background.

“Who’s pregnant?”

“Pregnant?”

“Who’s on the line?”

“Hannah” Heechul answered and I think the other guys tried to take his phone from him. “Aish! Wait!”

“Call Hyukjae, ppali!” Heechul oppa instructed them and Leeteuk oppa laughed hard. Again.

“I am not pregnant!” I yelled at the other line. Good thing there is no other customer at the balcony. I looked at Hyukjae at the pool area and he is taking his phone from his pocket. “YAH! Don’t answer it!” I shouted but I think he didn’t hear me.

“Wait! She said she’s not pregnant. Don’t call him.” Heechul oppa said to the other guys.

“Oh Hyukjae ah! Nothing. I just called to say take care. Annyeong!” Donghae said. I think it was too late for him to end the call. At least I wasn’t too late to stop these crazy guys.

“Aish! Oppa! I had enough headaches for today, I don’t need another one.” I told him.

“Mianhe. But you are really not pregnant?” He asked again.

“Definitely not!”

“Fine! We’ll be there in a bit. Stop yelling.” He said before ending the call.

“You guys are crazy!” I told Leeteuk oppa.

“That is just one of Super Junior’s charms.” He answered with a proud smile.

When the other guys came, the whole balcony became rowdy. They are chatting and singing randomly, you’ll think they are drinking soju instead of coffee and tea.

“Hannah, I really thought that you are pregnant. You almost gave me a heart attack.” Heechul oppa said.

“And I almost told Hyukjae that you really are!” Donghae added.

“It is because Heechul oppa is jumping into conclusions.” I answered them.

“It is not my fault, you said you have cravings.” He defended.

“Are you saying that only pregnant women have the right to have cravings?”

“No, but… aish! Fine you win!” He said defeated.

“Good thing you told us even before Hyukjae could answer his phone.”

“Why are you calling him in the first place?” I asked them.

“Because he has the right to know.” Siwon answered. “If you are pregnant , that is.” He continued.

“We are not even together. He is not my husband. He is not my fiancé. He is not my boyfriend. We are not dating. You guys got that?” They remained silent and just nodded.

“Ouch.” Heechul oppa suddenly said and we looked at him. “Never mind, but Hannah is there really no chance for reconciliation?” He asked and I think the other guys are anticipating my answer too. I looked at Hyukjae’s direction but Leeteuk oppa blocked my line of vision.

“Don’t answer base on your jealousy, Hannah.” Leeteuk oppa said.

“I am not jealous!”

“Jealous because of whom?” Donghae asked and oppa pointed at the people downstairs. “Oh! There is no need to be jealous. They are our close friends from the university, they are spending their vacation here too and Hyukjae is not interested in any of them.”

“I don’t care.”

“You look like you do.” Jinyoung answered with a smile.

“I am not jealous and I don’t care.” I stated.

“Don’t worry, Hannah. The two of you looks better together than any of the girls out there.” Leeteuk oppa said.

“I really look better than those girls!” I said.

“So you are admitting that you are jealous?” Siwon oppa asked again.

“I said I am not!”

“Hannah, just be honest to yourself.” Leeteuk oppa looked at me on the eyes but I broke the eye contact.

“Don’t push it guys.” I muttered.

“I promise not to tease you again if you tell us the truth.” Donghae raised her right hand.

“And I promise not to tease you even if I can see the look in your eyes saying that you still like him.” Jinyoung added and raised his right hand too.

“I will stop shipping the two of you together even if you really look good together.” Siwon joined the other two.

“I will not tell you that you really look like your jealous and I can see that you are throwing death glares on those girls around Hyukjae.” Leeteuk oppa added.

“I will not tell Hyukjae that you are pregnant with his child, I swear!” Heechul oppa nodded enthusiastically. Yeah right, as if I am pregnant. Here they are promising not to tease me but they are actually having fun doing it while declaring their promises.

“Can you guys just stop it or I’ll eat you alive.” I threatened.

“Funny! What are you? A monster? Sorry but we don’t believe on monsters except on that green monster which is surrounding you right now. We are not preschool kids, Hannah.”

“Shut up!”

“We are just curious.” Donghae stated.

“Curiosity kills the cat.” I replied briefly.

“We are not cats either.” Jinyoung snapped back so I glared at him.

“Lets just stop talking about him, okay?” I told them. I am actually getting tired of this.

“It is not about him. It is about the two of you. Hyukjae and you.” Leeteuk oppa stressed.

I am not really comfortable on talking about this right now because I still believe that if there is something we need to talk about, Hyukjae and I have to talk about those things first. I just remained silent.

“You still feel something for Eunhyuk.” Siwon said not as a question but as a statement.

“Stop putting me on the spot. If you guys have plans on ruining my day, you’re doing a great job.” I told them starting to get pissed.

“You really won’t spill any details, huh?” Donghae uttered while slicing his blueberry cheesecake.

“It’s not worth our time.” I replied.

“And why is that?” Heechul oppa asked.

“Just because it is not worth our time. Another question from you guys and I swear I am out of here.” I exclaimed. These guys are really good at pissing me off.

 “If I were you, I will just leave this girl here alone since she won’t spill anything and I’ll just enjoy on strolling the whole resort.” I suggested. “Give me some space to breath!” I continued.

“We will. Later. I think something interesting is going to happen.” Heechul oppa answered.

The guys looked at each other with a grin on their faces before looking at something or someone behind me. I think I have an idea on who is coming so I flipped my scarf roughly at my back making sure that I will hit that someone who is behind me. I heard a girl’s shriek instead of Hyukjae’s voice and when I looked back, I saw Hyukjae stopping himself from laughing and a girl who is looking at her drink where the tip of my scarf landed.

“You are too careless!” The girl yelled at me. Yes, she did and I could feel my y self taking over me but I stopped it and instead smiled at her.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I didn’t know someone is behind me.”

“Of course you know someone is behind you, that’s why you did it.” Hyukjae said knowingly and grinned. I think he knows that I am aiming at him when I did it.

“I am not talking to you!” I snapped at him.

“But you are talking to my companion.” He said.

“I am still not talking to you!”

“Here comes world war 3!” Heechul oppa declared.

“Yah! I am still talking to you! Stop yelling at my Hyukkie!” the girl said stressing with the word ‘my’ while wrapping her hands around Hyukjae’s waist and he seems okay with it!

“Your hyukkie, huh. Well he is all yours!” I snapped back. It is confirmed. My y mode is on. “Excuse me but we are having a conversation here so please leave immediately.” I continued.

“Who are you to say that? You just ruined my drink!”

“You drink ruined my expensive scarf.” I raised an eyebrow.

“How dare you! Just because you are spending time with Super Junior you are acting high and mighty!” She continued with the yelling. I on the other hand continued answering her calmly. She is creating quite a scene so Hyukjae interrupted.

“Stop it. You are freaking out because of a drink.” He said to the girl.

“I’ll pay for it or if you want I’ll buy you another one.” I told her.

“I don’t need your money, !” She yelled.

“Well then stop freaking out and get out of my sight.”  I snapped back. I am done acting sweet, she don’t deserve it anyway. I already apologized but she acted uncivilized. I can’t believe Hyukjae is with her. He went down to this level? Yuck!

“!”

“Thank you.” I smiled sweetly at her and I think that angered her more.

“!”

“YAH!” Hyukjae yelled at her. He has this sharp look in his eyes.

 “Another trash talk on Hannah, I’ll send you to the garbage bin myself.” Donghae said with a serious tone..

“If I see you anywhere near Hannah, I’ll make sure you will be kicked out of SM Academy.” Heechul oppa threatened her.

“Another word against my sister and I won’t forgive you.” Leeteuk oppa said with a straight face. The girl’s face turned pale. I myself was scared on how cold his stares are.

“She’s your sister?” The girl asked Leeteuk oppa. Quite nervous I must say.

“Yes, she is and you are in big trouble. Let’s go.” Hyukjae said and left the girl behind who immediately followed him. He didn’t even care to wait for her.

 “Don’t worry, Hannah, hyung is just trying to be a gentleman that is why he escorted her out…Well, kind of escorted her.” Siwon explained when the two is out of sight.

“Hyukjae is wasting his time with that girl.” Heechul oppa stated.

“Don’t tell me she even followed him here? She’s creepy!” Donghae commented while shaking his head.

“Don’t worry, I am sure they will break up after 30 seconds.” Jinyoung said with a grin.

“They will never break up.” I stated while playing with my fork. They all faced me with a questioning look.

“How will they break up if they are not together in the first place? Hyukjae hates clingy girls.” I continued so sure about what I said.

And then, I saw those knowing smiles and smirks again.

“Hannah…Hannah.” Leeteuk oppa said while shaking his head.

“What?” I asked but instead of answering me he smiled.

“Hyukjae ah, you are back. That was fast!” Jinyoung said and I saw Hyukjae sat on the chair beside me.

“Sorry about that. I swear I didn’t invite her. I was surprised myself when I saw her downstairs.” He explained to me instead of replying to Jinyoung.

“No worries. I can handle individuals with personality disabilities perfectly.” I said and everyone laughed hard.

“Where is your companion anyway?” Leeteuk oppa asked.

“She left.” Huykjae replied shortly.

“The two of you broke up?” Siwon asked.

“Broke up? The hell no! We are not together in the first place. I didn’t even know why that girl is here.” He said as if saying that the guys are talking crap.

“I think I heard someone said that before.” Donghae said looking at me.

“Yeah, I think I heard that too.”

“She said almost the same thing!”

I can feel that they are starting it again so I stood up and gather my things.

“Enjoy your food guys, I’ll be going first.” I said and stormed out of the balcony leaving the guys grinning and Hyukjae clueless with my actions.

“Hannah!” Hyukjae shouted so I faced their direction again.

“Take care of yourself for me!” He continued smiling.

“Yeah, boy!” Jinyoung playfully punched Hyukjae’s shoulder.

“Way to go, Hyuk!” Donghae cheered.

“That’s more like it.” Siwon added.

Heechul and Leeteuk oppa just smiled and shook their heads.

“I will take care of myself because I want to not because you asked me to.” I replied.

“That will do. Just take care… because I care.” He winked at me. The other guys acted like they are about to throw up.

These guys are driving me crazy!

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

@brattygurl I am currently working on that part ;)

@MusicChibi Really? I actually got this idea from my cute nephew who loves to talk about marriage and he just turned four! XP

@Khayz8 The kids might have some cameo appearance on next chapters too. Hahaha..

@hotkey *raise hands* me too! lol.

 

EUNNAH - HANHYUK - HANJAE  (can you please choose among this three? I might use it soon XP)

BTW, Are there any particular scenes that you want to see in this story?

For silent readers, please do leave comments. Pretty please? All writers need feedbacks to keep things working :)

 

O.T

going crazy waiting for the release of BIJIN! The 30 sec teaser is daebak! So awesome!