A visitor?

That Thin Line

HANNAH POV

When we reached their apartment complex, I told Hyukjae to make his way back to the dorm first. I am pretty sure that we will spend the whole day composing songs because as he claims it, he will be very busy next week and we have to finish everything before the end of next week. I remembered to give my friend a ring.

“Hello? Vi on the line” She said in English but I am not surprised at all. I spent 5 years in Boston with her and we are kind of used in speaking in English until we started to learn each other’s language. She can now speak conversational Korean and I, on the other hand can speak conversational Mandarin

“Vi!” I shouted excitedly.

“What the-! You don’t have to scream!” She exclaimed and I chuckled.

“How are things going in there?” I asked her.

“Fine. The kids are sleeping. Inyoung eonni brought her kids with her for breakfast. It is the first time the kids met each other so imagine how chaotic the apartment is when they started to get along. But anyway, the kids played a lot and they left before lunch.  And the twins? K.O!”

“So they are sleeping now?” I said disappointed.

“Yeah, I already said that.”

“I just thought that I can talk to them.” I replied.

“Why? You are not coming over today?” She asked.

“I can’t. I still have lots of stuff to finish for Super Junior’s 5jib and I am planning to finish everything as soon as possible.”

“That is why I offered my help as soon as you told me about it but you declined.”

“I already bothered you enough. And I know that taking care of the twins is a tedious job.” I explained.

“I am enjoying it anyway so it is not that bad.” She assured.

“Thanks, Vi. I really owe you a lot” I said sincerely.

“Hey, I hate dramas.” She said and I chuckled.

“Is Khun there?” I asked.

“Yup, but he is on the phone with his dad. They are getting down to business, I think. And that guy is being too fidgety lately!”

I laughed. “I think I want so see that in my own eyes.”

“Don’t even wish for it.” She chuckled.

“I need to go now.  I really can’t make it today so just give my kisses to the twins.”

“Arrasseo~” She cooed. “Don’t stress yourself, okay? And as much as possible, distance yourself with that guy. Okay?”

“Got it! Bye!” I said and ended the call.

With ‘that guy’ I know he meant Hyukjae.

“If she only knew.” I grinned.

A smile is plastered in my face after the call but when I started thinking about Hyukjae’s actions it turned to a pout.

That guy is frustrating the hell out of me. Hyukjae, don’t even think of making me confess first!

I walked through the lobby and saw him leaning on the wall in front of the elevators.

“You’re still here?” I said as I stood beside him.

“I was waiting for you.”

 

 

 

 

EUNHYUK POV

After that call with Jinyoung, Hannah remained silent in the car. I know, it was unethical of me to snatch the phone while she talking to the guy. Maybe that’s the reason why she stopped talking to me. To divert her attention from the phone call, I told her that she is cute on her wallpaper. Well she really is cute there, seating on the floor with her tongue stuck out playfully while the kids are on each side of her, kissing her cheeks. Her friend on the other hand is standing behind them, hugging the all of them together. But I think it didn’t work because she is still not talking to me until now.

When she called a friend of hers, she told me to head to the dorm first but instead of obeying her, I decided to wait for her until she finishes the call.

 I pressed the button of the elevator that will bring us to the 12th floor where Hannah is staying with the other guys while she pressed the 11th floor.

I knotted my forehead and said, “I will walk you to the dorm.”

“No. We will go straight to your dorm and finish the song today.” She said quite pissed. Does she hate me for ruining her date with Jinyoung?

 ‘Yeah dude, you literally dragged her out of the café without saying a word and you didn’t care to explain why you did it.’ A part of my brain argued.

Jealousy took over me a while ago when I saw them together and Jinyoung is actually caressing her face so I made a way to separate them. When Hannah asked why I did it, I just replied that we need to finish the song soon because I’ll be busy on the next days. Stupid me, I still don’t have the guts to confess to her and tell her that I still love her. After the talk with Siwon, I finally realized that I don’t really want to see them together, that I am just scared to be rejected that’s why I said those things.

“Yah! How long are you planning to stay there?” I snapped out of my thoughts upon hearing her voice, surprised to see her outside the elevator. She is pressing the button to prevent the elevator door from closing.

“Yah!”

“Oh, sorry.” I went out of the elevator and she released the button.

“What’s up with you?” She asked.

“I was just thinking about something.” I replied. She nodded but I can see that she is not satisfied with my answer.

“I am home.” I announced as I enter our dorm.

“Hyung! Someone is here to see you!” Ryeowook yelled excitedly from the living room.

I was about to ask who my visitor is when suddenly I heard a girls’ shriek from the living room, my eyes widened.

“Hyukkie oppa~!”

“Omo!” It was too late for me to drag Hannah out of the dorm because the girl already saw her.

“Oppa?” she said while looking at Hannah and me but she stared longer at Hannah and then down… to our clasped hands. Her eyes widened.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

So... What do you think is going on? ;D

Comment and Subscribe!

I am working on the next chapter... I don't know what is happening but it seems that this story is working on its own. I have ideas in my mind before doing every chapter but it will end differently...hahahahaha

I really need your comments now. Please?

New subscribers... Hope you like it!

*bear hug*