A time for it...

That Thin Line

No one’s POV

“As a punishment, you guys are in charge of washing the dishes for a month on both dorms.” Leeteuk stated and his team mates danced in glee. Their team won thanks to Hyukjae’s revelation.

“What else is new?” Ryeowook commented. He is used in doing that at home other than cooking.

Everyone seems to forget about the whole revelation when Mrs. Park and Inyoung joined them each holding a cake on their hands followed by Mr. Park and Inyoung’s husband with the kids.

“Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...” they sang the birthday song joyfully while clapping their hands.

“Make a wish!” Hannah cheered and everyone else urged the birthday celebrants.

Leeteuk and Heechul closed their eyes and silently wished something for themselves, for Super Junior, for their fans and their family. After wishing, they opened their eyes and everyone said their greetings. Leeteuk' s tears welled up easily, he was touched because of everyone's effort and love. Heechul who is trying his best not to cry failed because his eyes are now b with tears.

“Aigoo~ my oppas are cry babies!”Hannah declared.

'What are you talking about?' Heechul answered wiping his eyes, trying to hide his tears.

“Don't deny it!”  She laughed and gave her oppas a big hug. “My oppas are still handsome with those puffy eyes.”

“This kid.” Leeteuk who is still speechless hugged his sister back and Heechul did the same.

“Not fair!” Hyukjae complained and Donghae covered his friend's mouth to shut him off.

“It is not your birthday so shut up. You will have your chance soon. Heck! You always have your chance you are just too... Aish.whatever ~” he said.

“I am just too? Don't leave things hanging, Donghae.” Hyukjae stated.

“That is exactly what I am talking about. You are just too slow, too slow to make a move. Did you really propose to her? It is hard to believe.” The other guy answered. “I thought you are good at this. Oh well, we are talking about Hannah here.” he mumbled further.

“What? Are you talking to me or to yourself?” Hyukjae asked.

“I am talking to the trees, the bees and the flowers!” Donghae snapped back.

“You are weird!' Hyukjae commented. Donghae was about to say something when the evil maknae shouted.


“GROUP HUG!”

Everyone hasted to join Leeteuk, Hannah and Heechul in a group hug except for Mr. and Mrs. Park, Inyoung and her husband, the four of them are busy taking pictures and videos.  

Siwon and Jinyoung carried the kids before joining the group. Donghae who is busy talking to Hyukjae pushed the other guy towards Hannah and stretched his hands as far as possible, hugging everyone on his reach, squeezing Hannah and Hyukjae together.

“Yah! Lee Donghae!”Hyukjae shouted. He thinks that his friend is overdoing the hug. He looked at Hannah and he can say that she is oblivious of the fact that the two of them are squeezed together because she is busy laughing at the other guy's dorkiness.

“Hyung! Stop touching my philtrum!” Kyuhyun whined because Yesung is making fun of him.

“Aish! Kyuhyun ah! You are stomping on my feet!” Sungmin yelled.

“Stop yelling! My eardrums are about to explode.”Shindong complained. Funny thing is that they keep on complaining but no one tried to break or leave the group hug.

“Okay! Back off guys, I can't breathe!' Hannah complained. She realized that Donghae is hugging Hyukjae and her together.

Donghae backed off and playfully punched Hyukjae's shoulders. “Hyukjae ah, you hugged her too tight.”

Hyukjae was about to explain that he didn't hug her on purpose and that it was Donghae's fault not his. But before he can even say it, Hannah pinched Donghae's cheeks.

“Lee Donghae. I won't be your friend for nothing. Stop putting Hyukjae on the spot. Arraseo?!” Hannah exclaimed having an idea on what her friend did.

“Aaaah! Aaaaw! Arraseo!” Donghae stated while rubbing his cheeks.

“That is what you get for trying to bully Hyukjae.” Siwon commented with a laugh.

“Eomma Hannah, to the resKYU!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“It should be honey Hannah to the rescue!' Donghae added and immediately hid behind Shindong when Hannah tried to pinch him again.

“Children, that is enough! Now smile on the camera!” Mrs. Park shouted and everyone faced the camera doing wacky poses all throughout.  

The birthday celebration will never be complete without this, so on the next shot, Hannah asked Hyukjae to secretly reach for the cakes on the table. He took it and gave one of the cakes to Hannah and the other one to himself.

“Say cheese!'” Inyoung instructed.

“KIMCHI!” Everyone said in unison.

As the camera clicked, Hyukjae and Hannah dumped the cake on Leeteuk and Heechul's faces. Everyone burst out laughing when Leeteuk and Heechul tried to chase the two with all of those icing and cake on their faces. The other guys joined them so everything turned into a chaos. Hyukjae grabbed Hannah's hands and they ran for their lives they didn't notice they made it quite far from the house. On the other hand, the other guys in the house were busy goofing around, wiping icing on each other's faces and playing pranks with each other, they didn't notice Hyukjae and Hannah are gone.

“That was fun.” Hannah stated while catching her breath, she sat on the sand and looked at the sky with a smile on her face.

“Yeah. Heechul hyung and Leeteuk hyung is close to killing us back there.” Hyukjae commented with a laugh as he sat beside Hannah.

“I miss how the two of us used to play pranks to them.” Hannah mumbled. “We hadn't done this for five years.”

They remained silent. Awkward silence.

“I'm sorry” Hannah bit her lips, silently reprimanding herself because she opened a very sensitive topic. She didn't do it on purpose, it just slipped her tongue.

“Sorry about what? I don't think there is something to be sorry about.” Hyukjae uttered looking at the sky, and then he added. “I miss doing a lot of things with you.” He confessed while looking at her in the eyes.

Hannah sighed. “Are you sure you want to talk about this now?” She asked.

“If we don't talk about this now, it will be hard for us to talk about this some other time don't you think?” he asked and she nodded.

It is about time anyway.

 

 

----------------------

I forgot to post this yesterday, sorry!

New subscribers, hope you like it! :)

 

about your comments.... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!~~ I love all of the comments. It is good to know that you like the story :)