She's Back?

That Thin Line

EUNHYUK POV

 

                We just came right in time for Leeteuk hyung’s birthday party. We actually told him that the promotions are until the third week of July but the truth is we will back in time for his birthday. Everything could have been a surprise but the evil maknae slipped his tongue and told Heechul hyung that we are coming back today, he totally forgot about the surprise just because they are talking about star craft! What has done is done so we better enjoy the night and make Leeteuk hyung special. Live it up to his name. 

                Hyung and I has been very close every since trainee days. Things never changed between the two of us even after my break up with his sister. We actually talked about it a lot of times, we used to talk about her. He is the only one who could understand me during those times. I never kept anything from him, I told him every detail. He has the right to know anyway. Like me, he was confused because of his sisters’ decision but didn’t get in the way.  I did tell him that I still love her sister and I am against the break up. We both know that Hannah never made a decision without thinking about it a lot of times. So he suggested that I give her time to think. I did give her time but her decision of leaving and accepting the scholarship from Berklee is final. I even asked her to make our relationship work even if she is miles away. I can live with it. I just need an assurance that her heart will always be mine. She told me it will never work, I was hurt. Things ended that way.

                I was thankful for being a member of Super Junior, not just because I have my fair share of fame but also because my busy schedule helped me to stop thinking about Hannah. I always work hard most of the times until dawn so that there will be no chance of thinking about her. The pain never eased, I just get used to it. I have to act as If I am okay so that the other guys won’t get affected, especially Leeteuk hyung. I can feel that he has a guilty feeling because of what had happened.  I know that sometimes he is thinking if he should update me on what is happening on Hannah, and thank God he didn’t. It will cause me more pain. We stop talking about her sister and we moved on with our lives.  

                Now, enough about Hannah, ‘why am I thinking about her anyway?’ I have to see those guys, they are nowhere to be found. I walked around the venue and exchanged greetings with the people around, everyone that were invited are well-known people in the industry, this party is making me sick. How can I possibly enjoy this if I have to act formal to everyone every time? I’ll be looking forward to a party with the guys after this.

 

                I finally found Yesung hyung, Shindong hyung, Kyuhyun, Zhoumi, Henry, Kibum and Ryeowook in one of the tables. I saw Siwon talking to his co actor in Athena too. What caught my attention are the three guys talking at a secluded place near the bar counter. It was Leeteuk hyung, Sungmin Hyung and Donghae. I decided to walk to them since I think they are talking about something serious. I walked passed some members of SNSD and Shinee and I heard their conversation.

                “With a girl?” Jonghyun asked.

                “Yes! I saw him on the parking lot. We almost came the same time.” Sunny answered.

                “I haven’t seen him around though.” Onew commented.

                “Maybe, the reporters outside won’t let them pass. It would be big news after all. I can imagine the same lines on the news ‘KIM HEECHUL is dating’ or something like that.” Taeyeon shook her head.

What the hell? Heechul hyung brings a date with him? I thought Leeteuk hyung was clear on saying that no one can tag a girl around. That is why I didn’t have mine. Not that I need someone with me. It is just my way of saying that ‘I’m dating. I’m fine.’

“What about the girl? Is she pretty?” I am sure I heard Minho asked.

“She is! I was actually thinking if she is a celebrity that I haven’t heard of yet. But, she is definitely not.” Yuri confirmed.

“I saw her too and insecurity is killing me now!” Yoona said which made the other people laugh.

Just then the Shinee boys ran on the entrance. Boys will be boys. I think they’ll be waiting for that girl to come. Well she must be very pretty to catch hyung’s attention. I shrugged my shoulders, I am never interested with other guy’s girls. I continued walking towards the bar counter where the three guys are but I saw Leeteuk hyung running with his phone on his ears. I think he didn’t notice me because he ran straight to the entrance followed by Sungmin hyung and Donghae. Why is everyone running that way anyway? Don’t tell me they went there to see the girl too? I just followed them and I tapped Donghae’s shoulder.

“What’s up?”I asked him and he was rather shocked to see me behind him. He didn’t have the chance to answer me because Leeteuk hyung’s voice from the entrance where the press is allowed to take pictures and interview the guests was heard.

“Everyone! I am sorry for the misunderstanding but there is nothing between her and Heechul. I asked Heechul to fetch her for me, and no. She is not my girlfriend or my date. She is my younger sister, Park Hannah. Thank you.”

I think everything stopped when I heard that name. Park Hannah? She is back?  Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung came in with a girl between them. And there she is. Three years made her a lot prettier. It’s really her.

Our eyes met and there is this familiar feeling again. The same feeling which started 5 years ago. The same erratic beating of my heart. ! I made my way to the exit. I don’t think I can’t stand this party anymore, not with Park Hannah around, not with this feelings again.

“Hyukjae!” I heard Donghae calling me but I didn’t bother to look back. Not now.

 

                When I reached the dorm, I locked myself in my room, took my coat off and sat on my bed. I never really expected to see her tonight. I thought she is still in Boston, fulfilling her dreams. The same dreams that drifted us apart. I opened the drawer on my bedside table, took a crumpled paper with a message that is almost impossible to read because the ink was smudged by water a long time ago. Tears to be exact. The message that I know by heart. The message that caused me a lot of pain three years ago.

‘Everything was a mistake… I’m sorry…’

 

A small paper with just six words on it… It was enough to break my heart into pieces.

Seeing her again brings back the painful past…

 

 

 

-----------------------------

still working on the party :)

Next chapter will be some kind of a flashback, okay??

Don't kill me! hahaha...

I am doing my best on this fic and this is my very first long fanfic so bear with me...

Again, comments are loved... I need some feedbacks and Ideas guys! <3 So please, be kind enough...

 

BTW,

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIWON OPPA~~!!! God Bless you!

 

......and bless us with your body! hahaha