What's up with the guys?

That Thin Line

HANNAH POV

 

                Junsu volunteered to let us stay at his place first because there are still reporters loitering around our apartment complex and even at my parent’s house. His pad is located on one of the most luxurious apartment complex in Gangnam and the security is really tight, people outside wouldn’t even know who is coming in and out of the building. He is even kind enough to let us use the master’s bedroom but I politely declined. I ended up in the guest room with the kids, while Victoria and Nichkhun are settled at Jaejoong oppa’s apartment. 

“Oh my babies!!!” Hyukjae beamed as soon as he entered the room. He flopped on the bed at hugged the sleeping twins.

“Yah!” I hissed afraid that the twins might woke up and throw tantrums.

“They are really handsome like their father. But they somehow looked like you. Our genes are perfect! We have to make more kids!” He said more to himself.

“Lee Hyukjae!” My eyes widened. How can he say those things casually?!

“Yes? Babe, we should spread the good genes and cover the world with beautiful people!” He wiggled his eyebrows.

“Oh my~ You are soo conceited!” I exclaimed with a laugh because his way of saying those things are somewhat humorous.

“I love you too!” He replied instead and blew me a kiss. “Oh! Jaejoong hyung is right! They are chubbier now! Cute!” He said excitedly and was about to pinch Jiyoon’s cheeks but I pulled him up.

“Hyukjae! They are sleeping, do that when they are awake.” I reprimanded but he just smiled cheekily and snuggled closer to the twins, closing his eyes in the process. The twins might have felt the new presence in between them because they shifted on their sides and flung their arms and legs around their father.

“Oops!” He chuckled.

“Now let’s see if you can free yourself from them.” I challenged.

“Babe, help me! I still have rehearsals.” He said, extending both of his arms to me. Just then, someone knocked on the door. I opened it leaving Hyukjae on his present state.

“Jaejoong hyung wants to talk to Hyukjae.” Junsu informed me when I opened the door.

“Now?” I asked and he nodded. I opened the door widely and pointed at Hyukjae, Junsu chuckled.

“Yah! Anchovy, let’s go!” He said.

“A little help here will be well appreciated.” He said sarcastically. I laughed and started pulling the twins from him slowly so that their sleep won’t be interrupted. With the help of Junsu, we successfully freed Hyukjae from the twins.

“You should rest too. I am just outside if you need something.” Hyukaje kissed my forehead and went out with Junsu.

“By the way, the other boys are already here and they have a girl with them.” Junsu informed me.

“Oh! Seyoon!” I exclaimed and dashed outside the room to see Seyoon.

 

 

I went to Gate 3, I still don’t know that it was you. And yes, Heechul oppa and Leeteuk oppa was there and I made an eye contact with Heechul oppa but he was glaring when he passed by my side! I figured out why when I was escorted by the assistants to their van. He demanded for me to return the cap, I declined because I told him that it was given to me by a friend. And then he suspected me of stealing the cap and even threatened to call the police if I won’t give it back!” Seyoon stated nonstop as she walk back and forth on the guest room. I dragged her here since the boys are too loud in the living room.

“Heechul oppa did that?” I asked her suppressing a laugh.

“Eonni! It is not something to laugh about! I am seriously liking Donghae oppa now since he is nicer to me. Oh! Even Leeteuk and Siwon oppa is nice. I like everyone except for Kim Heechul!” she declared.

“If that is what you say.” I smiled knowingly at her. She sat down on the bed and stared at Jiyoon and Jihoon then back at me.

“I can’t believe that I am here with you and the twins. And Super Junior is downstairs with JYJ!!!!” She said trying her best not to scream.

“Seyoon ah, I know that you are a fangirl but I really feel comfortable around you, can we keep this thing as a secret?” I asked holding her hands.

“My lips are sealed, trust me. And besides, I don’t have fangirl friends. Honestly, I skipped work for today just to see you guys and I didn’t expect for me to be this lucky.”

“Work? You are already working? How old are you?!!” I exclaimed not believing what she said. With the way she dresses up, she looks like a Senior High school or a freshman university student especially with those big eyeglasses of hers.

“Yup. I am already 23 turning 24.” She grinned at me.

“And there I thought you are only 18 or 19!” I shrieked.

“So my outfit worked! It served its purpose.” She said proudly. She continued after seeing my confused face.

“I don’t usually wear stuffs like this. I just wore this to complete my fan girl aura. It is embarrassing that in my age I am still acting like a total teenage fan girl so I thought that I need to look younger if I want to act like that in the airport. I personally chose these clothes, I am so proud of myself.” She wiggled her eyebrows earning a chuckle from me.

“You are really something!” I exclaimed in amusement.

“Anyway, that will be the first and the last time I’ll be doing that. I just did for experience. I will just settle with concerts if ever I want to see them or else I might ruin my reputation!” She chuckled removing her big eyeglasses and releasing her hair from the braid.

“I can always invite you to dinner with them.” I winked at her and her eyes widened.

“Eonni~!” She screamed and hugged me tightly.

“AAAAhhhh~ noisy!” Jihoon whined while Jiyoon covered his head with the pillow. Seyoon covered and smiled uneasily.

“Sorry~” She told the twins who are now sleeping again.

“Don’t worry about that, they are just like Hyukjae. They hate it when their sleep is interrupted.” I assured her.

“I still can’t believe that they are really the twins after all. You guys did a great job at the airport.” She chuckled.

“I don’t know how they planned everything either. Credits goes to the boys.” I told her. Just then her phone rang, she excused herself and went out of the room, after a few minutes she came back.

“Eonni, I need to go now. That is my assistant, she told me there is something I need to check at the office.” She said.

“What is your job exactly, if you don’t mind me asking.” I asked her.

“I am managing my mom’s boutique here at Gangnam. It is just a few blocks away.” She informed me.

“Oh! I’ll come and visit you one of these days.” I told her as I her outside. “Guys, Seyoon is going now!” I informed the guys when we reached the living room.

“Seyoon??” Siwon asked eyeing the girl beside me.

“You look better without the glasses, Seyoon ah.” Donghae smiled at her.

“That’s right you better go now and don’t skip classes next time. Girls your age should study instead of following idols.” Heechul oppa scolded her. I suppressed a smile when Seyoon scoffed at him.

“I will just explain things to them later.” I whispered to her and she nodded.

“Where is Hyukjae?” I asked everyone.

“At the music room with Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong.” Leeteuk oppa replied earning a glare from the other three guys.

“But I think they are busy.” Siwon said.

“Yeah. They told us not to disturb them.” Donghae added but I didn’t listen. “Hannah!” They yelled when I went straight to the music room with Seyoon.  

I opened the door lightly and heard the guys talking inside.

“Yah! Your tone always ends up with a flat one!” Junsu exclaimed.

“I am not familiar with the lyrics, that is why!” Hyukjae snapped back.

“I thought Sungmin hyung already taught you the proper way of pronouncing it?” Junsu asked.

“Hyukjae, you only have a day to perfect this!” Yoochun said.

“Let’s start again.” Jaejoong sighed. He is about to play the piano when he saw me and Seyoon on the door. “Hannah!” He exclaimed and everyone looked at our direction, shocked.

“Babe!” Hyukjae’s eyes widened as he stood up from his seat.

“Seyoon needs to go now. I brought her here to say goodbye to you guys.” I explained intrigued by their reactions.

“Oh! Goodbye Seyoon ah and it was nice meeting you!” Jaejoong smiled at her.

“It was nice meeting everyone too.” She bowed at them.

Yoochun approached her and gave her a hug leaving Seyoon speechless. I pulled Yoochun away and glared at him. “Yah! She is my friend so hands off!” I reprimanded him.

Hyukjae chuckled and offered his hands to Seyoon for a handshake and she gladly accepted it. “Thank you for your support, Seyoon ah. It means a lot to me.” He smiled at her.

“I wish you guys happiness.” She replied with a smile.

“Guys, I will just them to the door. Just continue without me.” Junsu said to the boys as he pushes me lightly outside.

“What are you doing back there?” I asked Junsu.

“Oh! Nothing! Ahhh… Hyukjae is having vocal lessons with us. You know? He needs to improve his vocals.” He said and I just shrugged my shoulders. Junsu has a point there.

                After lunch, the boys left the apartment because they still have rehearsals for tomorrow’s concert. I was surprised because I didn’t know that the concert that Hyukjae mentioned in Strong Heart will be held tomorrow. I failed to ask them about the details of the concert because they were in a hurry, I only managed to tell them to give my regards to the other boys. 30 minutes after the SuJu boys left, Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong bid their goodbyes too, informing me that they have a photoshoot scheduled today.

                As soon as all the boys were gone, Victoria, Nichkhun and me decided to have a rest and call it a day since we really don’t know how long will we end up sleeping because of jet lag from the long flight. It was my first day back in Korea and all I did was to sneak out, got myself intrigued and… yeah, sleep.

               

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

I hate being sick!!! argh! Anyway, don't mind me... Enjoy reading!!! :)

 

P.S

watched the dance rehearsals for Maximum... 5 voices and effin' HOT. Nobody can question Yunho's dancing skills... it kills! XD