XD

That Thin Line

HANNAH POV

 

“Hannah!” I pretended that I didn’t hear him and continued walking fast.

“Noona! Have you talked to hyung?” Kyuhyun blocked my way. I nodded and tried to walk past him but he wouldn’t let me.

“Kyuhyun ah. I’ll hate you if you will not let me out.” I told him.

“What happened?” Sungmin oppa asked.

“It didn’t go well?” Yesung oppa asked, I nodded.

“Guys, I really need to go now.” I said. It is difficult for me to control my tears and I don’t want them to see me in a situation like that.

“Aish! What is the problem of that guy!” Sungmin oppa asked before hugging me. “Come on, I’ll walk you to the other dorm.” He said and guided me out.

“Hyung wait!”Hyukjae who just came running to the living room tried to stop us.

“YAH! You stay here!” Sungmin oppa told him firmly. Gone was the sweet and aegyo king, Sungmin.

“I need to talk to her.” Hyukjae said. “Hannah, please?” He begged.

“Let’s just talk some other time. I am tired.” I replied coldly, not even facing him. I marched to the door, Sungmin oppa is behind me while Yesung oppa and Kyuhyun is blocking Hyukjae.

“Don’t block my way!” He shouted.

“She’s tired.” Yesung oppa said.

“She’s hurt.” Kyuhyun added.

“DAMN IT! I WAS JUST JEALOUS, OKAY?!” He admitted and I stopped on my tracks. Did he just say…. No, he didn’t. I was just hallucinating.. Yeah..

“Hannah, I’m sorry. I really am. Let’s talk, please?” He begged. I am still in my own world when suddenly Kyuhyun passed by me, dragging Sungmin and Yesung oppa out of the dorm.

“We can’t live Hannah alone!” Yesung oppa complained.

“They need to talk.” Kyuhyun replied briefly. “Finally he admitted that he is jealous, I am so gonna tell this to the other hyungs!” He added excitedly.

I was about to follow the three guys when Hyukjae grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. He hugged me tightly as if he is afraid to lose me.

“Let me go.” I said coldly, trying to break free from his tight embrace.

“Sorry.” He mumbled.  I didn’t reply but I stopped my attempts of breaking the hug because it is just hopeless. He is stronger than me.

“When I saw you together, I thought he was proposing and you look really excited about it so I assumed that you accepted the proposal. I didn’t have the chance to know the real story because I went out of the café after I witnessed it.” He started out of nowhere.

“You should have asked me and not just jump to conclusions.” I told him.

“I was afraid. I don’t think I can take it if you are going to tell me that I heard it right. That you really are going to marry him.”

“I told you I am not.”

“I know that now. I am really sorry for not giving you a chance to explain.” He pulled me closer.

“You know, I really hated you for that but fine, apology accepted. Can you please let go of me now?”

“Not yet. I am not yet finished.” He said and breathed as if he is collecting all the courage that he can get.

“Don’t force yourself, Hyukjae.” I told him.

“I finally have the guts to tell you this so I won’t waste my chance.  Just give me a few seconds.” He said and I eagerly waited for him to start while savoring the warmth of his embrace.

“When Jinyoung started courting you, I admit I was threatened big time. I know that he is one of the people that you trusted the most and I was afraid that you might fall for him but when you accepted the flowers that I gave you, I can’t explain how happy am I that time. When I saw you at the café together, I was jealous that’s why I dragged you out. When you asked me why I did it, I chickened so instead of saying the truth, I said a different reason.” He started.

“Jinyoung is not really courting me.” I stated.

“I know. I talked to him about it and he told me the truth. Honestly, everything that concerns you makes me feel a lot of emotions, even petty things. When the guys are all over you during the cocktail party, a part of me wished that I can do the same. When I saw how hurt you are back then, I want to punch myself. When they told me that Yunho tried to flirt with you, I wanted to confront him but I just couldn’t because I have no right to.  I could have hugged Leeteuk hyung when he told me to fetch you on that day of our flight to Jeju same with Inyoung noona when she announced about the seating arrangement. I know that you hate it when the guys are teasing you when we are together but for me, I honestly enjoyed it.  When that trainee from SM academy popped out of nowhere and the two of you started that battle of words, I was just hiding it but I find you adorable with the way you snapped back with witty remarks. That time, I assumed that you are really jealous and I liked the idea.“

“Yah!-“ I was about to say something but he placed his index finger on my lips to stop me from uttering more words..

“I am not yet finished.”

“How long is your speech, Lee Hyukjae?” I asked and he chuckled.

“So impatient.” He said and continued while tucking loose hair strands at the back of my ears. “You know why I enjoyed teasing you? It’s because every time I do, you always tease me back and that way I can feel that we are starting to be at ease with each other’s company again. Plus, you are really cute when you get pissed. When you said that you admired Siwon’s body, I was really jealous so I promised myself to go to the gym every time he does or even more! But I swear, my body is more developed now than the last time you saw it.” I hit him lightly on his chest with his last sentence.

“Hyukjae, you can just say that you love.” I joked and he laughed.

“Hannah, you are really bad for my ego. You know that? I should be confessing but you are always interrupting.” He said lightly.

“It is because you are saying a lot of things. It is so overwhelming that I can’t take it anymore.”  I reasoned.

“I love you.” He said looking straight to my eyes. His eyes reflected all his emotions that makes me want to cry. This guy really loves me. It is now time to let go of all this bottled up feelings.

“I may not have a lengthy speech like yours but I want you to know that I feel the same when I am with you.” I replied.

“Really?!”

“Yes. And don’t you dare cheat on me Mr. Casanova!”

“I will never do that. I already changed the moment I saw you again.” He said looking straight to my eyes.

“Saranghae.” I confessed full of emotions. He cleared his throat and looked away suppressing a smile.

“I guess the feeling was never gone. Remember what you told me? That thin line between hatred and love, I think we stayed there for so long but we managed to bridge it back to love.” I continued.

“I didn’t know you can be a little cheesy.” He chuckled.

“Yah! I am serious here.”

“As of now, I only want to bridge one gap.” He said seriously.

“What?”

“This.” He said before pressing his lips against mine. I felt the smile on his lips the moment our lips touched. On instinct, I s my hands around his neck, he pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. We lost track of how long we have been kissing when suddenly…

 

BLAG!

 

We broke the kiss. Hyukjae hesitantly pulled away with a knotted forehead. Both of us search where the noise came from and….

DAMN IT GUYS!

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Starting my morning right! ;)

You better comment on this guys! hahaha. As soon as I opened my eyes, I went straight to the computer and started updating XD

I managed to pull this out of my still groggy/sleepy brain. *congratulating my self*

 

Hyukjae: What the hell was that!

Me: What?

Hyukjae: We are still kissing!

Me: So?

Hyukjae: You ruined the moment!

Me: I did not! They did! *pointing at a direction*

-- : oh no, you did!

Hyukjae: Edit this!

Me: No!

Hyukjae: I demand!

Me: Duh! *walks away*

Hyukjae: Yah! Come back here.

Me: :P

 

 

Gonna eat breakfast and take a quick shower first.. I'll get back to you guys later :)