Pastoral Advice??? XD

That Thin Line

 

 

EUNHYUK POV

 

                I went back to our dorm on the 11th floor still bothered. I admit, I feel threatened with Jinyoung’s sudden decision of courting Hannah. Lately, I have been thinking that I shouldn’t have agreed with his decision of the two of us being just friends. That might be the reason why Jinyoung decided to make a move on her.

“Hyung! I sliced some fruits and we have strawberries here, have some!” Ryeowook offered when I entered the dorm.

“I am still full but thanks anyway.” I replied and went straight to my room leaving them dumbfounded.

                 I sat on my bed and rested my head on the wall. I start pondering on how things are going and all I can say is that it is getting complicated. What is more frustrating is that no one dared to talk to me about what I think or what I feel about the whole Jinyoung-is-courting-Hannah thing. When of all times they decided not to interfere now? If only Leeteuk hyung and Donghae are not showing signs that they are totally fine with the idea, I wouldn’t really mind it this much.

“What the hell! They are the most active Hyukjae-Hannah shippers but they are on Jinyoung’s side now?!” I yelled in frustration.

Good thing my door is closed and the room is sound proof or else the other members will hear me ranting non stop. They don’t want to talk to me about this? Fine, I’ll talk to myself! So I did. But I realized that it was a crazy act so I stopped and sighed. I really need to vent things out and I need someone who is willing to listen. I considered calling Donghae but decided to call Siwon instead.

“You have schedules today?” I asked him as soon as he answered the call. It is just 8:00 in the morning and good thing that he is already up.

“I just finished filming a scene for my drama and I am on my way home now.” He replied.

“Wanna play basketball?” I asked.

“This early? I am still tired because of the filming. Are the other guys joining too?”

“No. Just you and me. But it is okay if you don’t want to.”I said. He stayed silent for a while.

“Fine. Meet me at the court near our house.” He said and ended the call.

I wore my Adidas outifit, took my car key and went out of my room. I bumped into Sungmin hyung at the hallway.

“Going somewhere?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’ll just buy something.” I lied.

“I can keep you company if you want.” He said.

“Uh, no. I don’t want to bother you. See you later.” I tapped his shoulders and headed to the elevator before he can even say something.

I saw Siwon sitting on the hood of his car holding a ball on his hand. I parked my car in front of his and went out. He walked towards me and passed the ball. We started playing seriously as soon as we entered the court. Luckily, no one is using it so we can play without restrictions. I was actually taking my frustrations out.

I accidentally hit his hands which resulted for him to loosen his grip and the ball bounced away from us.

“That is your fourth foul, hyung.” He complained while massaging his hand.

“I’m sorry.” I said and walked pass him to pick the ball absent mindedly. I was surprised when Siwon snatched the ball from me and made a three-point shot before facing me.

“Now you talk.” He said seriously.

“Huh?” I asked confused. My mind isn’t really working right now.

“You seemed to be out of it.” He explained while taking his shirt off and used it to wipe the sweat off his body.

“I was just thinking of something. Let’s continue.” I said.

“I don’t want to play with someone who is pre-occupied with other things while playing. If this is an official game, you will be fouled out on the next minute.” He said and sat on the cemented court. “The moment you asked me to play basketball, I already knew something is wrong. That’s why I forced myself to join you here so don’t waste my efforts. What is bugging you?” He continued.

I sat beside him and took my jacket off. I remained silent for a second because I don’t how to start.

“Hannah?” He supplied.

“…and Jinyoung.” I added and he looked at me shocked.

“Hannah and Jinyoung?!” He repeated with a surprise look on his face.

“Jinyoung is courting Hannah.”

“JINYOUNG IS COURTING HANNAH?” He blurted out.

“Yah! Are you going to repeat every single word that I say?” I asked him annoyed. I know he had no intentions to annoy me but it feels like he is stabbing a part of me whenever he repeats it. Siwon hasn’t visited the dorm for a week now and we haven’t seen each other since we came back from Jeju because of our conflicting schedules so he has no idea on what is going on, none at all. I decided to tell him everything.

“I am surprised.” He commented after. “But why are you acting this way? I thought you and Hannah are just friends now?”

That question left me speechless. Yeah, that is what everybody knows but the truth is I was actually…

“You are courting her.” Siwon said full of conviction.

“How did you know?” I asked him surprised that he knew it all along.

“So you really are courting her?” He asked with a slight smile. I knotted my forehead.

“I was just bluffing a while ago, I didn’t know that you are courting her.” He confessed so I motioned to punch him.

“Yeah, I did court her.”

“Since when and what do you mean ‘did’?” He asked.

“Since our second day at Jeju. About your second question, it is because I decided to stop.”

“Stop? Just because Jinyoung came into the scene?”

“I think she will be happy with Jinyoung.” I stated. I thought that, with Jinyoung she will not think of any scandals and there is no risk of violent fans stalking her.

“That is what you think, but have you considered thinking about it in her perspective or do you even know what exactly her thoughts are?” He asked.

“I actually told her that Jinyoung is a great guy and I think she is better off with him. And besides they have been friends since God-knows-when, he knows Hannah more than I do so maybe I’ll just stop here.”

“Idiot.” Siwon muttered.

“Yah! I am still your hyung!”

“But you are not acting like one. On the way I see it, you are saying that because you are afraid of being rejected, not really because she’ll be happy with Jinyoung. So what if he knows Hannah more than you do? All is fair in love, you should fight for your feelings. If she chooses Jinyoung over you, don’t lose hope they aren’t married yet. If they did get married, there is still divorce!” He exclaimed and suddenly looked up to the sky when he figured out what he just said. “Father forgive me for I have sinned.”

“The thing is stop wallowing in misery and go get your working before you lose her again. What if she still has the same feelings towards you but decided to accept Jinyoung instead because you didn’t stop or fight for her and she thought you are fine with it. You will just lose your chance like that? Think about it.” He continued. Just then I remembered the way Hannah reacted with the flowers from Jinyoung and the one from me. I stood up and tapped Siwon on the shoulders.

“I owe you one!” I said before running to my car. I need to talk to her. But where can I find her now? …. The Café!

 

 

 

 

--------------------

The picture above... i love you Hyukkie, I really do! but, the height difference....EUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

I don't know what has gotten into me when I typed the title. Laughing at myself..hahaha

Well, this isn't holy at all!