Double Treat.

That Thin Line

Having some time off for the rest of the day until tomorrow morning, Super Junior is at their dorm on the 12th floor making the most of the given time. Almost all of them are at the living room, sitting lazily on the couch and on the floor. Siwon is busy reading a newspaper while sipping his coffee, Donghae, Yesung and Shindong is watching a soccer game on the television, Sungmin and Ryeowook are preparing breakfast for everyone, Leeteuk is just sitting at the corner, eyes closed. And Kyuhyun? Well he is busy bugging Heechul who is trying to sleep on his room.

“HYUNG! HYUNG! Let’s have a rematch!” Kyuhyun said while shaking Heechul’s shoulder.  

“GO AWAY!” Heechul replied, covering his face with the pillow. He is lying on the bed, trying to get a good rest.

“Hyung, this is the only time for this!” Kyuhyun replied.

“CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I AM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!?” The older guy replied.

“YOU CAN SLEEP LATER AFTER WE ARE FINISHED!” Kyuhyun yelled back.

“DON’T YOU YELL ON ME! LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR HYUNG! I BARELY HAD 2 HOURS OF SLEEP!”

“I already told you yesterday that we are having a rematch today, you should have slept a while ago during break!”

“AISH! I AM PRE-OCCUPIED OF THE THOUGHT THAT HYUKJAE AND HANNAH ACTUALLY HAS TWINS, I DIDN’T GET A CHANCE TO SLEEP. SO SHUT UP NOW AND LET ME REST!!!!” Heechul snapped at him before covering his face with the pillow again. He didn’t even realize what he said until the maknae reacted.

“What did you just say? HYUKJAE HYUNG AND HANNAH NOONA HAS TWINS????!!!!” Kyuhyun exclaimed in disbelief. Heechul sat up straight and covered Kyuhyun’s mouth.

“SHUT UP!”

Kyuhyun removed Heechul’s hand from his mouth and continued asking, “Hyung, for real???!!! You are not hallucinating or something?”

“I am just hallucinating. Forget about what I’ve said and get out of my room now!” Heechul commanded.

“You are lying!” Kyuhyun pointed out. Just in time, Leeteuk passed by the hallway, Kyuhyun grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the room.

“Hyung? Is it true that Hyukjae hyung and Hannah noona has twins?” He asked. Leeteuk’s eyes grew wider.

“So it is true!!!” Kyuhyun said.

“How did you know about this?” Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun. The maknae pointed at Heechul discreetly.    

“KIM HEECHUL!!!!!!!!!!!” Leeteuk glared at the one who spilled the news accidentally.

“MIANHE!” Heechul apologized. “But we both know that they will surely find out about it sooner or later.”

“But still! Aish!”

“Yah! Yah! Hyung, you can kill Heechul hyung later, you need to fill me with some information first!” Kyuhyun interrupted.

Leeteuk sighed but he thought that Heechul was right, the members will find out sooner or later. It will be better if they explain things now. By that, Hannah will be freed from the burden of explaining things to the members. He instructed Kyuhyun to gather all the members at the dining room and for the first time, the maknae gladly obeyed his instructions.

“Why the sudden meeting? Something came up?” Siwon asked placing his cup of coffee at the table.

“Yeah! We are up for a DOUBLE treat from Hannah noona and Hyukjae hyung!” Kyuhyun said stressing on the word double.

“Double treat? I thought you brought Hyukjae at Hannah’s apartment?” Donghae asked pouring himself a glass of milk.

“Don’t tell me they are getting married?!” Sungmin asked.

“And since it is double, that means Hannah is pregnant?!” Yesung exclaimed which earned a nod of agreement from the others. They all like the idea. Well, except for Siwon who shook his head. Pre-marital is a NO-NO for him.

Heechul clapped his hand to get everyone’s attention.

“I’ll do the honor?” He asked Leeteuk.

“You should, you are the reason why we are forced to spill this news anyway.” Leeteuk shrugged.

Heechul nodded and with a sigh, he decided to spill it out in one go. But before he can even say something, Leeteuk stopped him.

“What now? You want to do it yourself?”

“No, I just need to do this first, just to be sure.” With that said, Leeteuk reached for Siwon’s cup of coffee, the pitcher of water, he also snatched Donghae’s glass of milk from him and placed everything on the kitchen counter leaving everyone confused. Heechul smirked when Leeteuk motioned him to continue.

“Hannah has twins, they are 2 years and 9 months old now and Hyukjae is the father. For more questions please contact Park Jungsoo, dial  013-xxxx-xxxx. Oh! You are lucky, he is here and you can ask him now. That’s all thank you and have a good day!” Heechul said and left the dining room. He grinned at himself thinking that Leeteuk has to deal with all the questions now.

Too bad, things didn’t turn out that way.

“Is it true?” the other guys asked in unison, eyes widened in surprise. After Leeteuk’s nod everyone sped out of the dining room passing a shocked Heechul.

“Where are you guys going??!!!!” He asked them.

“We need to see it for ourselves!” Donghae said grabbing his wallet and phone from the center table. He dialed someone’s number on the phone.

“Jinyoung ah! Hannah has twins and Hyukjae is the father! I’ll meet you at the café and we will pay them a visit!” He said while making his way to the door.

“Donghae, wait for me!” Sungmin yelled.  

“Hey! I’m coming too!” Kyuhyun exclaimed and went out of the apartment with his back pack. Everyone else followed leaving Heechul and Leeteuk no choice but to call everyone and ask them to wait for them on the lobby of Hannah’s apartment complex. They didn’t expect that the guys will react this way.

When they reached the apartment complex after about an hour, Heechul and Leeteuk was surprised to see everyone holding at least a paper bag each except for Donghae and Siwon who is holding a big stuff toy on their hands.

“You managed to buy this stuff in an instant?” Leeteuk asked.

“We thought we need to bring something for the kids, but since we can’t decide on what to bring, we ended up buying on our own.” Donghae explained.

“I still can’t believe that they have kids. They aren’t married yet!” Siwon complained.

“Yah! Choi Siwon. If I hear anything about the scriptures, the Bible or good morals from you today, I’ll kick you out immediately. The two of them had already gone through a lot. The least thing that you can do now is spare them from your sermons. You can save that for me next time.” Heechul reminded him.

Siwon patted his shoulders understandingly. “Don't worry about it… but still, HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN????” He exclaimed.

Heechul and Leeteuk grinned at each other.

“DON’T ACT INNOCENT SIWON AH! OF COURSE YOU KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED! DO WE NEED TO EXPLAIN THE WHOLE PROCESS??!!!”  They both replied ending up with a wiggle of their eyebrows.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

@lostprincess, i updated! Sorry, I failed to update yesterday... busy day.