Can't say it.

That Thin Line

HANNAH POV

                Hyukjae guided me to the car and as soon as he settled himself on the driver’s seat, he removed his cap and aviators before he breathe a sigh of… Relief? He took the bottle of mineral water from the dashboard. All the time, I was looking at him. I took my time appreciating this handsome creature beside me while he is busy drinking.

 I want to feel his soft hair with my fingers...His milky white skin…His perfect jaw line… A pair of brown orbs... I really find his Adam’s apple attractive… and the way it moves while he is drinking…

He held the bottle half an inch away from his mouth.

Those lips….

Did I just imagine it or it really curved into a smile?

A smile… as if he knows that I am looking at him…

HE KNOWS THAT I AM LOOKING AT HIM?!

That thought snapped me out of the sudden trance that I made myself into. I shifted my gaze, trying to act cool.

‘STOP OGLING!’ I scolded myself.

He cleared his throat and offered me the drink. I think I really need to drink right now so I accepted it and drank everything.

“Thanks.” I said and he just smiled.

“What was that about?” I told him as he started the engine. Not giving him a chance to tease me.

 “It is a ‘You are welcome’” he replied. I think he is referring to the smile.

 “Not that, the thing that happened a while ago.”

 “What?”

 “Why did you drag me out?”

  “I didn’t drag you out, I just pulled you from your seat and you followed me on your own free will.” He defended. A little too defensive, I must say.

 “You held my hand tight.” I reminded him.

 “I did not.”

“Yes you did.”

“Fine. I was just making sure that you will not stumble.”

“I can perfectly walk by myself. Thank you.” I said sarcastically. Reasons.

“OMO~ I failed to claim my free drink from Jinyoung today.” I mumbled while pouting. I could have considered it as a privilege for being friends with the owner, but I know him too well to think that way.

“If you want to drink or eat anything, just tell me. Don’t settle with those free drinks from him.” Hyukjae replied while driving.

“Jinyoung is giving it to me for free, why would I bother asking you to buy it for me?” I asked.

“Aren’t you afraid that he might put some love potion on your drink?” He threatened. I rolled my eyes.

“Not funny.” I replied. “He is just being a generous friend.”

“He is not as generous as you think he is.” He muttered.

 “Having it for free from Jinyoung or asking me to buy it for you is almost the same. I get to pay everything anyway.” He continued.

I know what he is trying to say. Of course, knowing Jinyoung he will oblige the members to pay for the ‘free drinks’ he is giving me. His reason? Why will I pay for it if the guys can? I think most of the times my ‘83line oppas, Hyukjae and Donghae, take turns in paying for it. Not that I want it but I can’t do anything about it because Jinyoung won’t accept my payment.

“Why do I need to bother you then? I’ll just ask Jinyoung directly, it is still the same anyway. We both know that it is still a treat from you.”

“Because it will turn out that Jinyoung is the good guy because he is giving it for ‘free’ to you but the truth is he’ll make us pay for it.” He said stressing on the ‘free’ part.

“And you want to be the only good guy in the story.” I stated.

“Exactly!” He exclaimed. “Uh, I mean… Hannah, you should seriously stop drinking coffee.” I know that he is just trying to change the topic.  Change topic, huh?

“And you shouldn’t have disturbed me at the cafe. Why did you do that?”

“It is because we need to finish the songs soon. If we can, even tonight. I’ll be quite busy next week.” He bit his lip after.

“I told you to wait for me at the dorm, why did you go to the café?” I asked hoping to hear something from him.

“…..Hot chocolate. I ordered. Remember?” He stuttered.

“No you didn’t. We left without you ordering anything.”

“Because Jinyoung is irritating.”

“How is he irritating you?” I arched my eyebrow.

“He is to close to-“ He stopped. “close to the counter but he wouldn’t take my order.”  He said nervously. I shook my head.

“Because you are jealous.” I mumbled to myself.

“You are saying something?”

“ Yeah. You should stop drinking coffee.”  I said sarcastically. ‘You are too nervous.’ I added in my mind. I took my phone out and dialed Jinyoung’s number. I still think that I owe him an apology for not being able to stay long.

“Jinyoung ah!” I said when he answered the call. “YAH!” I shouted when Hyukjae snatched it from me.

“Hyukjae here. Sorry if Hannah can’t stay at the café today. She’ll be busy with me today. We might spend the whole day together so don’t wait for her to come back!” He said. Why does it sound so… susceptible of different interpretations? What the heck?!

I tried snatching the phone from him but he won’t allow me. He is holding the phone with his left hand and is only using his right hand to drive. He is a good driver I must say, because if it was Leeteuk oppa, we are seriously having our conference with St. Peter by now.

“Bye!” He ended the call.

“AISH! Why did you end the call?”

“You are really cute in that wallpaper.” He said briefly looking at my wallpaper.

My eyes widened.

“Is that your friend with you on the picture? And her twins? Cute kids.” He said while his eyes are on the road. I casually took the phone from him.

“Mmm.” I managed to say before facing the window. I winced to myself and tried my best to stop myself from smacking my head. I forgot to change my phone’s wallpaper!

 

 

 

 

----------------------

hmmmm.....^^

Not feeling good today... Haven't had enough sleep since yesterday.

But I updated... :)

I got new subscribers! Thanks for subscribing!

Everyone seems to love the ending of Chapter 19... *giggles* Me too~!

Unfortunately, no confessions yet...We all know that if Hyukjae likes a girl, he will have a hard time confessing to her. I really think he is frustrating Hannah! hahahaha...

Keep those comments coming...

Love you all~!