A surprise for the twins

That Thin Line

No one's POV

 

When Super Junior  came out for the encore, the crowd started cheering and singing to the song ‘Sapphire Blue’ together with the boys, showing their undying support. The members went down to the crowd and interacted with them, the only thing separating them and preventing the fans from getting nearer are the railings. When the boys passed by the VIP seat, they would stop and urge the four little kids to give them a hug and a kiss. But Jaehyun, the oldest will just scrunch his nose at them, he has no plans of doing it because he is already a ‘big’ boy now. But Leeteuk is so sneaky so he managed to force one into his nephew and the kid ended up whining and his uncle stucking his tongue at the kid. Yeah, sometimes even the leader had the I.Q of a five year old. When Hyukjae passed by his family, he also gave his sons a kiss and was about to give Hannah one but blew her a kiss instead because the girl glared at him, thinking about how the fans might react.

When the song ended, the leader called everyone back to the stage for the talk, having to specially mention Kyuhyun, Shindong and Sungmin’s name because they are still busy playing with some fans.

“Did you have a great time?” Leeteuk asked the fans and received a positive answer from them.

“We enjoyed the concert too!” He replied.

“ELF, I love you~” Donghae said randomly resulting for the members to slap him playfully and for the fans to scream.

“We would like to thank everyone for the support you have given us for the past 6 years. Super Junior will not be this successful without our beloved ELF.”

“We can’t live without our ELF.” Sungmin told his Leeteuk hyung, touching the hearts of every fan.

“Of course! So fans, will you stay with us until the end of time?” The leader asked and the crowd roared a ‘YES!’

“Thank you very much!”                        

“ELF is the prettiest! I want to marry an ELF!” Donghae piped in once again, driving the crowd crazy with his words.

“Lee Donghae is cheesy, right?” Shindong asked everyone.

“Neh!” The fans giggled.

“I am hurt!” Donghae pouted and pretended to be upset and went beside Hyukjae, waiting to be comforted. (Eunhae) But then he went to Siwon instead because he figured that the other guy didn’t get the hint because he is busy in his own world. His head bowed, peeking and reading something in his palms.

“Will you believe me if I tell you that this talk will be the last part of the event?” Leeteuk asked the fans and everyone answered a ‘No’. They are sure that their oppas are still up to something because Leeteuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk talked to them about it earlier before they are allowed to enter the venue. They are well informed and they are happy because their Eunhyuk oppa wanted them to be present when he do it.

“Well then… It is about time… Lee Hyukjae.” Heechul tried to get his dongsaeng’s attention but the guy didn’t seem to notice that everyone is looking at him, he is still busy in his own thoughts.

Siwon signaled everyone to yell at him at the count of three while Leeteuk went to the twins’ direction and shoved the mic to them asking them to yell ‘Lee Hyukjae!’

“What’s with that guy?” Hannah asked his older brother but her oppa just smiled at her.

Siwon started folding his fingers and after he did with the last one…

“LEE HYUKJAE!!!!” The whole venue roared.

When he heard the crowd, specifically his twins scream of his name, Hyukjae snapped out of his thought of the lyrics and it accidentally slipped out of his mouth.

“KIMI WO SUKI NI---“He shouted in surprise but was stopped by saying further when Donghae immediately covered his friend’s mouth. The five guys at the backstage burst out laughing after witnessing the scene.

“Pathetic.” Junsu chuckled.

“Nah. He is in love.” Yunho commented as he wink at Keiko. The girl rolled her eyes.

 

“Yah! What are you saying?” Heechul chuckled at Hyukjae’s action. “You can now start your part!”.

“Part?” Hyukjae asked still not in his elements, all of the members groaned, Ryeowook tapping his hyungs back lightly to relax him. “Oh! Yeah! Uhm… Most of you wanted to see the twins,right?” He asked the fans.

“Neh!” The crowd replied excitedly. Siwon and Donghae went down the VIP area and scooped the twins in their hands.

“What is he planning to do?” Hannah asked the two guys, she didn’t expect that Hyukjae will do this.

“Just wait and see.” Siwon winked at her.

Hyukjae went to the center and held the twins’ hand. All of the boys, stood behind them, shoving their microphone on Hyukjae’s mouth.

“ELF! I would like you to meet my sons, Jihoon and Jiyoon!” Hyukjae announced and what happened next really surprised Hannah. The fans started singing the birthday song while clapping their hands.

“Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday to you….” They sang.  Some of the boys emerged from the side of the stage, Kyuhyun and Yesung are pushing a cart with two cakes to the center stage and Sungmin and Ryeowook holding the balloons. Hannah, who couldn’t contain her happiness for what is happening, almost teared up.

After the birthday song, everyone could see the happiness not only to the twin’s eyes but also to their father and the rest of the members. Everyone clapped their hands and they urged the twins to blow the candles. After they did, the boys started to fight over who will kiss and hug the twins first. Hyukjae, on the other hand stood at the center again and bowed to everyone.

“Thank you, ELF!” He said.

Seeing what Hyukjae did, Lee teuk and Heechul took the twins and stood beside him.

“Jihoon ah, Jiyoon ah, they greeted you a happy birthday. What will you say?” Leeteuk asked.

“Kasahanida!!!” The twins said in unison with their cute broken Korean.

A collective coo from the crowd was heard after hearing what the twins said. The boys are just too cute with the way they said it.

“Do it one more time boys, we need to be more respectful.” Heechul said, letting Jiyoon stand on his own feet, Leeteuk did the same with Jihoon.

“Say, Kamsahamnida AJUMMA!!!” Heechul instructed them earning a groan of complaints from the crowd and a playful hit on the shoulders from the rest of the Super Junior members.

“What? What do you want them to call you then?” Heechul asked the crowd.

“NOONA!!!!” They screamed.

“Noona? Aniyo! You guys are way older than them. They should call you Ajumma!” Heechul insisted.

“Aniyo~~!!!” The fans whined and the boys laughed.

“Lets get some comments about that, shall we?” Hyukjae said and went to the VIP section, he winked at Hannah. “What do you think of Heechul’s suggestion that the twins should call ELF ajumma?” Hyukjae shoved the mic to Seyoon.

“As an ELF, I don’t mind if they call me Ajumma. Besides I am really a lot older than them. I think he has a point there… Right, Heechul AH-JU-SSI??” Seyoon replied stressing out the last word. The crowd burst out laughing including the boys. The twins who are confused because they don’t know why they are laughing decided to just go with the flow and started giggling.

Heechul glared at Seyoon and the girl shrugged her shoulders.

“How about you, what can you say?” Sungmin asked a fan from the other part of the venue.

“That girl is right. I am also fine with it. Since they are really cute, I will allow them to call me ajumma even if I am only 20. Heechul Ahjussi, we are okay with it!” The fan exclaimed teasing the Kim Heechul.

“Okay fans, who is the Space Big Star?” Sungmin asked the crowd.

“KIM HEECHUL AHJUSSI!” They roared.

“BWOYA!” Heechul exclaimed. “Well then, who is the leader of Super Junior that is older than me?”

“LEETEUK OPPA!” They exclaimed.

“Enough of that. Go on, Jihoon and Jiyoon. Thank everyone.” Leeteuk chuckled.

“Kasahanida AJUMMA!!!” The twins exclaimed and immediately, Heechul went to hug them.

“I know that I can count on you boys.” He said dramatically.

“Shullee ashushi! Can’t breathe!” They whined.

“Shullee ashushi~~!” The fans cooed with a laugh.

“Yah! ELF, are your brains connected together or what?” Heechul joked.

The boys and the fans are busy talking to each other that they didn’t even notice that Hyukjae already went backstage but Hannah noticed it since her eyes never left Hyukjae. She thought that maybe they still have a surprise for the twins backstage.

 

 

 

---------------------------------

This fic is about to end... I don't want to but it has to end. I am so gonna miss this....

One more update later.