Bathroom disaster

That Thin Line

EUNHYUK POV

“FIRE!”

“BANG! BANG! BANG!”

“KYAAAAH~!”

The twins’ voices filled the whole bathroom as we bathe them, well kind of struggling to do so because they are on a hyper mode.

“Baby, stop playing. We need to finish this before eommy comes back.” I told them but they didn’t mind me as they continued their water fight.

“Jihoon ah, come here.” Leeteuk hyung pulled Jiyoon near him and tried to stop him from splashing water.

I, on the other hand, pulled Jihoon but he managed to grab the removable shower head and ‘fired’ it towards Leeteuk hyung and Jiyoon’s direction.

“AHHHHHHH~!” Jiyoon and Leeteuk hyung’s scream filled the room. As hyung’s grip loosens up, Jiyoon took the chance to start splashing the water towards our direction again. The whole scene started to be chaotic as the other boys came in trying to help out. After a few seconds of trying to calm the kids, they finally stopped but left me, Leeteuk hyung, Donghae, Jinyoung and Siwon soaking wet.

“I didn’t bring spare clothes!” Donghae whined.

“Me too!” Jinyoung said while pulling the wet shirt away from his body.

Siwon just took his shirt off and dried himself with the towel. “Your kids are too active!”

The twins giggled seeing our pitiful situation.

“HAHAHAHA! APPA Bath too!”

“SOAP!” Jiyoon grab the container of the liquid bath soap and handed it to Leeteuk hyung. Before taking the container absent mindedly from Jihoon, hyung moved the strands of wet hair away from his face. My eyes widened when hyung lathered a generous amount of the soap on Jiyoon’s head and my son started complaining when the soap accidentally reached his eyes.

“Hyung! That is not shampoo!” I exclaimed. Leeteuk hyung and I panicked when Jiyoon started crying and flapping his hands in the air.

“AAAAAWWWW! HURTS!” He said eyes closed.

“What to do? What to do?” Leeteuk hyung keeps on asking, too shocked to even think straight.

“OMO! Rinse it!” Donghae replied.

“PPALI!” Jinyoung exclaimed.

“Jiyoon cry! I tell eommy!” Jihoon threatened. You are not helping at all, little kid.

“Aish! Stop panicking guys!” Siwon said.

In a flash, Siwon squatted in front of Jiyoon and started rinsing his head with water. I passed Jihoon to Donghae and started comforting Jiyoon by rubbing his back. When the soap is gone, I wiped Jiyoon’s face with my hands and asked him to look at me. He had a bit of difficulty of opening his eyes at first but was able to do it after a while.

“What is happening in here?” Hannah barged in the bathroom, a girl following her from behind.

“Omo!” The girl exclaimed and reached for Jiyoon. “Why is his left eye red?!”

“I think it is irritated, the soap accidentally reached his eyes.” I replied.

“You can’t even take care of your son properly.” She scoffed and went out with the twins after wrapping their body with a towel. I feel so useless after hearing what she said. I think I can’t be a great father at all.

I am still feeling so down with what happened and I was lost in my own thoughts until I heard Hannah’s voice.

“You guys looks like a complete mess, change your clothes before you get sick.” She said.

“Err.. We didn’t bring spare clothes.” Leeteuk hyung replied. Hannah thought for a moment.

“Khun!” She yelled.

“Yes?” The guy emerged from the room.

“Can you lend them some shirts?” Hannah asked pointing at the guys.

“Sure, no problem.” He nodded with a smile. “Come on, guys.” I was about to follow them out but Hannah stopped me.

“You still have spare clothes on the cabinet. I mean old clothes.” She said.

“Okay.” I replied still bothered with what her friend said.

“Hyuk…” She said tugging my hand.

“Hmmm?”

“Are you okay?” She asked.

“Yeah.” I nodded and gave her a weak smile.

“No you are not.” She sighed. “If this is about what Victoria has said, forget it. She is still not fond of you, if you know what I mean.” She explained.

“But she has a point, I failed on taking care of the kids a while ago.”

“To tell you frankly, I have my share of mistakes when it comes to taking care of the kids, so is Victoria and Khun. It is a matter of trial and error. There are so many things to learn and you are still adjusting. Don’t make it too hard for yourself.”

“But…”

“No more buts, for someone who just discovered this morning that he is a father, you are doing great.” She assured me.

“You really know how to make me feel better.” I beamed at her.

“Of course! But I am warning you, Victoria can be really arrogant if she wants to. Just don’t take everything she said seriously.” She said.

“Don’t worry about me, I think I can deal with her now.”

“Good.” She gave me a peck on the lips. “Now go and change.”

“Where is my shirt?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, I forgot. It is on the room. Come on.” She said and dragged me out.

I think I still have a lot of things to learn… and I need to straighten things out.

 

 

---------------------

I am really sorry for not updating for a while.. I am still very busy with work and I barely had time to go online and update this. It is more frustating because SuJu made their comeback performances but I haven't watched it yet! :(

Anyway, do you want me to end this story soon??

Hello to my new subscribers!! <3

This is a quick update, I am really sorry... I need to go now. Bye!