FLASHBACK II

That Thin Line

After 7 months….

Victoria is seating on the bench outside the delivery room with clasped hands and she is getting dizzy not because of her nervousness but because of the three men walking back and forth in front of her. Nichkhun sat beside her, biting his thumb but after several seconds, stood up again. Mr. Park is also walking non stop and will just stop to take a peek inside the delivery room. The older brother on the other hand is busy tapping his shoes on the tiled floor of the hospital and then he will start striding his way to the door of the delivery room, after several seconds he will lean back to the wall and he will do the cycle all over again. 

“Guys, will you please relax and sit down?” Victoria distracted them. She thought that she should have joined Inyoung and Mrs. Park inside the delivery room with Hannah instead of being with these guys. Out of the four of them, she, the only girl is the calmest and the three men are nervous wrecks!

 Nichkhun and Mr. Park sat beside her while Leeteuk stayed on his position trying to calm himself. Yes, he knew everything. When Inyoung spilled the news to their parents, he was there. He wanted to confront Hyukjae and tell him everything but his noona stopped him.  She told her that Hannah wants to keep it a secret from Hyukjae and even to him but Inyoung decided to tell him because he is a part of the family and he has the right to know.

Leeteuk started to understand Hannah’s decision when things concerning Hyukjae started to be difficult for him, there are times that he wished that he doesn’t know a thing so that there is no need for him to act as if nothing happened. When Hyukjae started to hit it with some random girls, he wanted to spill everything right in front of his face. That while is having a good time with those girls, Hannah is having a hard time taking care of herself and the lives inside her. But he can’t do anything about it, Hannah decided to sacrifice for them to fulfill their dreams and he will do everything to protect that decision of hers.

When the door of the delivery room opened they all dashed to see the doctor. 

“The mother and the babies are safe. The three of them are healthy.” The doctor smiled at them.

After hearing this, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

“Omo~ my grandchildren will grow up as handsome men.” Mrs. Park exclaimed when they check the babies on the nursery room.

“Just like their grandfather.” Mr. Park proudly said.

“Appa, I am more handsome than you.” Leeteuk interrupted his father which made all of them laugh.

“Jihoon and Jiyoon will crash your ego, Jungsoo ah. Oh, and of course my son Jaehyun.”Inyoung argued.

“Yah, noona. You just wait for me to have my child.” Leeteuk said which gain him a smack on the back of his head from his eomma.

“You should get married first Park Jungsoo.” His father told him.

Nichkhun and Victoria watched and adored the Park family because of their strong relationship. 

“Omo~ the twins smiled!” Inyoung exclaimed.

“They have dimples! Just like Hannah and Leeteuk oppa.” Victoria said.

“I think it is all in the genes.” Nichkhun agreed.

‘No doubt, even Hyukjae has it.’ Leeteuk said to himself.

 “Eomma, I need to leave soon. The company just gave me 4 days off.”

“You are going back to the hotel now?” Mrs. Park asked him. He is staying on a hotel nearby while his parents and Inyoung are staying at Nichkhun’s place.

“I have to. My flight is later this afternoon. Can I check Hannah on her room? ”

“She can’t see you, Jungsoo. We didn’t tell her that you knew.” Mr. Park reminded him.

“I think it is fine. She is still sleeping now. Just be careful not to wake her up.” Inyoung said and Leeteuk gave her a thankful smile before running towards Hannah’s room. Upon reaching his sister’s side, he caressed her hair and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

“I will wait for you to comeback. I’ll see you soon, Hannah. Always remember that oppa loves you.” He whispered before leaving her still sleeping peacefully. Mr. Park gave him a tap on his shoulder While Inyoung and Mrs. Park hugged him.

“Appa and your eonni will be back next week and I’ll be back after a month, take care of yourself. Don’t skip meals and sleep as much as you can. Arasseo?” Mrs. Park told him.

“I understand.” Leeteuk replied before facing Nichkhun and Victoria. “Words aren’t enough to thank you for taking care of my sister but I’ll say it anyway. Thank you very much!” He bowed.

“You can always call us to check on her and the kids. We won’t tell her.” Nichkhun  said.

“And I’ll send you pictures of them regularly.” Victoria added.

Leeteuk smiled at them. He was thankful that his sister found friends like them. There is no need for him to worry that much about her sister knowing that Victoria and Nichkhun is at her side to take care of her and the twins.  After saying his final thanks, the older brother went out of the hospital.  As soon as his plane landed in Seoul, he was back to his other self as Leeteuk, Super Junior’s Leader.