Hyoyeon to the rescue~

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 9

[Hyunmi’s / Your POV]

Waking up, I glanced at my clock which read 6.30am. I had a good sleep last night, well; I should probably make the Oppas breakfast. As I brushed my teeth, I realized that today was just the third day of knowing them and yet, I feel like I’ve known them for 10 years already.

After brushing my teeth, I undressed myself and realized that I was having my monthly visit. Thinking nothing of it, I hurriedly finish my bath and went down to prepare breakfast.

As I cooked, I thought about what happened yesterday.

We had spent the whole day in the games room, playing all the games. Kyuhyun Oppa had pawned all games competitions, which was nothing surprising according to the other Oppas .  All the Oppas who love dancing had spent their time there, hogging the dance machine; having countless PKs. Teukie Oppa who loves MC-ing, went around hosting competitions. There was a small noraebang at the corner of the room and the Singer Oppas had surrounded it, stealing snatching the mikes from each other. The other Oppas had spent their time fooling around and playing arcade games.

After an hour, I was finally done with breakfast. The Oppas were coming down for breakfast and I was bringing the plates into the dining room when a sharp pain attacked my stomach. Damn! Cramps! My cramps come only in between a few months, and when they do come, they get real bad. I am so unlucky! I didn’t want my Oppas to see me being that weak. Hopefully, the cramps will go away soon.

Ignoring the pain, I plastered a smile on my face and greeted the Oppas as they came down.

 After 15 minutes, we were all seated, the pain started getting worse. Teukie Oppa started the breakfast and everyone started grabbing their utensils, eating hungrily. Before, I could even take a bite; I felt the vomit coming and rushed towards the toilet.

I heard the scraping of chairs and footsteps as the Oppas ran after me. I tried to get up after vomiting the only cup of hot chocolate I had in the morning to close the door. I didn’t want the Oppas to see me in this horrible state. But, before I could, Key Oppa had rushed in and was patting my back. I fought with the urge to puke again and lightly pushed him away.

“Go-go a-away O-Oppa. You d-don’t nee-need to s-see m-me like this.” I said weakly. Pain had taken over and I vomited once again. Key Oppa just continues patting my back while comforting me. “Hey, you need someone to take care of you right? Are you having your monthly visit?” I nodded as I lay lifelessly in his arms. I hate cramps!

“Uh oh… As motherly as I am, I’m not good with this.” Key Oppa hesitated, wondering what to do.

“Oppa, I’ll take care of myself. Just go out.” I whispered, wanting only to lie down. The other Oppas had gathered at the door and were watching me with worried faces. I guess they had never encountered anything like this. I saw Hyunseung’s Oppa all scrunched up in concentration and smiled a little; it felt good to know someone was worried about you.

Suddenly, Hyunseung Oppa snapped his fingers and said excitedly. “Hey! We can call our yoja hoobaes from our own companies! Well, there had to be someone who is available to help us with Hyunmi’s condition right?”

[No one’s POV]

Hearing Hyunseung’s wise suggestion, the other guys began searching for their phones; cursing from time to time. Then, out of the blue, Eunhyuk shouted. “WAIT! I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN COME! WE WERE GOING TO PRACTICE DANCE TODAY IN HER FREE TIME! I’LL CALL HER NOW!”

Soon, the idols all crowded around Eunhyuk, wanting to know who the lady was; except for Key and the 6 older brothers who were still beside Hyunmi. However, much to their disappointment, there was no answer as the phone call didn’t reveal anything, while Eunhyuk had refused to say a thing after the phone call.

15 minutes later, a doorbell ring was heard. The excited ones like Yoseob and Taemin ran to open the door. The door swung open to reveal a very tired looking… KIM HYOYEON. She looked up and shouted to Eunhyuk “Yah! Monkey! What’s so urgent?! I had to get a cab here and I had to rush to change my clothes. It better be something good!”

“Noona, gwenchana?” Dongho asked, concerned about the older girl. Hyoyeon smiled at the innocent looking boy while glaring at Eunhyuk, she was woken up by the older boy’s call and had left the house hurriedly, without even eating breakfast. The girl had planned to sleep in since it was her free day but had to wake up at 8am because of her sunbae. Her irresponsible sunbae who had said that there was an emergency and was to go to the given address and just hang up on her afterwards.

From the kitchen washroom, Leeteuk anxiously shouted, “Yah! Bring Hyoyeon in! What are you guys still there stalling? My baby sis is in PAIN!”

Hearing the panic in Leeteuk’s voice, Hyoyeon rushed in the house without waiting for the response of the guys surrounding her. She slightly gasped as she saw a pale looking girl lying in Key’s arms, squirming about, holding her stomach. The girl’s face clearly showed that she was in pain.

“She’s having her monthly visit.” Onew said to the dancing queen, who was standing still slightly shock. Then, Hyoyeon’s motherly instinct took over her as she kneeled down to take a closer look at the girl, while passing her bag to the nearest person, which was Jay. She brushed the hair from the younger girl’s forehead while asking for her name. “Hyunmi.” Xander provided the information.

Hyoyeon nodded while instructing Leeteuk to carry the girl up to her room. She then ordered Doojoon to prepare a hot water pack for Hyunmi and TOP to get the first aid kit and a glass of warm water. She then proceeded to Hyunmi’s room with Xander leading the way.

As soon as she had gotten the things she asked for, Hyoyeon had helped Hyunmi sit up with Leeteuk supporting the latter. Hyoyeon found the right medication for Hyunmi and made her eat it. Then, she made the younger girl lie down on the bed while putting the hot water pack on her stomach. Hyoyeon then gently told Hyunmi to go to sleep while she began messaging the younger girl’s arms and legs.

Soon, Hyunmi fell asleep as her breathing got more even. But, Hyoyeon’s hands never stop working their magic, only after 15 minutes that she stops. Not wanting to wake up Hyunmi, Hyoyeon lightly lifted up the cover and put it over Hyunmi. Tiptoeing, she gathered up all the items she had used and went down the stairs with Leeteuk.

The guys were having their breakfast while waiting anxiously for Hyoyeon and Leeteuk. Doojoon, TOP and Xander had left after making sure that Hyoyeon had what she needed, only leaving Leeteuk there to help Hyoyeon.

As soon as she entered the living room, Hyoyeon was bombarded with questions. The boys behaved like paparazzi and reporters, wanting to know Hyunmi’s condition. Leeteuk silenced them with his glare and Hyoyeon spoke. “She’s fine, sleeping now.” The boys then smiled, knowing their dongsaeng was alright.

It was then when Hyoyeon realized the amount of guys standing in front of her. “WOAH. Hold up a moment. Why are there so many idol groups here? Teukie Oppa, you said you have new siblings and was going to move another place because of that. Are they your siblings? All of them?” Hyoyeon was beyond shocked to see so many guys in front of her and the fact that they might be the brothers of her close sunbae.

Leeteuk let out his ‘special’ laughter and started explaining the confused girl.

“No, Hyo. You got it all wrong. Yes, I moved here because of my siblings but no, not all of them are my siblings. Only Jay, TOP, Onew, Doojoon and Xander are. So is Hyunmi, the girl who you helped just now is my baby sis. We are all half siblings, same dad, different mums. Our dad passed away recently, he arranged for us to take care of Hyunmi and wanted us to live together. So, we had to bring along our bandmates too.”

This speech by Leeteuk enlighted Hyoyeon who had been very mixed up about their relationships.  

“Ahh… So, it’s like this.” Hyoyeon said, at the same time, her stomach growling. She blushed, upon hearing her hungry stomach. Eunhyuk smacked his head while ordering Minho to get some breakfast for Hyoyeon. “Mian! Hyoraengi! I forgot you haven’t eaten!”

“Yah! Monkey you better treat me to something good next time!” Hyoyeon laughed as she took a seat.

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I woke up, feeling much better than I did in the morning. I vaguely remember a very pretty Unnie feeding me medication and helping me to massage my legs. I made a mental note to thank her if I see her.

The pain was gone and was replaced by hunger. I stepped out of bed and proceeded downstairs.

The clock in the living room showed 1pm, oooh! Time for lunch! I arrived at the living room to find the Oppas all watching tv with a few exceptions, who were playing their games. A head turned and I saw the face of the pretty Unnie staring at me.

“Oh! Hyunmi! You’re up! Are you feeling better?” She asked her face full of concern. “I’ve made some porridge for you, since you’re still not feeling so well; do you want to have some now?”

At her statement, all heads turn around, facing my direction. I smiled and said. “Oppas, don’t worry. I’m fine now. Unnie, may I know what’s your name? Thank you very much for taking care of me just now.” I bowed 90 degrees.

She got off the couch and came over, taking my hand.

“I’m Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon from So Nyeo Shi Dae. Don’t be so formal, you’re Teukie Oppa’s dongsaeng which also means you’re my dongsaeng. Now, do you want some porridge?”

I grinned at her words. “Neh, unnie. I think we’ll be very good friends! Has anyone told you that you’re so pretty?”

Her smile reached her ears, upon hearing my compliment.

“You’re one sweet talker.”

And, we spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and fooling around with the rest of the Oppas. 

A/N: Hiiess everyone! :D I'm being a ninja HAHA. Thanks to Aliyah~ Actually this chapter is dedicated to her since she was the one who made me update so fast :P 

Aliyah Dongsaeng! I fufilled my promise! :D 

I hope you don't mind the lack of you in this chappie! I'm just too biased! xD But, Hyoyeon is here for a reason! You'll know in a few more chappies! :D

Do take note of a slight change ^^ I changed the ert in Ukiss from Kiseop to Soohyun cos I found out Soohyun is more of a xD (Chapter 4) 

Happy reading guys! :D I hope you enjoyed this chap! ^^ 

PS, I didn't have time to read before hand, pardon any mistakes! ><

here's the pic req of yupthatsme! :D 

Jiyong! :D 

And Jay! :D

I like this pic! :P

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED! <3