Outbursts after Outbursts

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 22

[Seungho’s POV]

“I’m sorry. I need to be alone.”

Her shoulders pushed past mine as my heart dropped to the ground.

I was right.

Something bad had happened and I hadn’t been there to protect her from it. For once in my life, I wished my gut feeling had been wrong; so that she wouldn’t have to suffer.

I heard the members calling after her. As much as I wanted to be like them, or even go after her myself, I knew it was impossible. The need of being alone, the tone in her voice, and the look in her eyes are the things that are stopping me from getting her back.

“Stop calling her. Let her be alone.” Those words came out from my mouth, harsh and firm.

“But! Hyung!” I heard Mir protested as I went up the stairs.

I ignored him but that wasn’t the only thing that I shut out as I proceeded to find the source of Hyunmi’s heartbreak. I boxed up all my unhappy emotions as my foot landed on each step. With the final box sealed up neatly, I reached the top of stairs, a few metres away from all the commotion.

It’s time to set things right.

[No one’s POV]

As MBLAQ arrived in front of Hyunmi’s bedroom, they saw a heated argument between Junsu and Heechul. Harsh words were flying across, meaning to get some sense into the opposite party.

Junsu, of course, was standing up for Hyunmi, trying to get Heechul to admit his mistakes. But, being the stubborn and prideful man he was, Heechul wasn’t going to give in to Junsu’s wishes that easily. The older man knew he was in the wrong, but, he had no wish to admit it right now. There was no way that Heechul was going to let Junsu get his way.

“Stop it!”

Junsu and Heechul halted their quarrel and turned, only to see Seungho’s determined face. Heechul’s eyebrows lifted in curiosity; while Junsu stared at Seungho and the rest of the MBLAQ members. The rest of the idols showed confused faces while Yoona’s face turned black. She had a feeling that MBLAQ being here was not a good thing for her.

“Seungho hyung? Why are you here?” Junhyung piped out, asking the question that had everyone in curiosity.

“Me?” Seungho smirked. “I’m here to set things right.”

He continued; this time, his jaw getting tighter and his expressions getting darker with each sentence.

“I don’t know what just happened but it definitely hurt Hyunmi. You might be curious how I knew Hyunmi. Well, let me tell you, it all starts from that !” Seungho snarled, pointing his finger at Yoona.

Everyone’s eyes widened and Yoona knew the game was over. Seungho knew every single thing she had done and he was going to tell it to the other guys.

“That little punk over there hurt Hyunmi! Why do you think Hyunmi had to lie to you guys?! She didn’t want to see the again! She had been staying with MBLAQ the last few days. Who knows what might have happened if I find her at the playground three days ago?! Do you know how horrible she looked? I will never forget the look on her face when she looked up at me.”

Seungho paused, waiting for the rest of the idols to digest the fact that they had all wronged Hyunmi and had hurt her.

“What. Exactly. Happened.” Heechul asked, emphasizing on each word.

Seungho then poured out every single thing Hyunmi had told him at the night he found her. He watched Heechul’s expression changed from bafflement to guiltiness to anger. Seungho also saw Yoona expression going from furious to being on the verge of tears.

-SLAP!-

For the second time of that day, Heechul’s hand reached out and landed on another person’s face. But, this time, it was the right slap. He had slapped Yoona.

“Oppa…” Yoona whispered. She couldn’t believe that Heechul had slapped her.

“I trust you and you actually did this to Hyunmi? How could you?!” Heechul yelled at the younger girl.

This time however, Junsu didn’t do anything and just looked away from the scene. He knew that Yoona was in the wrong and deserved a chance like Hyunmi to speak up. But, somehow, he too, couldn’t forgive Yoona for her deeds.

Unable to bear all of the blame, Yoona exploded. But, unlike Hyunmi’s outpour, Yoona shouted everything out. She wasn’t disappointed like Hyunmi, but was outraged that everyone took Hyunmi’s side.

“YOU THINK I’M THIS KIND OF GIRL?! HEECHUL OPPA, HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN ME?! I NEVER DID THIS FOR MYSELF! YOU NEVER SAW THE LOOK ON SEOHYUN’S FACE WHEN SHE SAW HYUNMI WITH KYUHYUN OPPA! YOU NEVER KNEW ANYTHING AT ALL! WHO ARE YOU TO CRITIZE ME AND SLAP ME?! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!”

Yoona’s anger at Hyunmi was gone but replaced by Heechul’s ways of handling the matter. She hated the fact that Heechul acted that he knew everything when he never knew any side of the story at all. She knew she was in the wrong when she saw Hyunmi’s outburst.

Yoona knew the hurt she had caused the younger girl. And, she felt bad about it. But, right now, she was in no position to care about all of those and she didn’t want to. Right now, she just wanted someone to take her in their arms and tell her everything is okay.

As if God heard her, she felt someone put their arms around her waist and under her legs. She felt herself being lifted and she hugged the neck of the person, hiding her face into the broad chest of the person.

“Hyung. I’m truly disappointed in the way you handled this matter. I’m taking her into my room.” With that, Suju’s Kibum brought Yoona into the room and left.

“Hyung, I’m going in too.” Junhyung said and left the corridor.

The rest of the guys went back too, with heavy hearts and disappointment in Heechul.

Heechul couldn’t believe what he had done. The mess he had caused, singlehandedly.

MBLAQ too, left shaking their heads at Heechul’s ways. Seungho had thrown Heechul a look and went out of the house.

When they were downstairs, Seungho started running as realization hit him. He needed to find Hyunmi. But, before he could run far, Thunder stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder.

Seungho turned to shove Thunder’s hand away, but the latter stop him with one sentence.

“What is wrong with you?!”

Thunder had enough of Seungho’s never-bothering-to-explain-anything attitude. He was fed up with his hyung’s way of treating them. Seungho never told them any of his plans and just made them follow him. Thunder had enough of that.

Not even giving Seungho a chance to speak, Thunder continued.

“What happened to you? Ever since you found the letter, you just ran out of the house without any explanation. You ordered us to stop going after Hyunmi. You went up the stairs without answering Mir’s question. And, now, you’re just going to run out of the house without telling us what the hell you’re going to do. Really, Hyung! What happened?!”

“Sanghyun ah..” Lee Joon’s voice trailed off.

No one expected the quiet boy to speak up to his hyung like this. Seungho too, was shock, but quickly regained his composure.

“I love her.”

With those three words that threw his dongsaengs into yet another round of shock, Seungho took off into the cold night of Seoul, regardless of the rain. He just prayed that Hyunmi was safe right now. He couldn’t care about himself; all he wanted right now, is to have the girl he love in his arms. Safe and warm.

 

 

 

“Yoboseyo?” A voice travelled into Hyunmi’s cold ears.

“Hello? J-Jonghyun Oppa?” Hyunmi’s trembling voice spoke into the phone that Leeteuk had gotten her. 

 

A/N: Hi everyone~ I promised to update by the weekend so here's the update ^^

I'm sorry if this chapter I don't why but my writing is getting worse ):

I really hope you still like this chapter though >.<

Anw, no replies this chap. Need to go to sleep :/

 

But, I do want to reply to Nichichan's comment: 

Lava can't hurt the volcano. But, right now, Hyunmi is still feeling 'raw' from those hurt feelings so she's hurting herself in the process. I'm sorry if you don't get it but I at explaining things LOLS.

 

 

Bdw, Chapter is dedicated to JVIP13 Unnie(Who ask me to update at 9.03pm LOLS which i didn't do) and Chelle3lf (who threatens to kidnap Hyohyuk if I don't update xD)~ :D 

Chapter credits to: Cheeshan's pencil, Huimin's accompanying and JVIP13's Crapping (LOL Yes, this are the stuff that my friend force me to put xD)

 

Could you guys help me answer a few questions? Pwease? *insert Taemin and Minwoo's puppy eyes*

Questions~

1) Is my writing okay?

2) How's the story so far?

3) Who do you want to end up with? (One from each grp.)

4) Any suggestions/ comments/ critism? 

That's all thank you so much! :D 

Oh, and the ending, keke~ Anyone curious like mad? "Say whut?! Jonghyun? You mean Jonghyun from Shinee?"

Oh, I say 'Maybe~ ;)'

Keke~ That's all from this lame author. I don't know wth got into me today, but yeah. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <333