45 Guys vs 1 Girl, She lost.

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

*Dedicated to chubbycheeksmochi14 and msnosun Unnie! <3 

*Kinda long chapter ahead

 

Chapter 45

[Author’s POV]

The tears were flying, so were the limbs. The pair of hands was busy, starting from throwing the suitcase onto the bed to throwing all the owner’s favourite clothes into it. The pair of feet was busy too, running from one place to the other. The tears weren’t busy but they were flying because the owner was too busy to wipe them away.

Thoughts were running wild in the head of the particular owner.

‘Was this the right choice? By doing this, there will be lesser fights right? They will be okay without me right, since they had lived without me for more than 20 years.’

But one thought stood out the most.

‘Just go home. Jibei ga.’

Throwing the last of the clothes in, the suitcase snapped shut and was placed on the ground, the handle pulled up. The owner took one last look around the room and sighed.  There were good memories right in this room, things that wouldn’t be forgotten.

‘After hanging up on her, my sleepiness caught on to me again and I found myself yawning as I hugged my pillow. I guess Jay Oppa noticed this as he put his arms around me and gently asked me to go back to sleep.

I only nodded as darkness took over and I snuggled closer to Jay Oppa, falling asleep in his warm hold.’

 

‘After the kiss, Hyunmi had dashed back into her room and not come out of it after since.

The happiness is Hyunmi could not be contained and she found herself picking up her phone on the nightstand. Scrolling through the contacts, she found the very person she wanted to call.

And, with that the call ended, with Hyunmi lying on her bed in bliss.’

And, of course, the bad memories.

‘With her last sentence, Yoona threw the bowl of porridge from Hyunmi’s hands and lay down, turning her back against the poor girl.

What Yoona didn’t see was the porridge scalding Hyunmi’s hands. Yoona had let anger take over her; she had failed to see Hyunmi’s hurt expressions and tears that were threatening to fall.

Hyunmi hadn’t dare to let out a sound as the hot porridge met with her cold, pale skin. She had been afraid of making the older girl even more angry. Yoon had hurt the shattering of the bowl as it made contact with the floor, but, she had been too upset to even care.

Suppressing her tears and pain, Hyunmi made her way to the bathroom and cleaned her hands. She grabbed a cloth and started cleaning up the mess, picking up the glass pieces. Yoona’s words had been stuck in Hyunmi’s head, like a song on repeat mode. “Ouch!” Hyunmi winced softly as blood started flowing at the cut Hyunmi had made on her right hand. She hadn’t been concentrating on picking up the glass but on Yoona’s words.

Biting her lips, she hurriedly cleared up the mess, throwing the glass pieces into the bin. She grabbed a hoodie and a handkerchief, tying the small cloth on to her right hand before apologizing to Yoona and leaving the room.’

 

"YAH! YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!! OPEN UP THE DAMN DOOR!"

 

Heechul started shouting at the tinted glass door of the balcony, wanting Hyunmi to open the door.

 

With just a door in between them, the difference in the atmosphere of both areas was world apart. With Heechul, Yoona and the rest of the idols, everyone was fuming for Hyunmi's unexplainable reaction. Heechul literally had steam coming out of his ears; Yoona was standing beside her angry sunbae with an unreadable expression on her face. While, on the other side of the door, Hyunmi got colder by the moment; both physically and mentally. The cold night breeze of Seoul attacked Hyunmi like a merciless monster; and her heart got heavier and colder as she heard what Heechul had said.

 

Even though the night air was colder and had Hyunmi’s teeth chattering like crazy, she made no move to open the door that separated them. Hyunmi’s back faced the door; she didn’t want to see anyone of them. Unlike Heechul, Hyunmi could actually see them if she turned and face the door. The balcony had two doors, both doors were tinted on the outside, but the inside was clear and you could see what’s going on on the other side. Hyunmi had closed only the first door, the one that was closer to the bedroom, thus, blocking their view of her.’

 

Hot tears spilled down the cold cheeks as those memories came into mind. With no doubt, the owner of this room was going to miss these house and those 45 guys. It had only been a few months of their meeting but the attachment was already there. They had taught her what love was, and what it was like to have a real family, a complete one.

 

But, yet, all Hyunmi had brought to them was disaster, fights and dislike for each other.  

 

Deciding that she needed a few more moments before she could bring herself out of the room and tell them that she was leaving, she went out of the room and into the balcony. A small breeze blew by as if comforting her. For a moment, it felt like her dad was there, right by her side.

 

Unlike air, the breeze was gone in a moment. However, it did put a smile on Hyunmi’s face. The breeze reminded Hyunmi a lot of her late father. Someone who was there at the right time, someone who brought a smile onto her face when she needed it.

 

Taking in a deep breath, a thought flew into her head.

 

I’m going to the miss the Korea air.’

 

Her smile grew, remembering the first time she came into Korea, shouting an ‘Annyeonghasaeyo Korea’ which had earned her a few stares. Coming to Korea was one thing she didn’t regret. The actual thing she regretted was causing a drift between the 45 guys. That didn’t matter now, because after all, she was going back to where she belonged, a place where she was the one troubled and tortured not here where she troubled and tortured others.

 

“Hello, is this the Korea International Airlines? I would like to book the earliest flight to New York. Yes, a one way flight. The earliest one is at 4pm? Okay, I’ll take it. Any class will do.  Charge it to this credit card please 1223 4556 7889 0110. And my passport number is 67883957. Thank you very much.”

 

“Hello, I would like to book a taxi. I need one in 5 minutes time, at the front of Seocho 2-dong. Gamsahamita.”

 

Hanging up on the attendant, Hyunmi slipped on her white trench coat and put on a pair of sunglasses to hide her puffy eyes and grabbed her sling bag and luggage. Taking one last deep breath, she opened the door, revealing anxious faces.

 

Faces that had been there since she had run out of Junhyung’s hold and locked herself in the room.

 

Faces that she was going to miss. A lot.

 

She looked around and saw that one face she wanted to say sorry to the most.

 

Her oldest brother, Park Jungsoo.

 

She knew how much he was going to blame himself for her leaving, but she had no choice. Smiling though tears formed behind those sunglasses, Hyunmi turned and faced Leeteuk, bowing 90 degrees while saying the words she had prepared the moment she locked her bedroom door.

 

“Park Jungsoo-ssi. Thank you very much for taking care of me for this period of time I was here. Thank you for teaching me what love is. Thank you for showing me how a real family should be. Thank you for everything. Nickkhun-ssi was lying, he didn’t hit me. I know that he said I was hurt because he hit me, but he didn’t. I can’t tell you who hit me, but it’s not him. It was an accident. Thank you once more for taking care of me, please take care of yourself and have more rest.”

 

Tears hit the ground as Hyunmi continued bowing. Emotions choked up at but she continued as she stood up and changed her direction before bowing back down quickly. She didn’t want anyone to see her tears.

 

“Thank you everyone for all your care. I’m really grateful. I apologized for causing all the fights and drifts between each and everyone of you, but, now that I’m leaving, they’ll be gone. Please take care of all my brothers for me. Especially Jungsoo-ssi. I’m really thankful, please take care of yourself, everyone. Annyeonghi gyeseyo.”

 

With one last goodbye, she wiped away her tears and straightened back up, a smile on her face. She knew they were shocked and stunned and she used that chance to escape.

Pushing through the bodies covering the stairway, she hurriedly run down, knowing she only had a minute before they recovered.

 

As the taxi start up, she heard the sound of footsteps going after her. She turned to see TOP running after the taxi, begging for her to stop. Clenching her jaw tight, she made the driver go faster and whispered one last word for her brother.

 

“Saranghae.”

 

The driver made a turn and she lost sight of her brother. Turning back, she faced the windows and tears trailed down her cheeks. She knew clearly the very reason she was leaving, she lost

 

A/N: Woots~ Because it's the 45th chapter, I updated faster! Haha, I love the title, don't you? :P 

It fits the 45th chapter~ xD 

I remember someone asking me to make the 45th chapter as '45 Chapters vs 1 Featured Story' xD Gotta love that person! :P

Anyways, guys, it's late here in the NOT SO SUNNY singapore (change because someone said Sg wasn't sunny). Okay, I'm lame, I'll just go sleep now since I have to wake up early tmr~ Did my replies today ~

By the way, those who didn't get what Jibei ga is, I hope you do now. And, I just want to apologise that I'm sorry if I didn't thank you personally if you did commented.There's alot of comments, and it's real hard to search, so I'm really sorry! >.< 

Love you guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3

PS, though too many comments are hard to replied to, more comments please? ^^