A Glass of Water

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 18

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I sat down the last dish and look at the dining table, satisfied with my cooking skills. I had spent the last few hours cooking dinner for the Oppas. Before that, I cleaned the house thoroughly and did laundry. Boy, gone for only three days results in a HUGE pile of clothes unwashed. I shake my head at the unpleasant memory of washing their dirty clothes.

“We’re back!”

The door opened and the voices of the Oppas travelled in. I took off my apron and started walking to the living room; only to have Yoona overtaking me. The shock of seeing her froze me momentarily as the horrible thoughts of her came into my mind.

She had been her all along?! Throughout the hours of doing all the housework, I never once saw her. I had assumed that she had gone back to her dorm and wasn’t coming here anytime soon. But, she had been here this whole time?!

It wasn’t until someone called my name that I woke up from my trance. I turned my head and saw the grinning face of Wooyoung Oppa.

“Hyunmi! You’re back!”

He came over, wanting to hug me. I smiled and was about to hug him, when I saw Yoona looking glaring at me out of the corner of my eyes. Immediately, I back away and just waved at him.

“Hi Oppa”

Wooyoung Oppa stared at me in confusion but let it passed as the other Oppas started greeting me too. I breathe a sigh of relief and smile, greeting the rest of the Oppas as they said Hello to me. My smile faded when Yoona started asking the Oppas to go to the dining room for dinner, interrupting my happy moment with them.

I wasn’t ecstatic about that but I didn’t show it. Instead, being the person I am, I also started to get the Oppas to go and have dinner.  

Things got worse when we sat down; I was sitting right across her. It made me wonder how I was going to get through dinner while watching her face. I guess I’ll have to just bear with it. I mentally cursed in my head as I started digging in.

[No one’s POV]

“Wow. Yoong, you cooked this? It’s delicious!” Heechul commented.

Yoona just smiled at her sunbae, neither admitting nor denying; she replied

“Eat more Chullie Oppa”

Her reaction made Hyunmi’s blood boil.

‘How dare she say that! I cooked that whole table of food all by myself! Argh! That girl!’

With Heechul’s comment, the rest of the guys started praising the younger girl for her amazing cooking skills too. Yoona just smiled and asked the rest to eat up, without even mentioning that the meal had been prepared by Hyunmi.

It was part of her plan. Yoona’s plan to make sure Hyunmi is invincible to the guys. It wasn’t that Yoona was a mean girl to begin with. She was definitely not. But, the very moment Hyunmi had opened that door, holding hands with Kyuhyun. Yoona had hated that girl. It wasn’t because Yoona had liked Kyuhyun, but, it was because of the hurt reflected in the little maknae’s eyes that had gone oblivious to everyone but Yoona.

Hyoyeon was the closest to Seohyun but, she had been too occupied with ‘hogging onto Hyunmi’ that she didn’t notice that the maknae had been hurt by the little gesture of Hyunmi. But, Yoona saw everything. The bright, anticipating eyes of the maknae, turning into confusion, hurt and pain within seconds.

That very moment, marked the start of the hatred towards Hyunmi.

Perhaps it was because she had her monthly gift that day, which was like adding oil to fuel, turning her anger to a higher volume that she had screamed all those horrible stuff to Hyunmi. Yoona had those thoughts, but, she never thought she would have shouted at the younger girl like that.

But, you couldn’t deny the fact that Yoona hated Hyunmi.

The hatred grew quickly. Of course, Seohyun getting hurt played a big part, because the main reason that Yoona didn’t want the maknae to be hurt at all was that Cho Kyuhyun was the first guy that Seohyun had ever learned to like. Another factor that added the oil was the reactions of the other girls.

After seeing Seohyun’s hurt expression, Yoona started noticing the same looks from the other girls. She couldn’t help but feel worse after seeing the rest of the girls getting hurt too, which was why she wanted to stop Hyunmi from being so close to the Sunbaes.

But, Yoona didn’t stop to think for even the slightest moment of the younger girl’s feelings. All she had cared about was the feelings of the hurt girls. She never once noticed the fear and pain in Hyunmi’s eyes when they had eye contact. Yoona just wanted the best for the rest of the girls and she did it in a way she thought was the best.

But, boy, was she wrong.

The methods she used were far from best. In fact, they are about to caused some big trouble.

Yoona’s plan did work. None of Hyunmi’s real brothers were there and the idols there were more of the tougher and oblivious ones. And, so, no one really noticed about Hyunmi. But, Hyunmi noticed that there was something wrong.

She knew that Yoona was planning something and she didn’t stop it, but, instead just listened to their conversations. But, one thing was puzzling her. Heechul, who was sitting beside Yoona, hadn’t spoken a single word to Hyunmi ever since he arrived home. He didn’t even acknowledge her existence of coming back home.

But, all such thoughts were pushed aside when she heard a part of the conversation.

“Yoona, you cleaned the house, didn’t you? It’s so clean!” Junsu commented.

“It’s nice that it’s clean. Oh, and by the way, Oppas, your dirty clothes are in the laundry, they should be dry by tomorrow.” Yoona said cheerfully.

“Wahh, Thank you Yoong! What would we have done without you?” The guys exclaimed.

That did it.

She took the glass of water in front of her, that was meant for drinking and threw it across the table. Like a slow motion movie, the water flew and hit Yoona right in the face. The latter gasped as the cold water made contact with her pale, flawless skin. Everyone froze except the former who threw the glass of water.

She hurriedly ran up the stairs and went to the balcony of her room, locking the door. She leaned back against the cold hard door, and slid down as the cold breeze of the night of Seoul attacked her.

Five seconds later, she heard a blood curling scream coming straight from the throat of the AB Blood of Kim Heechul.

“PARK HYUNMI!!!” 

 

A/N: Hi everyone!~ I'm back from my trip!~ keke~ :P the trip was AWESOME! ^^ I saw jay park! :DDD 

Anyway, how was this chapter? Is it weird? >< I just typed it all out LOL I hadn't meant to include Yoona's part of the story.. but, yeah.. it just came out HAHA

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it ^^ 

AND, REMEMBER!!! NO BASHING OF YOONA PLEASE!!!! *bows*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ^^ 

No replies today, bro's nagging me to go to sleep. it's 2am here (kwonnie anyone? :P) *yawns* Anw, me going to sleep nites my lovely readers ^^ 

And, for the mystery guy~ No one's dumb for not being able to guess who he is (: 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3