Not a competition, but a family

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 55: Not a competition, but a family

[Hyunmi’s POV]

As my last memory came back to me, I realized that the Oppa-deul has probably brought me back to my room after I fainted yesterday. Since it was only four in the morning, I decided to let them sleep more. After all the troubles that I’ve caused them, it was the least I could do for them.

I tiptoed out of the room, being mindful to not step on the sleeping bodies on the ground. I heaved a sigh of relief as I stepped out of the room, glad that I had not woke up any of them. The house was silent; it seemed like everyone was still in their dreamland.

Surveying the house from the top of the staircase, I smiled at the mess I spotted in the living room.

Boys will be boys.

Stretching to loosen up my muscles, I walked over to room number one where most of the Oppa-duel slept and changed out of the attire I had worn for yesterday’s press conference into Jay Oppa’s t-shirt and Onew Oppa’s boxers. Tying up my hair into a bun with a hair-tie taken from Xander Oppa’s bed, I walked into the living room, deciding to start my cleaning from there.

Two hours later, I looked around living room with a huge grin on my face. The magazines were stacked nicely at the bookshelf beside the living room, the remote controls were kept in place and the rubbish was piled up in two black trash bags.

Feeling satisfied with my work, I headed over to the corner where I had put the trash bags and picked them up, walking over to the door to throw them at the bins placed outside our house. However, as soon as I had turned about, I got tackled into a hug and dropped the trash bags in shock.

“Hyunmi! You’re back!!”

“Oppa, I... Can’t… Breathe…”

Immediately after speaking the words, the Oppa who had been hugging me was pulled away from me and I got a clear view of who it was that had been hugging me, Junho Oppa. And the person who had a hand on Junho Oppa’s collar was none other than Nichkhun Oppa.

I realized this was the first time I’ve seen him since leaving that day.

Looking into his eyes, it seemed as if there were so much that he wanted to tell me. I saw apologies, hurt and something more in his eyes, something I couldn’t decipher.

“HYUNMI IS BACK! LET’S CELEBRATE!”

“Yah! I’m trying to sleep here, why are you being such a nuisance?”

“Shindong Hyung! Hyunmi is back! She’s not leaving!”

“Bwoh?! I thought they were still at the hotel?”

I snapped back into reality as I heard the shouting going on between a few of the guys. It seemed as if Junho and Wooyoung Oppa’s shouting had woken up those who had been sleeping. I smiled as I saw a half- Shindong Oppa dragging Eunhyuk Oppa down the stairs and forced myself not to steal another look at Nichkhun Oppa.

It would not do well to dwell on this matter since he had already clearly stated that he had no liking towards me.

I need to move on.

Making up my mind, I look around the room once more and saw that most of the guys had woken up and were gathered around the living room. Those who were wide awake were chatting animatedly about my return while some were trying to wake up those that were still in dreamland.

“Park Hyunmi, no more running away, is that clear?” Leeteuk Oppa placed his hands on my cheeks and said in a fierce tone.

“Yes sir! You won’t get rid of this little sister ever from now. I’m starting afresh with my family, all 45 of you. And as cheesy as this is going to sound, I love you guys.” I proclaimed and saw many grins appearing around me.

I smiled, taking in the appearance of each and every of my family members, regardless of blood relations. It has been a tough start here but I’ve finally settled down after so many issues.

All because I have realized that, this right here, isn’t a competition for fitting in but a family who’s going to love me for who I am.

End.

 

A/N: Alrightly mateys, this is the real end. Our journey for 55 chapters, 2 years and 1 week ends here. 

At least for this fic. 

I'm stating it here once only, there WILL be a sequel. More details will be posted on the next chapter when I've put up the sequel. To keep you guys interested, here's a little teaser. This fic has been more on family ties with little love lines scattered in between. The most prominent love-line would be between Hyunmi and Nichkhun. So, what do you think the sequel is going to be focused one? *wink wink* Leave your comments below! ^^

Anyway, for those of you that read the A/Ns, this is good for ya! I've started a One-shot request shop only for my readers! I've hit more than 2,400 subscribers in total and since I've been back the number of subs have been decreasing and increasing so I'm really glad to hit that number! However, due to the limited amount of time I have, since school is starting again -.- I can only accept 30 requests in total. First come, first served. If I don't hit that number, I'll be closing the requests in a week. Perhaps I'll do this oneshot request every 100/200 milestone? Haha. It depends on your responses. So grab your chance and request if you want me to write your oneshot! Remember, only 30 requests in total! And I'll be posting this on all of my on-going fics! This is to thank you guys for the support! ^^ 

Link to Request Shop--> Click me! 

Also, my good friend on AFF has participate in a fanfic competition, please like/comment on the post if you like exo fanfics. The deadline's today, so it would be really lovely if you guys could just help her win the competition! Click here!

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3