Room arrangements, Incident and Nicknames?

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

As the guys were discussing about their rooms, Hyunmi was thinking about something. She put her hand on her chin and started pondering. Suddenly, she shouted above all the din “Oppa! What did you say your band names were?” The guys stop their discussion and looked at her weirdly. Then, Onew spoke up. “Super Junior, 2pm, Big Bang, U-Kiss, Beast and Shinee. Why?” “Ah! No wonder that name was so familiar.” Hyunmi exclaimed excitedly. Everyone was curious about what she was thinking about. “Super Junior Oppas, you guys just came back today right? At Incheon airport?” she squealed.

“Deh. Wae?” Donghae answered. “Ah. No wonder! You guys were the one that destroyed my moment. It’s nothing, just go back to your discussion.” Hyunmi smiled to herself, glad that she found out who those stars were. The guys being guys, just give Hyunmi a weird stare before returning to the discussion. Finally, they decided on something. “Kids, why don’t we separate ourselves from our groups? That way, we can bond better with each other.” Leeteuk suggested. The boys just nodded their heads, while Hyunmi stared at them, wondering how long it was going to take.

A good fifteen minutes passed before they came to a conclusion.

Room Arrangement

Room 1: Jay, Doojoon, Onew, Xander, TOP

Room 2: Leeteuk, Sungmin, Dongwoon, Wooyoung, Daesung

Room 3: Siwon, Junsu, Junhyung, Minho, Taeyang

Room 4: Heechul, Key, Zhoumi, Hyunseung, Kevin

Room 5: Kibum, Kibum, Yesung, Ryeowook, Kiseop

Room 6: Taemin, Yoseob, Henry, Dongho, Chansung

Room 7: Jiyong, Jonghyun, Kangin, Taecyeon, Kikwang

Room 8: Shindong, Junho, Eli, Eunhyuk, Donghae

Room 9: Soohyun, Kyuhyun, Nichkhun, Seungri, Hankyung

Room 10: Hyunmi

“Oppa, isn’t that abit unfair in room 5? And you’re really going to put both the ‘Kibums’ together?” Hyunmi said. “Well, the people in room 5 are pretty quiet. So let them be.” Doojoon answered Hyunmi’s question. “Deh.” Then, the boys began climbing up the stairs to their rooms.

[Hyunmi’s POV]

As the Oppas go up the stairs, I could hear some arguments along the way. “Hyung! This is so unfair! Why does Eunhae get to sleep together but Jongkey has to be separated?” Someone complained. “Aish! Key ah. Just go with the plan arraso? You still get to the dino everyday.” A voice I regconised as Onew Oppa’s came. I could imagine Key oppa looking all annoyed and Onew oppa giving him the ‘-.-‘ face.

I giggled to myself and went into the kitchen. The introductions had taken a pretty long time, so I decided to start making dinner. After all, there were 46 mouths to be fed. I opened the fridge and saw that it was already stocked up. I smiled and began taking out the vegetables and meat to wash and defrost them. I was cutting the vegetables when I suddenly remembered something.

“Omona! The erts are all in one room! And they are just three do- Ouch!” I winced as I accidentally cut my finger. Blood was flowing freely from my hand. Shoot. I cut myself too deep. I began fumbling around, looking in the shelves for the first-aid kit. Sheesh, where did the first-aid kit go to? Aigoo… the Oppas are all upstairs. Then, I heard someone shouting. “Yah! Hyunmi ah, what happened to your finger?” I looked back and saw a guy looking at. “Erm… Oppa, I accidentally cut myself. You’re Taecyeon oppa right?” he smiled “Yes. I’m Taecyeon.” Then he started frowning. “Why are you so careless? Aigoo… where’s the first-aid kit?” he left me and went to looked for the first-aid kit.

As seconds passed, the pain became more and more unbearable. “Ah! It hurts so much! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!” I screamed in pain. Taecyeon oppa looked back at me, shake his head then started bellowing. “Someone help me come find the first-aid kit! Hyunmi hurt herself!” I smiled at his caring gesture. Appa, why did you put so many shelves? I screamed again as pain shot through me again. “Oppa, can you please hurry up, it’s hurting so much.” “Arraso.” Taecyeon oppa started searching at double speed.

By this time, I was sitting on the floor, clutching my finger with a cloth wrapped around it. Blood was seeping fast and the cloth was already half red. “God! What happened to you, Hyunmi?” someone came over and put his hand over my arm. “Ouch! Don’t press it. It hurts!” I groaned. “Mian. I’m Zhoumi Oppa by the way. Hold on. I’ll get someone here soon. Close your ears.” I did as I was told and he started shouting 10 times louder then Taecyeon Oppa did. “Hyungs! Dongsaengs! Hyunmi hurt herself! Some help here!” I stared at him at amazement. How did he do that?

In less than a minute, guys were pouring down the stairs. “What happened to my baby sister?” “What’s wrong?” “Is she dying?!” I laughed at the last one. It was so absurd. Then, Xander Oppa came over to me and ordered the rest of the guys to help find the first-aid kit after understanding the situation. “Mimi, are you okay? It must be hurting so much. Poor baby.” I blinked as Xander oppa comforted me. “Mimi? Oppa, I’m fine but it really hurts a lot.” I gave a weak smile. “You’re my only sister so I thought I should give you a nickname.” He pulled me closer to him and gave me a hug. ‘Wow, having a brother is so nice!’ I thought.

“Found it!” I looked up and saw a cute looking guy holding the kit. “That’s Yoseob.” Xander oppa whispered to me. I nodded then scream again. I was in agony. “Yoseob, get the kit here quick!” Xander Oppa shouted. Yoseob oppa ran over and Xander oppa took over. He started applying the medication on me, and I bit my lips to keep the screams from coming out.

“Done.” I breathe a sigh of relief. Then, I stood up and bowed. “Gamsahamita Oppas, for your help. Sorry if I broke your eardrums with my scream.” I sheepishly scratched the back of my neck. Another oppa came over to me and patted my head. “I’m Sungmin. No need to thank us. We are one family after all.” I grinned and went over to give each of the oppas one hug. There was about 10 oppas. Some I regconised, some I don’t. There was Taecyeon, Zhoumi, Xander, Yoseob, Sungmin and Key. I wasn’t sure about the rest. Seeing my puzzled expression, Xander oppa came over and pointed to those Oppas whom I didn’t regconise. “That’s Daesung, Junho, Eli and Shindong.” I nodded and thanked them.

Then, I went back to the kitchen counter and picked up the knife again. “What are you doing?” Xander oppa shouted. “Preparing dinner oppa.” I answered in a small voice. I could detect some traces of anger in his voice. “Hyunmi! You are hurt. Go to your room and take a bath. You haven’t rested yet. We will cook the dinner.” Junho oppa reprimanded me. “But, oppa. You guys are tired too. I’m fine, really!” I put down the knife and protested. “No buts. Park Hyunmi, go and take a bath now.” Zhoumi Oppa ordered. “Deh.” I hung my head and slowly walked towards the stairs. I decided to try again. “Op-” I was cut short by Sungmin and Key Appa. “NOW.” I gulped and made my way to my bedroom. Who knew they could be so scary?

 [Hyunmi’s POV]

As I went up the stairs, I bumped into someone. Looking up, I saw that it was the very cute looking oppa, Onew. “Dongsaeng ah, what happened to you? Gwenchana?” I smiled, seeing his face full of concern. “Deh oppa. I’m fine. I just accidentally cut my finger and couldn’t find the first-aid kit. Not my fault that Appa installed wayyyyy too many shelves.” I rolled my eyes, exasperated. He chuckled.”Yeah. What was Appa thinking? Anyway, since you’re alright. I shall see you later cos I smell CHICKEN!” He said full of excitement. I stared at him with a blank expression. ‘Does he like chicken this much?’

“Ah!”

I started laughing. Onew oppa caught his foot and had fallen onto the ground. The point is, he tripped over AIR. He stood up and started blushing furiously. I doubled up seeing his blush. He looked SO CUTEE! “Yah yah. It’s not so funny. I’m just clumsy by nature.” “Keke! Oppa, don’t be mad. It was just funny how you fell over nothing.” I was going over to use my agyeo to please him when I almost trip. Over NOTHING! “Bwahaha! Now who’s the clumsy one?” “Yah. Lee Jinki! It’s so not funny. Hmph!” I crossed my arms over my chest and walked back into my room. I wasn’t someone who was petty but I was just too embarrassed. Plus, it is ALWAYS fun to play a prank on someone. I ignored the cries of oppa and closed my room door.

[Onew’s POV]

Aigoo…. Why are girls so difficult to please? She laughed at me but why can’t I laugh at her? But, still, I guess I have to make up to her somehow.

Thinking back, I realized how much she looked like us. I mean like me and the hyungs. She has Teukie hyung’s dimples, Jay hyung’s passion for dancing, TOP hyung’s beautiful eyes, Xander hyung’s friendliness, Doojoon hyung’s nice nose and my clumsiness. She was around 163cm. She also had a perfect figure. Those that are not too skinny, but not too fat too. She was cute and pretty at the same time. I guess Appa left a bit of us in her.

I still have to get her to forgive me. Aigoo… what should I do? Nevermind, I shall go and have my chicken first!

[Hyunmi’s POV]

After my bath, I went to the kitchen to see if anyone needed my help. I saw Sungmin, Key and Onew oppa together with three other guys I don’t know. Well, Sungmin and Key oppa are cooking along with the rest of the guys. But, Onew oppa was just begging for more chicken from Key oppa. “Sungmin oppa. Do you need help?” I asked cheerfully. “Aniyo. But, do you want some food?” he smiled at me. God, I almost melted with his smile. It was so cute!

“Deh, oppa. What do have for me? Oh, and can you tell me who are the rest of the oppas?”

“Sure. This is Hankyung, Ryeowook and Minho. Hankyung and Ryeowook are from Super Junior while Minho is from Shinee. What do you want? We have sushi, pizza and chicken.” Sungmin oppa pointed to a guy who looked so smart, a guy who look so young and another one who looked so athletic. “Woots! Oppa, I want sushi!” I exclaimed. Sushi was one of my favourite foods! Next to ice cream of course.

“You love sushi?” Ryeowook oppa asked. “Deh! It’s my second favourite next to ice cream!” Hankyung oppa chuckled and handed me some sushi. “Komawo oppa.” I thanked him before sitting down at the snack bar. “Oh, Key oppa and Minho oppa, you guys want some?” “No thanks” they smiled at me before going back to their work. “Hey. What about me?” Onew oppa started complaining.

I ignored him and continued eating. I bit back my smile and acted like nothing happen. “Mimi, I want some. Ahh” Sungmin oppa went in front of me and opened his mouth wide. “Mimi again? Like Xander oppa called me?” I asked while putting the sushi into Oppa’s mouth. “Yuppp. It’s cute. Both you and Zhoumi are Mimi!” Sungmin oppa swallowed his sushi and said. I grin at my new nickname. “Okay! Then I shall call you Sungminnie oppa.” “Yay! I’ve got a nickname! to you Onew! I bet you don’t have one.” Sungmin oppa went to Onew oppa and stick out his tongue. “Hey. What about us?” Key oppa pouted.

“Erm… Ryeowook oppa shall be Wookie. Hankyung oppa shall be Hannie. Minho oppa shall be Minnie. But, Key oppa. Yours is too difficult. Ottoke?” I pouted. “Arraso. I shall have no nickname then. But, you can’t call me kibum, kay?” I nodded my head. “Alright. Mimi, go set up the table. We shall have dinner now. Minho, go call the rest of them out for dinner.” I nodded then went to Onew oppa and pinched his cheeks. “Oppa. I’m just kidding . You shall be my chicken oppa!” I giggled before leaving a startled him holding his cheeks and headed out to the dining room.

A/N: YOYO EVERYONE! Happy Lunar New Year!!! ^^ Like this long long chappie? Well, the first day seems to take up quite a few chapters but hey, its their first meeting right? xD Hope you enjoyed this chappie! :DDD

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!!! 

Gah, i forgot about the pic requests -.- Sorry Fayt16! Here you go! ((: 

Eunhyuk! I shall give you some abs to spazz about xD

Junhyung is saying 'Kiss me' xP

Zhoumi's iness 

That's your pic request! ((: And next congrats to yupthatsme For guessing what they have in common correctly! ^^ You shall have one pic request (: They thing they have in common is that their the oldest in their groups! ^^ Remember to tell me your pic request! :P