Say hello to MBLAQ~

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 14

[No one’s POV]

“MBLAQ?! You guys are MBLAQ? THE MBLAQ? OF THE RAIN?” Hyunmi gulped hard as Cheondong told her who they were.

He laughed, seeing her flustered reaction.

“Well, we aren’t exactly THE MBLAQ of THE Rain. But, we are MBLAQ that was trained by Rain.” Cheondong teased, emphasizing on the word ‘THE’ like how Hyunmi did.

 “So, that Mir guy wasn’t a ? And, the Seungho guy brought me here not to me?” Hyunmi asked, wanting to confirm what Cheondong had said.

“You know, I’m kinda sad that you didn’t even recognize us. And, yes, no one is going to you so relax.” Cheondong sighed, upset that Hyunmi didn’t trust them and most importantly, recognize them.

“Aniya! Cheondong-shi. I didn’t have time to find out about other groups yet! I just came here not long ago, remember? Please don’t be mad! I hate seeing people being angry at me.”

Hyunmi quickly reassured the older guy, afraid that he wouldn’t want to talk to her anymore. After all, he had been the first guy that was so kind to her. Well, other than Seungho that is.

Cheondong smiled at Hyunmi’s child-like character. ‘I think we are going to great friends’

 

While with the other MBLAQ members~

“That was weird?” Lee Joon, the ever clueless guy, scratched his head as he looked at Seungho.

“Hyung, who is she?” G.O broke the ice by asking the question everyone wanted to know.

“She’s Hyunmi. I found her in the playground area.” Seungho answered.

“So, she’s not a crazy stalker?” Mir said, doubting his hyung’s words.

“Yah! Bang Chul Yong! Whatever gave you that idea! She doesn’t even know who we are.” Seungho knocked Mir’s head.

“Bwoh?! She doesn’t know MBLAQ?!” Joon screamed.

“Yes. She just came from New York, a few days back.” Seungho explained.

“So, hyung, why did you bring her here?”  G.O questioned his hyung. Seungho had never been the one to be so kind to girls. This was actually the first time he saw his hyung caring so much for a girl.

“She’s staying with us for three days.”

“BWOH?!”

At that very moment, Hyunmi came out with Thunder, both looking bewildered as the rest of the MBLAQ screamed “Bwoh?!”

“Yes, she’s staying for three days.” Seungho replied wearily. He was tired of answering so many questions in a day and he hadn’t even rest for five minutes today.

“What? Why?”

“I am?”

“How come?”

“But, I don’t even know her”

“Shut up and let hyung explain.”

That last sentence had come from Thunder, who knew the whole story and was clever enough to guess his hyung’s intention. Seungho knew that Hyunmi couldn’t face Yoona and intended to let her stay for three days. But, what the younger boy couldn’t get was why his hyung was so kind to the girl he had barely known for an hour.

‘Thank god for Sanghyun.’ Seungho thought as he looked at s.

“Hyunmi will be staying here for three days because of some personal matters. It’s up to her if she wants to tell you. You guys better stop scaring her okay.” Seungho said.

It took awhile for the words to sink in as Thunder and Seungho watched the guys and Hyunmi’s faces change from surprise to happiness.

Suddenly, Mir grabbed Hyunmi and hugged her tightly as if she would disappear any moment.

“Yay! You’re not a stalker! You’re going to live with us and I’m not the maknae anymore! Woots!” Mir started cheering.

G.O, Joon and Thunder soon joined in the hug and pulled Seungho in with Joon shouting.

“Yay! Group hug!”

Seungho sighed and smiled, wondering when s were going to grow up and be more mature. 

 

A/N: Hi everyone!~ :D How was this update? Did you guys enjoy it? keke~ :D I hope you did (:

chermneszxc's photo request of Mir~ 

And another, since he's so adorable~ :P

 

Bdw, random question but do you guys like the new rookie boy groups? Like X-5, Boyfriend, B1A4, Block B ^^ 

My fave are Boyfriend and B1A4 haha :D

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3