Feelings and Mystery guy

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 11

[Hyunmi’s POV]

Am I really a ? What did I do to hurt the unnies? By calling the Oppas nicknames and playing along with them? Was it wrong? I really don’t know. What am I going to do now? Where do I go? I can’t go back right? The Oppas won’t believe me.

Appa, what am I suppose to do? Who can protect me now? Appa, what did I do wrong?  Am I a for behaving like that? Appa, please tell me what to do!

 I always thought it was just for fun, just to make the Oppas happy. Was I wrong?

Do the Unnies like the Oppas? Is that why she said that I hurt their feelings? I don’t know. I feel so lost what do I do?

Appa! Chebal! Please send someone to help me. I don’t want to go back. I don’t want to be a… .

I’m not one…. Right?....

I’m an idiot right? This is worse than seeing Mom having an affair…

Perhaps, I’m just an idiot who doesn’t know her place…

I’m lost… I wasn’t pretending to be innocent… I really don’t know what I did… I was just… being friendly to the Oppas… I used to do that to him too… To my other guy friends…

Kelly, Jean and her never did call me a …

Being affectionate to someone… Is that wrong?

I wasn’t lying about caring for her, I really was concern. Somehow, it was wrong too…

Appa… what do I do now?

I’m really… Lost…

I’m really… hurt...

Isn’t this supposed to be a better place?

I finally stop running after God knows how long. Looking around, I took in my surroundings.

I was at a playground; where there was no one around.

Sitting at the bench, I realized how pathetic I looked now.

With streams of tears that are running down my face, my nose red like a reindeer and swollen eyes. And, with nowhere to go. Wow. I think this is the most horrible day of my life. I don’t even have a shelter to go to. No one to protect me.

What do I do?

I’m a pathetic girl who just got screamed at but doesn’t even know what she did.

What did I do wrongly? Playing with the Oppas?

I’m really desperate for an answer huh, now I’m repeating my questions over and over.  

I’m having a headache, my hand is still bleeding and hurting from the scalding, my heart feels like a target board that has been shot with a  hundred arrows; each pierced deeper than the other. And, now, I’ve no place to stay at.

It’s what, 9 at night? And, I don’t have a place to rest for the night. I don’t have money to buy bandages for my right hand.

You could just add a rain storm right now, and it would look just like a movie scene.

Park Hyunmi, how did you become so pathetic? I guess I have to spend the night here.

I’ve no choice, right?

I shouldn’t keep blaming her, right?

 After all, it was my fault too right?

For being too friendly with the Oppas. I think she’s right after all. This is Korea, not America. So, I should be more respectful and not get so close to the Oppas. I should keep my distance and just be a dongsaeng to the Oppas. No nickname calling anymore. Just call them by their real names except for my real Oppas.

Yes, Park Hyunmi. You should do that.

But, why do I feel so miserable that I can’t do that with them?

I should be glad that not doing that will not make me like a .

I should… right?

Maybe, she’s right.

Maybe, I’m just a . For being so close to them.

 

“Are you okay? Why are you crying? And, why is your hand bleeding?”

I turned, only to find a concern looking guy staring back at me.

[No one’s POV]

Upon seeing Hyunmi’s face facing his, the guy gently rub his thumb against her cheeks to wipe away her tears.

‘Why am I doing this? I can’t stand her crying… She looks so vulnerable… I don’t think she’s a fan. Should I help her?’ The mystery guy was about to open his mouth to ask her one of his many questions when she beat him to it.

“Who are you?” was the only words that came out of Hyunmi’s mouth as she stared into the mesmerizing eyes of the stranger in front of her.

 

A/N: Hey everyone~ Another update!! :D Yes! moi exams are OVER~~~ woots!! I guess I can update more now keke~ Have a fun time guessing who the mystery guy~ Well, he's from one of the three groups you guys voted for ^^ 

Thank you everyone!!! :D I've reached a 101 subscribers!!! It's my first OMG I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY!!! 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! 

Also, thanks to everyone who participated in the short poll ^^ 

The answers will be revealed in the following chapters (: 

So, your babo author forgot to ask u guys to put in your names for the poll so I shall just answer straight to your comments (: 

To the person/ people who: 

said I didn't make Hyo Hyuk's gf-  I said not yettt~ ;)

wants me to include the rookies- I'll try! It's hard writing so many ppl at once >.< 

said it's abit confusing cos there's so many ppl/ abit difficult to follow- Sorry! >< I'm trying my best to make it less confusing already :/

wants to see Niel- He'll come? Maybe? keke~ :P

wants me to add more emotions to Yoona and Hyunmi- I will ;) You'll see it... *cough*soon*cough*

wants me to add more drama instead of flirting- well... wishes come true~ ;D

wants me to add ppl who aren't famous- no worries ^^ They will most definitely appear... maybe just not now haha xP

wants me to Update more- You bet I will people! Exams are overrr~ Haha! :DDD

To alll those LOVELY LOVELY ppl who says this fic is AMAZING and that You LOVE it- THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! <3<3<3 xoxo

Once again, thank you everyone for making me hit 101 subscribers! Thank you so much!!! I'll work hard! :D  

Please continue to Love my fic! :D 

PS, Please check out my friend's fic! Calling alll VIPS!!! keke~ Her fic is AWESOME! <3 'My Star, Lead Me'

PPS, No bashing of Yoong please ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED! <3