Rebelling doesn't feel so right this time

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 38

[No One’s POV]

The door clicked open and there stood a young lady of seventeen though you couldn’t possibly know that.

The young lady wore a simple black off shouldered sequins dress, making her look y but elegant at the same time. The dress showed off her collarbone, highlighting it with the silver sequins sewed at the neckline of the dress. The end of the dress was cut off a little more after her bottom, making her seem more elegant than like a .

On her feet was a pair of black boots high heels, reaching just above her ankle, showing off her long legs. Her hair was let down in a wavy style, hiding her shoulders making her as mysterious as ever. She had on no other accessories other than a small bracelet on her wrist and her small black wristlet bag to hold her necessities.

She had on some makeup, not too smoky nor too much; it was just right for her. The faint blush highlighted her high cheekbones, the eye shadow made her eyes more prominent, the lipstick added color to her usually pale lips and the lip gloss made her lips more outstanding and kissable.

The y but elegant girl had a name, and it was Park Hyunmi.

As she descended down the stairs like a goddess, Nickhun and Jiyong, one wearing his shoes while the other was watching the TV, couldn’t help but stare at the younger girl’s dressing making her looked like a full grown woman.

“H-Hyunmi?” Jiyong whispered, trying to find his voice.

Putting on a sweet smile, Hyunmi replied sweetly to Jiyong but one could detect the edge in her honey-like voice.

“Yes, Oppa?”

“Lexy? Where were you all afternoon? In your room? I couldn’t even find you? And, where are you going dressed like this?”

Jean suddenly appeared behind her best friend and asked curiously.

Hearing the voice of the girl, Hyunmi had the sudden urge to slap her in the face but of course, she didn’t.

“Oh, Jean! You arrived? I’m sorry I can’t keep you company, I’m going somewhere.” Hyunmi said with slight traces of venom in her voice.

The moment Jean heard Hyunmi’s voice, she knew that Hyunmi had been heartbroken over Jean’s kiss with Jiyong. Of course Jean would know since she had been Hyunmi’s best friend before. She knew what she did was like history repeating itself, but, who cares? After all, that was the goal Jean was aiming for, to hit Hyunmi in the same place twice.

“Where are you going, dressed like this?” Nickhun asked, a little furious at how y the younger girl was dressing.

Turning her attention away from Jean, Hyunmi turned to Nickhun with a smirk on her face.

“Wae, Oppa?  Worried about me? It’s okay, don’t need to fret over me. Please busy yourself with Victoria-ssi.” Hyunmi surprised Nickhun with her 180 degree change in her attitude.

Ignoring Nickhun’s surprise look, Hyunmi than turned to Jiyong and said to him in an edgy voice.

“Oppa, you don’t need to fret too. Jean here will take care of you just fine. You two have fun, I’m going now. Annyeong.”

With a little wave, Hyunmi disappeared out of the door, leaving two confused and surprised man in the living room along with a smug Jean.

As she turned out of the door, Hyunmi’s smile disappeared and so did her edginess.

Once in a while, Hyunmi’s rebel side would act up and she would always dress up like this, going into clubs to have fun, releasing her stress. Her rebel side only came up when something hurts her deeply or that she was too stressed out. This round, it was both the reasons, but, somehow, it didn’t feel so right this time.

Shaking her head at those thoughts, Hyunmi put on a smile as she entered the club full of people and music.

Yes, she was only seventeen but she knew how to bribe her way through those bodyguards and so, she got in without getting checked.

The very minute she entered, heads turned, mostly the males. Immune to the attention she was getting, Hyunmi weaved herself through the throngs of people and immediately went straight to the dance floor, showing off her dance moves.

Soon, many boys came up to her, grinding themselves against her, all trying to win the attention of the y lady in front of them. Hyunmi continued dancing in the mass crowd of people surrounding her, always managing to save herself before being taken advantage of.

Awhile later, Hyunmi got tired and got off the dance floor, heading towards the bar for a drink.

“One Mary please.” She told the bartender who nodded his head and went to prepare a drink.

A man in his twenties then headed towards Hyunmi, trying to flirt with her.

“Not drinking alcohol?” The man asked, trying to get Hyunmi’s attention.

Suddenly, the club seemed way to noisy and crowded for Hyunmi’s liking and the younger girl decided it was time to get out of there.

Her Mary came and she gulped it down, while putting the cash on the table.

“Sorry Mister, got to go.” Hyunmi politely told the man before losing herself in the crowd, disappearing from the man’s sight.

The fresh air of Seoul greeted her as she stepped out of the club. It was actually one of the rare times where she was still in her clear mind. Most of the times, she would party till she drop and call her chauffeur to pick her up.

But, somehow, she didn’t have the mood to party away today.

As she sat down on a bench at the park, she sighed recalling the unpleasant memories of her best friend kissing Jiyong.

Even though it was history on replay, somehow, it hurt more this time.

And, what’s worse was the fact that she was betrayed by someone whom she thought would never ever hurt her.

Jean, who knew about her past and Jiyong whom she thought she had something with.

Hyunmi sighed once more and hugged herself tightly as a cold breeze travelled in the night of Seoul.

The young girl was at loss of what to do.

Shindong wasn’t here to listen to her problems.

She couldn’t tell her Oppas because if she did, Nickhun and Jiyong might as well be dead with their over protectiveness.

Clubbing didn’t help to make her problems go away either.

Telling MBLAQ or Teen Top equals making things worse.

Just then, an idea popped into her head and she quickly took out her phone and dialed the number of the very person who could tell her what to do and give her comfort.

Someone whom Hyunmi hasn’t known for long but was one of her good friends.

 

A/N: Hey guys! :D Back with another update~ :D I'm updating more cos it's my one week holiday and so, I wanna have more updates since after the holidays it's going to be exam time soon >.< 

Bdw, here's Hyunmi's outfit: Dress, Shoes, Wrislet Bag

I'm sorry if my description isn't good enough >.< I at descriptions so please bear with me! (:

Anyways, another cliffy! :D One pic req for the person who got it right! ^^

And, here's Unnie's pic req!:D

Woori Heechullie! :D I swear he's prettier than me! xD

No replies this chap Am busy doing something right now :/

But, still thanks for all the lovely comments! :D I love them! <3 and YOU GUYS! <3

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3 

PS, I'm still a minor, so I apologize if I got any of the clubbing stuff wrong! >.< I researched about it for quite a long time so hopefully it'll do! :D