TKL

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

 

Chapter dedicated to JVIP13 Unnie because she oh so loves Jiyongie! :D

 

Chapter 33

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I blew a raspberry and sighed for the umpteenth time. The Oppas were all out for their schedules and there was no one to keep me company. The Shinee and Super Junior Oppas went for SMTown in Los Angeles early this morning. The rest of the Oppas had gone out for their individual schedules which lead to me being alone at home.

I would go out for a walk, but, I was too tired and lazy for that. I just want someone to accompany me. Even lying down on the bed and talking about random things seems awesome to me right now.

Knowing that sighing and staying cooped up in my room wasn’t going to do me any good, I decided to go to the kitchen to find something to eat so that I won’t be that bored.

I was humming a song as I waited for my ramen to be cooked when someone came into the kitchen, surprising me.

“Oh, Jiyong Oppa!”

Jiyong Oppa smiled and eyed my ramen,

“Can I have one ramen too?” He asked.

“Of course, Oppa.” I said, reaching for the shelves to take another packet of ramen.

But, I couldn’t reach it. First of all, the shelf was abit too high for my height and secondly, the ramen packet I took just now was right in the front while this one was somewhere at the back.

I wiggled my fingers and jumped, trying to reach for it. I heard Jiyong Oppa chuckled before a body was pressed up on my back. A hand reached out and pushed mine down, reaching for the ramen easily.

Jiyong Oppa’s breath tickled my ear as he said, “Here”. My cheeks turned pink as I realized that his chest was pressed up on my back.

I quickly slipped out of that awkward situation and moved towards the stove, scooping my ramen out and putting Jiyong Oppa’s ramen in.

I fanned myself thinking of the situation just now and my heart was beating rapidly. I heard Jiyong Oppa chuckled once more and pretend to be focused on cooking the ramen.

Just then, a thought entered my mind and momentarily, I forgot about the awkward situation just now.

“Oppa, why are you still here? Aren’t you supposed to be at your schedule?” I asked.

“I am at my schedule.” Jiyong Oppa answered, making me more confused than before.

“Huh?” I blurted out.

“My schedule for today is song writing. Teddy Hyung wanted to see if I had made any improvements over the past month. I was practicing in the music studio on the first floor.” He explained with a shrug.

“No wonder I didn’t see you just now. I thought everyone went out for schedules.” I pouted as I scooped the cooked ramen into a bowl.

Jiyong Oppa came over and took his bowl of ramen.

“Want to come see me work?” He suggested with a smile on his face.

My eyes lit up upon his suggestion and I immediately nodded my head furiously, picking up my bowl of ramen and following him into the room.

A gasp escaped my lips as I entered the room. It was totally cool, like the music studios you see on TV but it’s even better seeing it real life.

“C’mon, you can sit on the sofa and eat your ramen there.” Jiyong Oppa pointed to the couch, motioning for me to sit there where he sat on the desk chair, and faced the computer.

We both ate our ramen in silence, him focusing on his work, eating only when he felt like it; while my whole attention was on my ramen.

As I finished up the last of my ramen, I started feeling bored again. I pouted while looking around for something to play with.

“Oppa~” I called in a sing-song voice.

“Hmm?” He responded, half heartedly.

“I’m bored.” I puffed my cheeks.

[No One’s POV]

Jiyong remained silent for awhile before coming to a decision. He had always put his work at first place. He was always focused when it comes to songwriting and hated distractions. He wondered for a moment if it was a mistake to let Hyunmi in but quickly dismissed that thought.

Somehow, there was something about this girl that made softened him.

“Come here.” Jiyong spun around and smiled at the younger girl.

As Hyunmi made her way to Jiyong, the man pulled another chair to the spot beside him and asked Hyunmi to sit down. After the younger lady sat down, he put another pair of headphones on the girl who stared confused at him.

Jiyong just smiled and went back to his work. Pushing a few buttons on the computer and after a few clicks, a song played and travelled through both their headphones.

“Wow.” Hyunmi’s face turn into delight hearing Jiyong’s self written music piece.

“Oppa! You’re so good at song writing!” Hyunmi complimented the older man who smiled in return.

The song ended and Jiyong went back to mixing tracks, editing parts after parts to make the perfect tune. His face turned into a serious expression as he tried mixing tune after tune.

Having nothing to do, Hyunmi took the time to observe his facial expression.

‘Jiyong Oppa is really handsome. He looks so handsome when he’s serious.’

Her gaze trailed down from his hair to his lips, never missing any spot. But, when she reached his lips, her heart suddenly started beating furiously like when the awkward incident happened just now. Hyunmi had a sudden urge to touch Jiyong’s lips and couldn’t help but wondered how his lips felt like.

‘They looked so soft and… kissable…’

The word ‘kissable’ popped into her head and Hyunmi snapped back into her reality, shaking her head as if she was shaking the thoughts away. Pink crept onto her cheeks and she felt herself blushing madly. Embarrassed by her thoughts, Hyunmi looked away from Jiyong’s direction, fanning herself.

She then spied the room in front of her, the one where singers record their songs. It was separated by a glass panel and there were microphones inside. Hyunmi took off her headphone and slowly but quietly entered the room.

Jiyong was so engrossed in his work that he didn’t even notice the younger girl was standing right in front of him, only they were separated by a glass panel.

Hyunmi saw a piece of paper on the music sheet stand and realized that it was the lyric sheet for the song Jiyong was composing now. She took it up and read the lyrics, humming to the tune she heard awhile ago.

She then picked up the headphones and put them on her head, pretending to be a singer. On the piece of paper, there were parts highlighted in yellow which was meant for a girl to sing. Reading the lyrics once more, Hyunmi tried singing the highlighted lyrics.

Done with editing, Jiyong pressed the ‘play’ button and music flooded into both the rooms Jiyong and Hyunmi were in.

As the music started, Jiyong closed his eyes to enjoy his piece of music. While on the other hand, Hyunmi started rapping to the song with a shaky voice.

Jiyong opened his eyes with a start as he stared at the young lady in front of him, rapping to his newest song.

Let's go you ain't got a girl right now
Well cuz you ain't got no gain (i know)
i'm show you how to do it gd style (he's write it down)
Here 's some rules though,
One, Put on nice
Two, Don't be nervous
Three, Just be yourself (Yeah-p) Follow me now
He just wanna be rap star vita?

Hyunmi continued rapping, totally unaware that Jiyong was watching her every move intently. While singing, the younger girl had added her moves to the song, and as far as Jiyong was concerned, it was totally cute.

He just wanna be rap star vita?
Put your hat lightly on your head and pull your pants down as hard as you can
White shoes and shining necklace (bling!)
When you walk follow the rhythm too
And have a tough expression
Mic in left hand, boombox in right, if you're bored beatbox

Yeah cute nice and cool, now say nice to meet you to that hip girl
But she's looking at you weird with your way man I told you (oh no)
It's sense-able, even though you did well, you can still tell
But a way to get another chance so hollaback yo

As the chorus arrived, Hyunmi started singing in her melodious voice and Jiyong’s heart started beating hard and fast.

Hello y guy or hello handsome boy
Hello Hello I'll talk to you first
Hello powerful girl hello cute girl hello hello uh, excuse me
say hello

Unable to stop himself as the chorus started to end, Jiyong got out of his seat and went into the little room Hyunmi was in and picked up another headphones, and started rapping his part.

She's wanna be, now kind of a hard date
Even if you sit still you have to take a picture
A little bit more chic, more sentimental (fashion)
Jeans and a white tee, fresh suit or maybe vintage
Whatever you wear, wear it with charm (kimchi *to smile in a picture*),
like you've worn it your whole life show like

Yeah cute nice and cool, you can do it too, you don't see that fool
That girl's looking at you too, she's catching a glimpse
A girl's pride is her high heels height
You go first carefully
Your eyes are sleepy, drink something
Even a fun movie, say I go anywhere you go

Hyunmi stared wide eyed at the older man beside her as she had thought he was still in his own little world of music making. She would have continued staring if not for Jiyong nudging her to sing the girl’s part of the chorus.

Hello y guy or hello handsome boy
Hello Hello I'll talk to you first
Hello powerful girl hello cute girl hello hello uh, excuse me
say hello

Then the bridge came, where the two sang harmoniously, as if they had practiced for a thousand times. They stared at each other as they sang their parts, eyes never leaving each other for even a second.

H) excuse me G) me too, excuse me
H) I'm not a bad person G) The expression was probably just unpracticed
H) You're brave to come all the way to me, don't need to say goodbye
G) When I first saw you I'm falling in love with you girl

They repeated the chorus. Jiyong suddenly took Hyunmi’s hands in his as he sang the short part. The younger girl was shocked but continued staring into his eyes.

La la la la la la La la la la la la La la la la la la
So So fresh what a Hello

The chorus was repeated once more before Jiyong ended the song with

La la la la la la La la la la la la La la la la la la

The song ended, but their gaze on each other held on. With their hands still intertwined, Jiyong bended down and gave Hyunmi a small peck on the lips surprising the younger girl.

But only one thing came into Hyunmi’s mind,

Jiyong’s lips were truly soft and totally kissable.

 

A/N: Hola people~ Sorry for not updating the past few days was busy~ 

I bet people are like OMG they kissed! *O* 

Haha, I wanted to be a small peck on the cheeks/ forehead/ nose but it would be weird isn't it so I just put it as a peck on the lips xD

Bdw, TKL stands for Totally Kissable Lips :D 

This chapter is quite long LOLS~ I have no idea how it ended being over 1000 plus words~ 

Oh, and the song is 'Hello' by Gdragon feat Sandara (: I replaced Dara's part with Hyunmi ^^ 

Link here: Hello

I just found out about this song and is totally addicted to it now! :P 

And, the question is revealed~ 

Gdragon will be the one having the contact with Hyunmi ^^ 

JessieAngLalala, Your pic req please! :D You got the answer right! ^^ 

Okay, that is one LONGGG author note xD Hope you enjoyed the chapter ^^

One last thing, you guys ready for drama? :P Cos there really is one coming up, not as big as the Chullie-Yoong incident but good enough I think xD 

You guys want another happy moment before the drama or straight into the drama? Please leave a comment in the comment box for this question! It's IMPORTANT! 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3

PS, yes I was listening to Hello while I wrote this~ xD

PPS, Don't you find the pic of Jiyong FREAKIN' Y? XD