Uh oh. Heechul, you crossed the line.

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 20

[No one’s POV]

-SLAP!-

A fresh red handprint appeared on Hyunmi’s face.

Everyone gaped at Heechul who was still glaring intently at Hyunmi, unfazed by his previous action. Hyunmi slowly turn her head and her hand went to her now hot cheek.

Like a tape on slow motion, Hyunmi slowly but surely focused her gaze on Heechul.

Their eyes met.

However, unlike Heechul, Hyunmi’s eyes were not full of rage; instead, they were full of hurt, betrayal, pain and horror.

Hurt that she got hit by someone who didn’t understand a thing.

Betrayed that Heechul stood with Yoona without hearing her side of the story.

Pained that she had to go through all of this alone.

Horrified that Heechul had actually hit her.

Hyunmi’s eyes started to water. She didn’t care anymore. Slowly, she let her tears trail down her cheeks, not even bothering to wipe them away. She in a deep breath and took a step forward, moving closer to Heechul.

Heechul had softened a little when he saw Hyunmi’s tears, but he didn’t let down. He couldn’t. His pride didn’t allow him and most importantly, he couldn’t forget how much his leader had suffered.

Leeteuk had put all the blame of his younger sister going missing on himself. He blamed himself for not being able to take care of Hyunmi. The older man had lost sleep over this and barely ate a thing. Having schedules, he had gone to them feeling upset and horrible. He couldn’t concentrate at all and the manager had scolded him thousands of times.

Heechul had seen all of this and he couldn’t forget the look in Leeteuk’s eyes.

The sad, guilty and half-craze look.

Remembering all of this, Heechul glared once again at Hyunmi and stepped closer, closing the distance between them. He was about to open his mouth to talk scream some sense into Hyunmi, when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Heechul turned and saw Junsu looking at him with a firm expression.

“Hyung. Stop it. You don’t know her side of her story yet. Just stop it.” Junsu said with a strong sense of justice in his words.

Junsu wasn’t someone who would do this but, he couldn’t stand the way Heechul was treating Hyunmi. Not even giving the younger girl a chance to explain her side of the story.

“Junsu, stay out of this.” Heechul warned.

Exasperated, Junsu had no choice but to step back and let his hyung take care of this matter.

‘I’m so sorry, Hyunmi.’

You never knew anything at all. You never asked. I asked myself why you didn’t do all those things. I finally got the answer.

Because you don’t care about me at all. You just think what you know is EVERYTHING.”

Every single word, single syllable Hyunmi said, hit Heechul as if there was thousands of knifes attacking his heart all at once. Hyunmi’s words dripped with blood that came from the scars caused by Yoona and Heechul. Her tears were just representatives of the scars pierced by the arrows of Heechul and Yoona’s cold words.

Hyunmi’s tears dropped continuously, not stopping for barely a moment. In her eyes, there weren’t anger and rage; they were replaced by pain and sadness.

Heechul stared into her eyes and found out how wrong he had been. He finally realized how much damage he had done to the young girl, but all was too late. He felt guilty. He wanted to say sorry, and hold her in his arms.

But, it was far too late.

In her eyes, Heechul saw the agony, the despair and the wounds.

The wounds he had caused.

“I’m not someone who just does things for no reason. I threw water at her for a reason. Why don’t you ask her what she had done? DO YOU KNOW THE PAIN AND THE TORTURE I WENT THROUGH BECAUSE OF HER?! DO YOU KNOW I SAT DOWN AT A PLAYGROUND THREE DAYS AGO CRYING ALL ALONE?! YOU ONLY THOUGHT I AM IRRESPONSIBLE FOR MY OPPAS?

THEN WHERE WERE YOU GUYS WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST.

Hyunmi’s last sentence wasn’t a question but a statement of how hurt she was.

All the mixed emotions she had been containing came tumbling out like a volcano erupting.

 The emptiness when none of her brothers came running after her.

The despaired feeling when she realized there was nowhere she could go to.

The pain that sliced her countless of times when Yoona had said all those words.

The horrible feeling of seeing Yoona once again.

The betrayed feeling when Heechul accused her.

Everything.

Unable to stop them, Hyunmi turned to Yoona and said through her tears, a sentence that struck Yoona hard.

Calling the Oppas nicknames was because of a dare, I didn’t ask for it.

Caught off guard, Yoona couldn’t say anything back to Hyunmi. She just stared at the younger girl as she yet, told her five words that hit Yoona like a tornado on full force.

I am not a .

Hyunmi didn’t know where she got all the self confidence from, the words just came off the tip of her tongue. Once she was done with her words to Yoona, she turned her attention back to Heechul. Heechul opened his mouth to say something, but Hyunmi was quicker than him.

“Heechul-shi, I’m really tired. I’m tired of being accused for things that I never did. I’m tired of hearing all your accusations. I’m tired of being call a , a and a up kid who doesn’t think. If I made the Oppas worried, I’m sorry. I didn’t want to lie. Never did. But, I had no choice. You know what? Right now, I wished I was back at New York, back at where I once thought was hell. Because compared to seeing my mother sleeping with another stranger, this is the real hell.

I wished I never came at all.

With that once last sentence that struck Heechul with full force, Hyunmi made her way through the crowd and dashed out of the door. At the door, she knocked into Seungho… and the rest of MBLAQ.

“Hyunmi…” Seungho soft voice filled with concern and sincerity, set stirred another round of emotions in Hyunmi.

“I’m sorry. I need to be alone.” The tone of Hyunmi’s words had Seungho stunned.

It wasn’t just the pain, the tiredness or the sadness that had him rooted to the ground after putting his feet to nonstop for the past 30 minutes. It was the need to be alone that him letting the girl he… love, run past him and out into the cold, chilly night of Seoul. 

 

A/N: Surprise Surprise!~ OMO Look down, what do you see? Yup!~ You see a next button! hehe which means? 

DOUBLE UPDATE! ^^