Annyeonghasayo Korea! ^^

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 2

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I stared at the ticket in my hands. I could not help wondering if I had made the wrong choice. I was in my seat on a plane. To be exact, a plane that was taking off to Korea, South Korea. I was going there to start my new life, to meet the man I had talked to on the phone, Mr Kim. It turns out Mr Kim was Dad’s bestfriend. As the air stewardess started instructing us on the safety rules to take note on the plane, my mind drifted back to the conversation I had yesterday with Mr Kim.

After I said my greeting, the person at the other line chuckled a little. “Hyunmi-ssi. You must find this very odd, right? Let me introduce myself to you first. I’m Mr Kim. Your dad’s lifelong best friend. I was going to fly around sometime this month after receiving the news of his death. But, surprisingly, you beat me to it and called me.” He let out another small laugh. “You see, knowing your father, he must have instructed to not arrange a funeral for him, which is why I didn’t go there, to New York.” I gasped slightly, upon hearing this, amazed at how well this man knew my father. It was true, dad had ordered to not prepare a funeral for him. “So, Hyunmi, are you having a difficult life there?” I nodded at his question even though he was not here.

“Neh. Mr Kim, I know this may sound rude. But, are you going to help me?”

“Straight to the point, as your father had told me. You see, your father had told me that he had left a letter for you to call me if it was hard for you to cope over there. He had given me strict instructions to help you. He have already told me his plans. Do you want to hear them?”

“Neh.”

“Your father plans for you to come to Korea, to lead a new life with your 6 half-brothers.”

“Bwoh? Half-brothers?” My mouth hung open upon hearing the word ‘brothers’.

“Yes. You have six half-brothers. I will explain them to you once you get here which I assume you would, or you wouldn’t have made this call.”

He was right. Dad had given me this chance to escape this hell, so I would definitely take it. I told Mr Kim firmly that I would take his offer, and he had made arrangements for me. I was to take an early plane ride tomorrow morning; someone would be there to give me my ticket. I would arrive the morning after tomorrow. And, with that, I had hung up the phone.

So, here I was on the plane, on my way to Korea, to start my new life. I had left my mum and hell behind, I didn’t even say goodbye. I had just asked the maid to help me pass the message that I was going. “Miss, please put on your seatbelt, the plane is going to take off soon.” I put on my seatbelt and lay against the seat, soon falling into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stretched out my arms as I stepped into the Incheon airport. I dug into my handbag and put on my sunglasses. As I took out my glasses, my hand brushed against the photo of me and Dad together. ‘Dad, I’m finally here, to start my new life in your mother country.’ I looked at the photo; it was taken during one of our father-daughter trip. We had gone to the beach in Hawaii. Dad loves to travel around and often, I tagged along. In the picture, dad was kneeling down on the sand as if he was proposing and he had my hands in his, kissing it. I was making a very shocked face, but you couldn’t deny the happy atmosphere in the picture. Both of us were smiling happily. I was extremely fond of this photo, even though we had tons of others because this photo was taken during our last father-daughter trip.

I smiled at the fond memories and my eyes glistened with water as I stared at the photo. It was also in this photo that I found dad’s note. I put the frame back into my handbag and went to get my luggage. As I stepped out of the airport, I breathed in the Korean air and shouted “Annyeonghasayo Korea!” which earned me quite a few stares.

Suddenly, my moment was spoiled as I heard screams coming from behind me. I turned back and saw some people holding signs. I guess there are some stars coming back. Not interested in those stuff, I looked around for a taxi. Soon, I flagged one and told the driver of the building Mr Kim had told me to go to. 

Woots! Double update! My first double update! xD I want to start writing about you living with the stars so, i guess i'm rushing abit. Do tell me if you want me to slow down! xD I'm guessing that the boys will appear around Chapter 4 (: Oh! Any guesses regarding who the stars in the airport are? Just one band only! Let me give you a hint there's a 's' in their band name! xD  GTG! Nites, people! ^^ 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!  

Ps, I will do the replies tmr!~