Everything is alright

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 28

[No one’s POV]

Slowly, the idols let go of Hyunmi one by one, leaving only Leeteuk who was still side-hugging Hyunmi. It was silent for awhile with the idols all looking away, wiping the tears that had fallen.

“I guess we will be leaving now. Thanks for all the help, Changjo. And, you too. Thanks Teen Top. I owe you guys one.” TOP said with a salute.

“Aniyo, Sunbaenim. Hyunmi is like a sister to me. So, taking care of her is my responsibility. If anything, please just take good care of her.” Changjo paused, taking a glance at Hyunmi before continuing. “She isn’t your normal rich girl who has a… perfect life. Hyunmi has really been through a lot. So, please, take good care of her.”

Hyunmi’s brothers were all curious of Changjo’s words with the exception of Doojoon. But, no one pressed on because they were still worried about Hyunmi’s present condition. While on the other hand, Teen Top, especially Chunji, looked like they were about to pounce on Changjo for answers, well, literally. Despite only having a mere five minutes of contact last night, Hyunmi had seemed to grow on the older boys.

“Hyunmi? Let’s go back alright?” Leeteuk asked in a soft, worried tone.

The younger girl bit her lip, an action that didn’t go unnoticed by Changjo and Doojoon. But, both didn’t mention a thing, just watching silently from the side. Even though none voiced their concerns, the duo was worried about the younger girl’s emotions.

Both knew what she had been through in the past and couldn’t help but be afraid that this Yoona incident had caused yet another scar in her already scarred heart. They saw the hurt, the fear and the hesitation in her swollen, puffy eyes.

But, slowly they saw the changes in her eyes.

Hyunmi had looked around her and saw there was no reason for her to be afraid at all. She was surrounded by everyone she loves; there was no reason for fear at all. She closed her eyes for a moment and opens them, this time with determination filled in them.

She turned towards Leeteuk and looked straight into his eyes.

“Oppa, you’ll protect me right?” It wasn’t a doubt; it was a question to confirm her brother’s love for her. She wanted to make sure that the decision she was going to make wasn’t going to be one she would regret.

At Hyunmi’s words, Leeteuk softened and gently kissed her forehead.

“Of course I will. Your other Oppas will protect you too.” He smiled at her.

The others nodded their head willingly.

The side of Hyunmi’s mouth then lifted up into a warm, genuine smile. A smile that everyone missed and wanted to see.

“Thank you Oppas.”  

 

A/N: I'm back with another chapter~ :D YAY!~ The drama is overrr~ :D 

I'll come back with another update asap~ ^^ 

And, once again, thank you everyone for the support! ^^ 

Keke~ I'm going to promote some fics today! ^^ One from my Dongsaeng another from my Unnie! Do support alright! ^^ 

Any cassies here? ((: If so, pls support my dongsaeng's fic! It's a one starring YunJae! ^^ I don't really read stuff but her idea is really fresh so do give her your support alright! ^^ She totally deserve more subs! :D

Click click--> Every Time A Bell Rings

Calling all VIPs! ^^ Another fic by my JVIP13 unnie! ^^ Starring Jiyong and OC!~ 

Click click--> Do You Remember?

Do give them your support! :D

Bdw, does anyone have any nice fics to recommend? ((: keke~ :D I need more fics to feed my addiction and to keep me away from starting a new story. Gah. Too many ideas! >.<

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3