Midnight Swimming with Maknae Oppas

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 30

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I sat up from my bed and sighed. I had been lying there for the past 30 minutes, tossing and turning, and it wasn’t doing me any good to fall asleep. I sighed once more and looked at my clock. It was like mocking at me as the clock ticked by, showing that it was already past midnight.

Today had passed by quickly after Heechul Oppa’s apology. Yoona Unnie had then gone back to her dorm after staying here for about 3 days. I had learnt from the other Oppas that all the Unnies had gone back on the day they came at about midnight. Yoona Unnie had come back the day since she had a few off days because of some delay in her schedules.

After Yoona Unnie had gone back to her dorm, of course, with Kibum Oppa driving her, I had took a moment to call the MBLAQ and Teen Top Oppas. Well, more like listen to MBLAQ scream at me and after that listen to Teen Top comfort me.

There was a HUGE difference between calling MBLAQ and Teen Top. MBLAQ practically blasted my ears off when they picked up the phone. They had reprimanded me for running back here on my own and not calling them after I was in safety. I had to apologized again and again, reassuring them that I am alright and for them to stop worrying.

After that, I had called Teen Top and they only said comforting and encouraging words. It was nice of them, though Chunji Umma kept nagging at me.

I sighed in content as I recalled today’s happenings. It made me realized how many people actually cared about me and how lucky I actually was. I have a family with me right here, so I should treasure them from now on.

I stood up and stretched my arms as I walked over to the window. Pulling back the window drapes, I looked up at the full moon today. The night sky was so beautiful, but, somehow I still can’t sleep.

Just then, an idea popped into my head. I quickly went to my wardrobe and pulled out a T-shirt, a pair of shorts and my bikini. The weather was so warm, it was perfect to go swimming tonight! I hurriedly change into those clothes and grabbed a towel before quietly slipping down the stairs.

The gorgeous sight of the pool greeted me as I arrived. I put down my towel on one of the chairs and sat down by the side of pool, only letting my legs into the water. I giggled as the cold water came in touch with my legs.

“Hyunmi?” A doubting voice called out to me.

I gasped, scared that I had been found out. I turned around, only to see Taemin Oppa staring at me. I then let out a sigh of relief and waved at him.

“Hi Oppa! Want to join me?” I suggested.  

His curious looks immediately changed into a smiling face.

“Okay! Let me get my stuff first!” He said and was ready to run back to the house when I called out to him.

“Oppa! Get the other maknae Oppas too!” I was excited, it was going to be so fun with more people. And, what’s more, we are doing this secretly.

Taemin Oppa nodded and gave me a wink before disappearing into the house. I laughed as I started imagining all the fun we are going to have later. I splashed more water on my legs.

Five minutes later, the other Oppas started appearing. Yoseob, Henry, Dongho, Chansung, Wooyoung, Junho, Dongwoon, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Seungri and Daesung Oppa came, of course, including Taemin Oppa too.

I laughed as soon as I saw the amount of guys that came to the pool. I had asked Taemin Oppa to bring the maknae Oppa and he brought along the fake maknaes too.

“Taeminnie Oppa! Why are the fake maknaes here too?” I laughed.

“Bouya? Fake Maknaes aren’t maknaes? Huh?” Sungmin Oppa said with a fake angry look.

“Aniya, Sungminnie Oppa. I was just kidding, the more the better of course!” I replied, smiling widely.

“Let’s have fun!” Seungri Oppa half-shouted and jump into the pool. The other Oppas followed suit and jumped into the pool causing a big splash. I yelled as I started to get wet.

“Oppa!”

“Mehrong!” Yoseob Oppa stuck out his tongue at me cutely.

I splashed him some water while still remaining at my place by the pool.

“By the way, Taemin, how did you find Hyunmi out here?” Daesung Oppa asked, curious.

“Oh, that. I was drinking water in the kitchen when I heard someone giggling and found that it was Hyunmi.” Taemin Oppa explained logically.

I was listening to his explanation that I didn’t realized Dongho and Henry Oppa had creep up on me and slyly pulled my legs, causing me to fall into the water. With a scream, I fell under water.

I coughed up water as I came back up and pushed my hair out of my face.

“Oppa! How could you!” I scolded, accusingly.

The Oppas didn’t reply and just continued laughing. Not being able to stand their laughter, I attacked the nearest person standing next to me, Chansung Oppa. I went over to him and jumped on him, causing him to be unbalanced and he fell into the water.

I then continued my attack, this time on Junho Oppa. I jumped onto his back and pushed him down. He too, fell into the water. Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted into the air and looked down. Chansung Oppa had recovered and had me in his arms.

I screamed, asking for him to let me down, which he of course, refused to. He then threw me into the water and when I recovered, I quickly swam over to Taemin Oppa, who looks the most innocent at the moment, and hid behind him. I hugged him at his waist, tightly so that I won’t be carried away by anyone.

[Taemin’s POV]

I let out a gasp mentally as I felt Hyunmi’s hands on my waist. All the guys were half- and so was I. I could feel Hyunmi’s hands on my bare skin and I tried my best not to blush.

That innocent girl doesn’t realize that she was wearing a white shirt and that it was wet thoroughly, showing us her bare skin underneath her transparent clothing. I had gulped when I saw her bare stomach. She just looked so… y.

And, now, here that girl was, hugging my waist. Man, is she trying to seduce me or something? Cos, it’s totally working.

Seeing that Hyunmi was hiding behind me, the rest of the guys went along to play on their own, leaving me and Hyunmi behind. A few seconds later, she peeked out from behind me and looked around.

Realizing that the hyungs were gone, Hyunmi let out a sigh of relief and came in front of me.

“Thanks Taeminnie Oppa!” She gave me a bright smile.

I couldn’t help but smile back. God, this girl is so charming. I swear everything just makes me like her more. Pushing the fact that I can see her through that white T-shirt to the back of my mind, I started pulling her hand towards the others.

“Hey Hyungs and Dongho! Let’s have a race!” I yelled.

And, the rest of the night was spent in fun and laughter. 

 

A/N: Hi everyone~ I wanted to update yesterday but I had a rough day ytd. So yeah.

Anw, enough of that, I'm back with a new chapter! :D Hope you enjoy this~ :P And, omo, Taeminnie is falling for Hyunmi? xD

Bdw, everyone, let's have another quiz shall we? :P I have 2 questions for you guys~ Winner of each question will get 1 pic req each ((: They aren't any of Hyunmi's brothers (:

1) In the upcoming chapters, one of the idols from the six bands will be having very close interactions with Hyunmi~ :P Anyone care to guess who? xD 

Your clue is that his band has five members! xD

2) Also, in maybe one of the upcoming chapters, one of the idols from the six bands will be having a heart to heart talk with Hyunmi~ Guesses? :P

Your clue is that he's quite underrated >.< 

And,  JessieAngLalala please remember your pic req! :D 

I'm really sorry but I have no time to reply to comments again. ): I apologise. Sorry. ): I appreciate all your loving comments, please continue leaving them, I promise I'll try my very best to reply to them soon. Thanks for the comments guys, I really love them. <3 

I gotta go~ Bye all~

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3