Once and For All

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter dedicated to: ShanneseLalala SEE. I TOLD YOU SO. GO CREATE AN ACCOUNT LIKE NOW. :P

 

Chapter 48

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I stared at the room in front of me. It was large and furnished beautifully with expensive looking furniture. Across the room hung pictures of worldwide stars which were meant as inspirations and motivations. I sat at one of the sofas beside the many chairs surrounding the long table. I’m currently in a room used for conferences and meetings.

I let out a sigh as the staring contest between me and the wall ended. It wasn’t much of a competition though, I had won. Well, my bored stare could kill anything now, at least, any non-living thing.

I had been here since 1 o’clock in the afternoon and it was already 4pm. I had not been allowed to go out of the room and so, I had been stuck here for 3 hours already. I let out another sigh and stared at my hands, trying to be interested at them.

Suddenly, the door clicked open and I jumped up, excited at whoever was coming in. I whirled around, only to have the big smile on my face disappear. One by one, those people entered, leaving me standing there awkwardly.

“Hyunmi yang, please have a seat.”

I whined mentally at the words but obediently sat down at the seat furthest from them.

“Please come closer. We do not wish to have to shout when we can simply talk.”

Upon his words, I dragged my feet to the seat closest to the person whom I felt more comfortable and sat down; eyes on my lap. I did not and could not meet any of their eyes. Everything about them spelled scary and every single one of them had this aura which told me they were not to be mess with.

“Hyunmi-ssi. I trust that the accommodation arranged for you last night were alright.”

“Yes, thank you very much. Park Sajangnim.”

I smiled at the CEO of JYP Entertainment, showing my gratitude towards their hospitality. I had been pulled out of the airport by some men whom I later had found out were from JYP Entertainment. They were supposed to protect me from the paparazzi and make sure I was comfortable and safe till further notices.

They had brought me to a hotel room and left me there for the night. Breakfast and clothes were sent to me through room service and I did not see those men till this morning where they had come to fetch before dropping me off at JYP Entertainment with no further instructions.

“We are here to discuss your future plans and those of your half-brothers.”

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the stern voice of the CEO of SM Entertainment.

“Neh?”

I stuttered out the word as I got caught by surprise. They said something about ‘future’ and I could not be sure if I had heard them right.

“Park Hyunmi Yang, we are here to discuss the future plans for you and the six idols. We do not have a lot of time and we are just going to tell you what’s in store for the seven of you. You have all the rights to disagree, but unless you have a reason better than ours, we will be going with our plan.”

I gulped upon the firm words from Cube’s CEO. I had not been expecting to see them at all. Naively, I had thought I would be seeing my brothers today but instead, I got a big surprise shock and saw all the CEOs of my brothers.

Our future…

‘Will they separate us? Are they sending me back to America? Are they going to stop all of the Oppas’ activities? Are they going to disband or be thrown out of the band?’

“Hyunmi ssi, -”

I was numbed.

If it goes wrong, it’s game over once and for all.

Once and for all. 

 

A/N: Annyeong yereobun! ^^ It's not a month yet, but I thought I would update since I'll be a little more free this two days (: and here you go, and update ^^

If anyone don't understand the plot from here, do comment, I'll try to answer all the questions ^^ 

For the past chapter, I meant that only five people from the eleven people knew the REAL truth. Which means what the CEO had told the idols was NOT the truth. And for this chapter, the last three sentences are Hyunmi's thoughts after one of the CEO had said something (which you guys don't know) 

I hope it's clearer for you guys ^^ 

 

I'll be having a 'Korean-English' Corner from now on, since someone requested for it. I hope those who don't know learn a little from this small corner ^^

Korean-English Corner

  • Yang(양) is a honourific used moderately on very formal occasions to females only.

Eg. Hyunmi yang

  • Ssi (씨) is the most commonly used honorific used amongst people of approximately equal speech level. You can only use it after a person's full name or his name. Using it after his surname is considered rude as it indicates that the speaker considers himself of higher status than the other.  

Eg. Park Hyunmi-ssi, Hyunmi-ssi

  • Sajangnim (사장님) refers to the boss/ president of a company.

Eg. Yang Sajangnim

*Note: I'm not a Korean. All this information are gathered through the internet. 

Cr: Wikipedia and Yahoo! Answers

 

Have a Nice Day guys! ^^ See you in a month! ^^ (For real this time! keke~)

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3

PS, One more thing. PLEASE KINDLY DON'T KILL ME FOR ALL THE SUSPENSE AND CLIFFY T.T