Yesterday had happened.

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 51

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I bolt right up from my lying position as I regained my senses. Ignoring my pounding headache, I looked to my left and a gasp left my lips. Below the bed I was lying on laid six bodies, all sound asleep as their chests heaved up and down.

What left me speechless and stunned was their unkempt appearance. The ruffled outfits, disheveled hairstyles and dark eye bags; my heart started pounding as I took all of those in.

It had happened.

I shook my head as memories of yesterday flooded into my mind, unpleasant memories. Trying to divert my attention, I grabbed the nearest phone and checked for the date and time; I needed to know how long I had been out.

Pressing the lock key, a picture of U-Kiss came staring at me. The five monkeys were making cheeky and funny faces at the camera, smiling without a care in the world.

Xander Oppa’s phone.

Smiling at the screensaver, I typed in the password, 1508 and came across his most recent wallpaper- a picture of me with U-Kiss, me being squished by sweating shining superstars holding chocolates.

It had been a normal day where U-Kiss was practicing in the practice room at our house. Being bored, I had gone into the room with some chocolates meaning to savor them while watching the boys practiced. Alas, my plan burst like a bubble the moment they spotted my chocolate and in less than three seconds, the chocolate was gone.

Hugging like I was their lifesaver for the extra sugar, they squashed me and Xander Oppa took out his phone, capturing the moment. Unable to stop myself, I smiled despite my being squashed by sweaty and muscular men.

Snapping out of the memory, I got back on task and found out that it was closing to four in the morning. I tried to push away the memories that were starting to haunt me once more but this time I failed and relented, letting my mind be failed with the memories of yesterday.

 

A/N: Annndddd, Author is backkkkk~ ^^ Thanks for the great response about my question last chapter^^ I don't think the fic will be ending soon, since many don't want it to happen (: 

Anyway, anyone ready to kill Author here? xD For the cliffy? Can anyone guess what happened 'yesterday'? ^^ A pic request for you if you can guess it! 

Also, anyone recognize Xander's password? :P 

While searching for 'dorky Ukiss' look who I found~ 

Forever so dorky Eli! <3 

Just a little test thingy, shout 'pigeon Eli' if you've read my A/N^^ I wanna see how many people read it! (:

Last thing, I have made a twitter account for my AFF account. Follow for news on updates^^ twitter.com/#!/yukeez

Bye guys~ *finger crossed for another update* 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3