Truth Or Dare~

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

STOP!!!!! Have you read Chapter 7 yet? If not please read it first before proceeding! I edited that chapter so it might not have come out on ur updated list! >< 

 

 

Are you done with chapter 7? If you are, just scroll down! :D

 

 

 

Chapter 8

 

[Narrator’s POV] (It’s somewhat similar to No One’s POV, but I might ramble at some point of time xD )

Right now, it’s 7.30pm. All of them had finished dinner and are in the entertainment room on the third floor. There are two of those actually. One is filled with games equipment and all the arcade games you can think of. Eg. A Gamer’s heaven. Whilst the second one is has a big empty space in the middle, surrounded by some couches and loveseats, with a big plasma screen, used for watching movies.

They are in the second room which has a big plasma screen. The idols and Hyunmi are sat in a big circle, Hyunmi in the middle of Eli and Junho. In the middle of the circle was a bottle, so can you guess what they are going to play?

Yup! You got it. It’s Truth or Dare!

“So… Let’s begin!” Taemin shouted, excitedly.

“Right. Let’s lay a few rules down first.” Heechul stated. “One, NO lying about your truth, it must be absolutely true. Two, if you chose dare, you have to do it or your punishment will be so much worse. Arraso?” He emphasized at some parts and glared at them.

Everyone nodded because of his scary glare.

“Okay! I’ll spin the bottle first!” Heechul immediately went from ‘Scary’ to ‘Cheerful’ in a blink of an eye.

Everyone stared at him wide eyed except for the Super Junior and Shinee members. No one could understand how he could change his expression in just a split second. Heechul with his ‘I-don’t-care’ attitude just continued with the game.

“Ooooh. Kibum, truth or dare?” Heechul asked.

“Truth” “Truth” “Dare” three answers replied back to Heechul.  

It turns out that U-kiss’s Kibum was too absorb in Heechul’s expression that he didn’t even bother seeing who the bottle was facing; while Key were just too lazy to take a look. For Key, since Heechul ALWAYS calls him by his real name, he thought it was him. Suju’s Kibum actually took a look and saw that it was him, which was why he answered.

Everyone burst out laughing at the answers.

“Too many Kibums!” Eli laughed.

U-kiss’s Kibum blushed from the laughter, while Key just shrugged it off with his usual Diva-like character. “Well, I thought the bottle likes me too much.”

“So, Kibum said truth, any questions?” Heechul said, continuing the game.

“Who’s your favourite? Yoona or Donghae?” Taemin asked, knowing that Kibum likes Yoona; while KiHae was very popular with fans.

Immediately with the question being asked, ‘oohs’ and ‘ahhs’ could be heard from the guys; while Donghae looked at Kibum with his puppy eyes, wanting to confirm the KiHae love.

“Kibummie Oppa likes Yoona? As Im Yoona-ssi from So Nyeo Shi Dae? Omo! Why didn’t I know?” Hyunmi squealed in a fan-girl way. Then, she pouted. “But, you guys didn’t answer me when I asked the question yesterday! Aish. Whatever~ So Kibummie Oppa, who will you chose?”

Kibum blushed as his secrets got found out. He looked flustered for a few moments before answering the question.

“Im Yoona.”

Cheers erupted while Donghae started fake-crying. And, here comes a drama scene~ 

“Bummie! How could you do this to meeeee? I’m so hurt! Boohoo! Hyukkie, ottoke? Bummie doesn’t want me anymore! Sobs”

Donghae then lean on Eunhyuk, who was sitting beside him. Eunhyuk pretended to pat the younger one on the head and wipe his fake tears away.

“Its okay, Fishy. You still have me, Eunhae FOREVER!” Eunhyuk then turned Donghae’s head and looked at him in the eyes, smiling a gummy smile.

The others just burst out with laughter. Some were rolling on the ground while others were leaning on each other for support. Kibum kept blushing and scratch his nape, before deciding to ignore his Hyungs and Dongsaengs and just spun the bottle.

The boys straightened up upon seeing that the bottle was already spinning and this time the bottle spun to Siwon.

“Truth or Dare, Siwon Hyung?” Kibum questioned.

“Dare”

“Memememe!!! Hyung, I’ve got one!” Yoseob said yelled. “Siwon hyung! Do the ‘zzangu’ dance while singing ‘Twins’ at the TOP of your voice!” He continued, without waiting for any approval.

“Eh?! Zzangu dance?” Siwon was horrified, he was known for his looks and that one dance would ruin ALL his reputation that he had built so hard for. But, then, being a good sport he was, he stood up and did it shyly.

“Eh. Aniya, this is not the way to do it. You do it like this.” Daesung stood up and showed Siwon the REAL way of doing it. 

Siwon could only stare at Daesung as the younger one began doing the ridiculous dance. Siwon’s eyes were about to pop open when Daesung started singing ‘Twins’ in a totally off tune voice. Then, Daesung sang the song with an American accent which he failed at.

Everyone fell about laughing at Daesung’s dorkiness.

I would laugh too, I mean IMAGINE our dear Daesungie doing that!  

Daesung took a little bow at the end of his little performance while he received a thunderous applause from his very pleased audience. He winked at Siwon as he sat down, saying the words “Hyung! That’s how you do it!” Daesung didn’t even have the slightest hint of embarrassment as he embraced the attention that was on him. That and the response from the ‘audience’ gave Siwon the encouragement he needed.

Gathering his courage, the well-build man stood up and attempted to do the dare again. However, this time he did larger actions and sang in an awful England accent. Siwon even went to the extent of adding his own funny movements. With a grin on his face, he ended the performance, feeling proud of what he had done.

Siwon had received an even larger response from the people watching then Daesung did. This time some of the guys actually cried, so did Hyunmi.

“T-That was awe-AWESOME! Hyung!” Chansung’s clear but a little breathless voice rang through the room.

Hearing that compliment, Siwon smiled and took a seat, spinning the bottle.

After an hour and half~

The 46 of them went through a series of truths and dares, revealing many secrets and the dares made everyone laugh.

Like how Shindong finally confessed that Nari had agreed to be his girlfriend.

Eli dressing up as a girl along with Eunhyuk, Jiyong and Junhyung dancing to Far East Movement’s ‘Like a G6’ with all of them being the rappers and singing in a girly voice when it was time to sing. (Boy! I would like to see that! All the rappers doing that!)

Hyunseung, Yesung and Minho taking turns to confess to Hyunmi and seeing who would win her heart. Yesung won, with his soulful voice and his romantic line ‘My eyes can only see you, my ears can only hear you, my lips can only kiss yours and my heart can only beat with you around.’ Hyunseung impressed the little lady with his dancing skills, while Minho rapped, his eyes focusing on Hyunmi the whole time.

Hyunmi had to dance a y dance with her choosing dare. No matter how much her Oppas had opposed, the Heedictator wins all fight. And so, her dance had gotten all the attention of the younger guys in the room staring at her.

Henry confesses that the most embarrassing that happened was him getting dumped by the most nerdy girl in school when he was 12 in front of the whole school; while Wooyoung ‘s was farting so loud in the middle of a talk in High School.

 

The bottle was now facing Nickkhun, who had chosen truth.

“So, Khunnie Hyung, who do you like better?  Your virtual wife, Victoria or Hyunmi?”  Soohyun asked.

Hyunmi in a deep breath, upon hearing the question. Crossing her fingers, she listened intently to Nickkhun’s answer.

“Hyunmi, of course” Nickkhun answered with an eye smile, meeting Hyunmi’s eyes.

Hyunmi blushed when she found Nickkhun’s black eyes looking into hers.

“Oooh~ Love’s in the air~” Seungri teased.

“Thanks Oppa!~” Hyunmi said cheerfully while returning Nickkhun’s eye smile with one of her own.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Andwae! My baby sis is too young for this!” Jaebom hurriedly covered Hyunmi’s eyes, being the protective brother. While Doojoon grabbed a cushion and threw it at Nickkhun, who was still staring at the younger girl.  

And, that was the start of the pillow fight. The entertainment room did not have much pillows or cushions, so those who didn’t have a weapon resorted to tickling people. The room was soon filled with shrieks and screams, with cushions flying around the room and feathers falling on the ground like snow.

Even Leeteuk and Heechul were joining in the fun. No doubt, the one enjoying the most were the maknaes and the fake maknaes- Hyunmi, Taemin, Dongho, Yoseob, Dongwoon, Chansung, Henry, Seungri, Daesung and Jiyong.

[Hyunmi’s POV]

This feels like home.

 

A/N: Hi everyone! :D I'm back with another chappie! ^^ I think I'm off hiatus (: Problems still there, but I'm feeling better so~ I guess no more hiatus? Hehe! Hope you enjoyed this chappie! ^^ I'll be back with more soon! (: 

PS, I wrote a one-shot, please check it out if you don't mind ^^ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/31227/baby-i-m-missing-you-minho-oneshot-shinee-yoogeun-you

Oh right! yupthatsme! Your pic req pls! ^^ You got your answers right! :D 

PPS, If you don't know what zzangu dance is, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD3s1DocmlQ&playnext=1&list=PL133DB516580EE47B

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED! <3