Being a Good Samaritan

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

A/N: Hey guys, AFF is back up again. For those who have seen this chapter already, you can just ignore it. I just reuploaded this since this chapter was kinda missing from the recovery. For those who haven't read this, do enjoy it. I've lost subscribers and comments (I'm guessing a lot of people did too), so do comment if you can(: But no pressure there, just enjoy this chapter and I hope it brings a smile to your face after all those problems AFF went through.(: 

 

Chapter 49

[Author’s POV]

The doors to Incheon Airport flew open. Two men looking flustered and anxious came into view. Looking up at the huge board with all of the flight timings, the frown on their faces deepened. It was not looking good, the flight was taking off in less than half an hour and the damn airport was just so freaking big.

Without hesitating, the duo split up. The taller man took the right side while the shorter started running in the opposite direction.

Not having any luck on the left, the man ran back, praying that the other had much better luck.

And, of course, as usual, he did.

The shorter man had arrived just in time to see the girl turn around and look at the other man who was grabbing her delicate hand. Pushing back all thoughts that he was not the first to have found her, he rushed forward and grabbed her free hand.

“Oppas…”

The girl looked at them with sad eyes. Like both men, she did not want to leave; but she had no choice. The decision to leave had not been made by her and she had no other ways other than to accept the harsh sentence given to her.

“I’m sorry.”

Pulling away both her hands, she turned back and wiped off those overflowing tears and hurried towards the gates. The two men stood there, heartbroken as the lady left for her flight.

 

“CUT! Excellent job, Hoya-shi and L-shi. Thanks for helping with this mv!”

The director of the music video stood up and shook the hands of the two main leads from the previous scene. The duo from the boy band, Infinite had just finished filming an MV for a new rookie star which took place at Incheon Airport.

“Gamsahabnida.”

The two boys bowed to the staff and walked towards their manager who was standing near the back, away from the filming equipments.

“Good job, Myungsoo and Howon. The car is arriving in 10 minutes, you guys can rest here first.” Their manager told them with a smile.

“Hyung, we’ll be back in awhile. Myungsoo baby here needs the toilet and is afraid to go alone.” Hoya teased his dongsaeng who threw him a glare at the word ‘baby’.

Seeing L’s reaction, Hoya just laughed it off and threw an arm over L’s shoulder and they headed to the toilet. The fan girls that had already been there from the start of the filming were starting to follow them to the toilet and the two boys were getting restless.

“Hyung, let’s race to the toilet! On the count of three, tw- Hey! You cheater!” L screamed at Hoya who had taken off even before the younger one had finish counting to three.

Hoya ran straight towards the washroom, happy with his little cheating. Once in the toilet, he started counting the seconds, preparing to tease L when he entered. But, a minute passed and L could not be seen. Confused and a little concerned, Hoya went out of the toilet and looked around for his dongsaeng who had seemed to disappear into thin air.

He found the younger boy standing a few feet away from the washroom, staring at something or someone, not regarding the fan girls who were beginning to catch up to them.

“Yah, don’t you care about those fans?” Hoya went over and nudged his dongsaeng.

“Hyung… Isn’t that the girl in the newspaper with all the sunbaenims? Park… Hyunmi! Is she leaving again?” L pointed to a girl in the near horizon who had a sling bag over her shoulders and was holding onto her passport with sunglasses on.

“Really? So?” Hoya, unconcerned about L’s discovery, gave the younger boy short answers.

“Shoot! Something must be wrong, is she trying to leave again?”

“Yah! You don’t even know a thing! Just leave other people alone. And, did I mention those fans are less than 3 meters away?” Hoya turned around and looked at those fan girls who were gaining up on them.

Not bothering with Hoya’s words, L hurriedly picked up his phone and called Key of Shinee who was a close friend of Woohyun, making them at least acquaintances.

“Key sunbaenim? I’m L of Infinite, Woohyun’s hyung bandmate. I’m at the Incheon Airport and I saw the girl who was with the other sunbaenims three days ago. I think she’s trying to leave again- Hyung? Hello?”

Upon L’s words, Key the ever impatient guy, hung up his phone and called Onew. He knew that Hyunmi was going to leave from what Onew had said, but Key sure as hell was not going to let the young girl leave without saying goodbye.

While on the other hand, after getting his call hung up on by Key, L was immediately pulled by a running Hoya and took cover inside the washroom while waiting for their manager to save them.

“Try being a Good Samaritan next time and I’ll leave you in those waiting mouths of the hungry fan girls.” Hoya warned, trying to catch his breath.

“Aww, Hyung won’t leave the baby Myungsoo alone right?”