Eventful Morning at MBLAQ's dorm

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 15

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I woke up to the sunlight shining on my face. Looking around, I saw Cheondong sleeping on the floor and Mir on the bed beside mine. I smiled as I snuggled under the blanket for a little while.

MBLAQ had lent me Mir’s clothes for the night. They said we were going shopping for my clothes today.

After the whole matter, Seungho had finally treated my hand with the whole MBLAQ staring at us. Mir had asked tons of questions on why I was here and why my hand is hurt, only to have Seungho snapping at him to shut up.

Cheondong had come up with the idea of telling my brothers that I had gone to Jeju Island with my girlfriends for three days. I sent a text to Alexander Oppa, whom I believed is the most naïve one. I don’t think he would link to the thought that I had no girlfriends here in Korea since I had been barely here for a week. And, bingo! I was right; he had replied me with a message that said

‘Have fun, my mimi! Don’t forget to think about Oppa! I’ll miss you~’

I just hoped he wouldn’t get mad at me if he found out that I had lied. After that matter, of course without the other members knowing, we had some trouble with where I would be sleeping.

Seungho had wanted me to have his bed but, I rejected. He was rooming with Joon and G.O and I wasn’t exactly comfortable sleeping with Joon and G.O since I didn’t know them that well. So, Cheondong had volunteered to give me his bed while he slept on the floor.

I agreed immediately. I was more comfortable with Cheondong than Seungho actually. Besides, though Mir had attacked me at the start, I found out he was the closest to my age. So, it was sleeping with Cheondong and Mir.

“What are you thinking about?”

I turned and saw Cheondong’s face just in front of mine.

“Omo!” I gasped at the closeness of our face.

He chuckled and pinched my nose.

“You’re so cute!”

“Cheondong -shi! Don’t scare me like this!” I chided him lightly.

He pouted and wrinkled his nose.

“What’s with the ‘shi’? Aren’t we good friends now? Hyunminnie! Call me Oppa!”

I stared at him in amazement. Good friends? Wow. He sure is friendly. And, another nickname?

“Yes, Cheondongie Oppa.” I said with aegyo.

“Good doggie” Cheongdong Oppa did a mehrong.

And, that mark the start of our pillow fight.

“What did you call me? A dog?! You’re dead! Thunder!” I half shouted at him in English.

I threw a pillow at him and he climb onto my bed with his pillow and attacked me with it. I threw a soft toy this time, hoping it would hit him but, I didn’t have such luck.

The soft toy flew over Cheondong Oppa and flew to…

Mir.

Who was sleeping soundly.

Pah!” The soft toy hit Mir’s head.

He started to stir slowly, rubbing his head. I exchanged glances with Cheondong Oppa who hurriedly pulled me onto the bed and cover the blanket over us.

“Mir isn’t a morning person! Hurry and pretend you’re asleep!” He whispered furiously.

I quickly turned away from Mir’s direction, only to be faced with Cheondong Oppa’s fake sleeping face. I could feel my cheeks reddening as I realized how close we were. Not wanting to think about it, I hurriedly close my eyes.

“Bouya?!”

I stiffened a little as I heard Mir’s voice.

“Relax.”

Cheondong Oppa’s comforting voice came and I actually relaxed a little. I could hear Mir slipping off his bed and coming closer to ours. With every step he made, I couldn’t help but get scared. What if he gets really mad with me and Cheondong Oppa? Ottoke?

Just then, I felt Cheondong Oppa’s hands slip over to my waist and he pulled me closer to him. I flinched and tried pulling away. But, he wouldn’t let go. What do I do?

“Stay still.” He commanded.

“Hyung? Hyunmi?” Mir called out. “Bwoh?! Omo! Why is hyung sleeping next to Hyunmi? And, hugging her?!”

Oh shoot. Does Mir know it’s us?

“Morning guys! Time to wake up! Omona! What’s this?” The door opened and Joon’s voice travelled in. 

I quickly sat up upon hearing Joon’s voice. I saw Joon standing in front of us with a shocked expression and Mir with a confused expression. Upon seeing me sit up, Cheondong Oppa slowly sat up too. I looked at him, flustered now.

“Erm… It isn’t what it-“ My words got interrupted by Cheondong’s voice.

“Hi hyung! What’s for breakfast?” He chirped.

We all stared at him in disbelief. How could he act like nothing happened after being seen by Mir and Joon? He looked so calm and cheerful as if I and he sleeping on the same bed is the norm.  I turned and slapped his arm lightly.

“Oppa! Bouya?” I asked.

“What? I just asked what’s for breakfast, what’s wrong?” He replied as if he did nothing wrong.

I gave up, exasperated. Cheondong Oppa isn’t going to help. I have to explain for us. That’s right.

“It really isn’t what it looks like! Joon-shi, Mir-shi, please don’t mis-“

My words once again got interrupted, this time by Seungho.

He came into the room, scolding Joon.

“Joon, why are you taking so long?”

He stopped short when he saw the position that I and Cheondong Oppa were in. It was then when he noticed the awkward atmosphere the room was in. His facial expression changed from a baffled look, to a disbelief look and lastly, a furious one.

“Park. Sang. Hyun. Why are you on the same bed as Hyunmi?” Seungho barked.

“Morning hyung! Wah! I’m so hungry. I’m going to see what G.O hyung cooked for breakfast.” Cheondong Oppa said as lively as he could. But, you could detect traces of nervousness and fear in his voice.

Cheondong Oppa jumped out of bed and tried going out of the door. But, unfortunately, Seungho wouldn’t have any of it. He pulled the younger boy’s ear and pulled him out of the room into the living room.

“The rest of you! Out NOW!” Seungho yelled as he pulled a whimpering Cheondong Oppa out of the room.

As I went out, Mir gave me an unreadable look while Joon looked a little pissed? I sent them both an apologetic look as I went to the living room.

When I reached the living room, I saw G.O already there with a questionable look on his face.

“What happened? Hyung! Why are you grabbing Cheondong by his ear?” G.O asked, alarmed, seeing his leader treating the second maknae like this.

“I found this little brat on the same bed with Hyunmi this morning.” Seungho explained with a fierce look on his face.

“But, hyung! He could have just went up when they both woke up.” G.O tried talking some sense into the furious leader.

“Ani! Hyung! I found them lying on the bed together! Cheondong was even hugging Hyunmi by the waist.” Joon and Mir chorused.

I mentally face palmed myself. Now, the whole matter has become worse, thanks to the two dense members of MBLAQ. I glanced at Cheondong Oppa whose face was a mixture of pain and fear. I then looked at Seungho who looked like there was steam coming out from his ears. What should I do? I guess the only way to get out of this mess was to come clean.

I sent an apologetic look to Cheondong Oppa and took in a deep breath.

“Seungho-shi, please let Cheondong Oppa go. I’ll explain everything.” I said seriously.

Seungho let Cheondong Oppa go with a wary glance at him. Then, I explained everything to them. From the start of our pillow fight to the part where Seungho came in.

After I was done, I peeked at Mir who somehow looked calm and even looked like he was going to laugh any moment.

“Mianhe Mir-shi.” I apologized. “It was accident! Mian!”

Cheondong Oppa looked a little miffed that I poured everything out, but, hey that was the only way to help us out of this mess!

“So, hyung, we didn’t do anything wrong. Can we eat breakfast now?” Cheondong Oppa asked daringly.

Seungho nodded and said “Go wash up first. And, Sanghyun. You have to keep three feet away from Hyunmi. I don’t like your skinship. And, Hyunmi, call us Oppas.”

Cheondong Oppa stared at him in disbelief.

“Three feet?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME HYUNG!” He shouted in protest.

The rest of the MBLAQ members cracked up.

“Your fault for hugging her, hyung.” Mir Oppa stated.

“Aish!” Cheondong Oppa stormed off into the bathroom.

Seungho, G.O and Joon proceeded to the kitchen, leaving only me and Mir in the living room.

“Mir-sh I mean, Oppa. You forgive me right?” I asked meekly.

“Of course! You’re so cute!” He pinched my cheeks and exclaimed.

“Kids! Go wash up now!” Seungho shouted from the kitchen.

I looked at Mir and we started running to the bathroom.

 

A/N: Hulo my dear readers~ :D I found this chappie very cute! You agree? xD I hope you like this chapter! ^^ 

Bdw, I have wrote a new story and one-shot do check them out for me while ya? Thank you very much! :D

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret starring B1A4, You and Teen Top ((:

Clenching a Tight Fist [One-shot] inspired by Beast's Clenching a Tight Fist  ^^

My favourite from Boyfriend and B1A4 are Youngmin and CNU :P 

No replies tdy~ Mian I'm going to go out soon >< 

Hope you enjoyed this cute chapter of MBLAQ~ :D 

PS, the gif of Thunder is just cute~ It doesn't really have any relation xD

PPS, is this chappie long enough? ((:

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3