"BWOH?! STAYING WITH YOU?!"

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

A/N: Be warned! This is a VERY short chapter.

 

Chapter 12

[No one’s POV]

“Who are you?”

The mystery guy smiled as he took Hyunmi’s right hand and opened the handkerchief, frowning as he saw how big the wound was. He threw away Hyunmi’s handkerchief since it was pretty much useless because of the stain of the blood; and took out his own to wrap around her right hand. The shocked girl had only stared at the gentleness of the man in front of her.

Giving her a warm smile, he finally spoke, though it wasn’t the answer Hyunmi had wanted.

“How about you tell me what happened first? Why are you here so late at night? Why were you crying? And what happened to your hand? Answer my questions then I’ll tell you.”

Hyunmi would have stared at him as if he was an alien if she was the normal Hyunmi.

But, she wasn’t.

She just looked at the stranger with watery eyes, debating in her heart, whether or not to tell the truth. ‘Should I just make up a fake story? I don’t even know him. Yes, I should just li-’

Please don’t lie. I just want to help.” He said sincerely, staring into Hyunmi’s eyes.

Hyunmi couldn’t help but stared back at his eyes. His eyes were full of nothing but sincerity and concern. Hyunmi took a deep breath before letting out all the feelings she had been keeping inside her all along.

She told him the full story of what Yoona had did before telling him all her doubts and feelings.

“Hey, it’s okay. Everything is going to be alright. Ssh, don’t cry. It’s okay.” The guy had closed the distance between them and Hyunmi was now in his arms.

After a few more moments of crying, Hyunmi finally sat up from the hug and wiped away her tears.

“Mianhe. To dump all of this on you.” She apologized.

“Gwenchana. Are you feeling better now?” The stranger asked.

Hyunmi nodded.

“Good! Kaja! Let’s go get you some bandages and food!” The stranger cheered and grabbed Hyunmi’s hand before pulling her to the nearest convenience store.

Hyunmi stared at the guy, bewildered. ‘Why is he pulling me to get bandage? I barely know him. Wait, I must do something!’

She pulled his hand and stopped walking. Feeling the tug, he turned and looked at her with a ‘huh?’ expression.

“Why are you so nice to me? I don’t even know you.” Hyunmi stated as a matter of fact.

He chuckled. “After telling me your story, you still don’t believe me?”

“Ani! It’s just… I don’t even know who you are and you already know a lot about me.” Hyunmi quickly denied.

“Well, then I should probably tell you who I am huh.” His eyes were twinkling with amusement.

“But, then again, what fun would it be if I tell you? Wouldn’t it be more fun for you to figure it out yourself?”  

Hyunmi could only stare at the guy in front of her as he refused yet once more, to tell her who he is.

“Can I have a clue? Please?” Hyunmi asked, putting on her puppy dog face.

The stranger couldn’t resist it and pinched her cheeks, saying. “Let’s just say, one of my specialties is playing the piano. Now, let’s go.”

He then pulled her in the opposite direction from where they were originally heading.

“Jakamanyo, aren’t we going to the convenience store?” Hyunmi asked, realizing the different road they were taking.

“We WERE going there, but, now, I’m just going to bring you back to the dorm. It’s easier since you’ll be staying with us there for the next three days anyway.”

“BWOH?! STAYING WITH YOU?!”  

 

A/N: Hey people~ Another update ^^ Sorry about the short chapter ^^ I promised that the next chapter will be MUCH LONGER and the mystery guy will be reveal ^^ 

Have you guys seen the posters that were made? One is made my cornbomster unnie and the other is by me. Of cos, mine more -.- HAHA. But, I hope you guys love them both anyway (: 

Oh, and for the previous chapter the bold, italized him 'him', and bold, italized, underlined her 'her' are someone related to Hyunmi. Don't get confused between her and her. Her means Yoona while her means the unknown person. 

Here are the clues for the mystery guy:

1) 'Please don't lie.'

2) 'One of my specialities is playing the Piano.'

The reader who guess the correct answer the fastest gets a photo request!~ Happy guessing! ^^ 

Thanks for reading!~ :D 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED