Apologies and Forgiveness

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 29

[No one’s POV]

As Hyunmi and her brothers arrived at the door of their house, Hyunmi started to tense up. Leeteuk, who was holding her hand, sensed it and gently give it a tight squeeze.  The other brothers also smiled encouragingly at Hyunmi as TOP started opening the door. Taking a deep breath, Hyunmi looked at her brothers once more before stepping into the room.

Upon reaching, she saw many bodies sprawled and spread out across the living room. They, of course, belonged to the idols that have fallen asleep while waiting for Hyunmi. Hyunmi’s older brothers had gone out in the bright dawn of 5am, and the time now was already 10am. Since, the idols didn’t get much sleep last night after their individual schedules, they all feel asleep unknowingly.

Seeing the sight, Hyunmi couldn’t help but chuckled a little. Her chuckle woke up some of the idols who were light sleepers and who in turn started nudging all the others to wake up too.

Soon, the living room was filled with sounds of protest, confusion and some of delight.

“Hyunmi ah!”

Taemin, Shinee’s ever adorable maknae ran and hug the girl as soon as he came to realization that she was back. He had liked the girl very much indeed and it pained him much that she had to go through all the emotional pain. And, so Taemin was very very glad that the young girl was back.

In moments, the idols who were present gathered near Hyunmi; some hugging her while others were just looking.

Even though these were just small gestures of showing concern and care, it touched the bottom of Hyunmi’s heart, and the young girl’s eyes could not help but glistened with tears. As the idols showered her with encouraging and caring words, the tears started trailing down her cheeks.

Never once in her life had she been so showered with so much love and care.

For the very first time in her life, she felt complete.

Complete with a real family.

One that would care for her when she was down.

One that would love her unconditionally.

One that would share her happiness and joy.

And, one that would help her lessen her burdens and sadness.

With all those emotions inside her, Hyunmi began to cry even more. Her tears dropping down from her eyes even faster.

It wasn’t until Yoseob had tried to comfort her that everyone noticed she was crying.

Immediately, the idols started comforting her and tried to calm her down, which in turn only made the younger girl dropped more tears. They then brought her to the couch and someone brought Hyunmi a cup of water while the rest stay silent, giving her some time to calm down.

After Hyunmi calmed down, her tears drying up more or less, she started to speak.

“T-thank you so much Oppas. I really don’t deserve all your love. Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you.”

“Of course you do, you’re our only yo-dongsaeng. Who would we love if it’s not you?” Leeteuk said, with a gentle smile on his face.

Unable to return his words, Hyunmi could only smile as she hugged her oldest brother. The others watched the heartwarming scene and some like Donghae, even had tears in his eyes.

Then, someone broke the unspoken rule of not mentioning about the past.

“Hyunmi.” The person called out. A clear, female voice rang out among the many of the male ones, and it obviously narrowed it down to one person.

The very person who started all of this- Im Yoona.

The very lady had come down from Kibum’s room after staying there for the night when she heard the arrival of Hyunmi. After crying for a few hours about Heechul’s heartbreaking words, Yoona had started thinking about her own actions and realized how mean she had been to Hyunmi. And, now, the young lady was going to apologize to the victim of her actions- Park Hyunmi.

Before anyone could speak, Yoona continued in a gentle, guilty, sincere and sorry tone.

“I’m Sorry.”

The moments those two words were out, Hyunmi gasped while Leeteuk had smiled. He knew that Yoona would apologize sooner or later; she had just been foolish and wasn’t thinking straight for awhile. Leeteuk had never been wrong about one’s character and he knew that Yoona wasn’t someone bad.

“I’m sorry for causing all those pain on you. I don’t mean it intentionally, I just wasn’t thinking straight that day. I’m sorry for all my words. I’ll take all of them back. You probably won’t forgive me, but I just needed to let you know that I’m really sorry.”

Yoona continued her apologies as she stared straight into Hyunmi’s eyes. She didn’t know if Hyunmi would forgive her or not, for after all, what Yoona had done wasn’t a small matter.

On the other hand, Hyunmi did know about her forgiveness towards Yoona. Her dad had always taught her that forgiving someone who sincerely apologized and knew one’s mistakes isn’t just letting them go of their guiltiness; it was also freeing your own self from the pain and misery of the person’s mistakes.

And so, Hyunmi took in a deep breath before letting out a smile while keeping her gaze on Yoona’s black orbs.

“I forgive you. Bygones are bygones, what’s important is the future, isn’t it, Yoona Unnie?”

The three words that meant forgiveness and the ‘Unnie’ in her sentence made Yoona stunned for a moment. She couldn’t believe that Hyunmi had forgiven her that easily. But, realizing that the younger girl was not going to mind about the past, Yoona returned Hyunmi’s smile with one of her own.

And, it was then that Yoona and Hyunmi knew they were going to be quite good friends.

After Yoona’s apology and Hyunmi’s forgiveness, the room started getting noisier as the idols chattered about the recent happenings. But, they soon quiet down again as they looked at one person.

The very person who has to offer his apologies too.

Kim Heechul.

As every gaze in the room turned to him –with the exception of Hyunmi-, Heechul started to feel a little uncomfortable. He was a straightforward person that never cared about the feelings of others. But, somehow the incident with Hyunmi had actually made him felt guilty.

“Mianhe.” Was the only word that Heechul would say.

It wasn’t that he only felt sorry or doesn’t want to elaborate, but it was just that it was so unlike his character to elaborate on his apologies and so he only offered a simple ‘Sorry’.

Although it may look to others as inadequate and totally no sincerity, everyone knew how much it takes for Heechul to say that one word. And, Hyunmi know it so wordlessly, she walked over to the older man and hugged him.

He stiffened at her touch while she never let go of the hold.

“It’s okay Oppa, I know you are sorry. It doesn’t matter, I still love the Heechul Oppa who hit on me the first time we met. I still love the milky white skin Kim Heechul.” Hyunmi said with a slight chuckle.

Upon hearing that, everyone started laughing and chanting Heechul’s favourite slogan.

“Milky white skin Kim Heechul! Saranghaeyo Kim Heechul!”

As the noise level in the room got louder and rowdier, everyone’s heart also felt lighter.

Because the drama was finally over.

 

A/N: OH YEAH!~ PPL THE DRAMA IS OVERRRR~ WE SHALL HAVE SOME PEACE FOR NAOOOOO~~~ XDDD

Pardon my craziness, I'm sleepy and my brain is mixed up too XD So, like I said, I'm sleepy so No replies today! >.< Mian! >.<

And, I probably won't be updating as often because I'm trying to finish up my two/ three other fics ASAP because I want to start new ones! :P Yupyup, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ :D 

Till then~ ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3