His fury

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 41

[No One’s POV]

Two days passed by, with Hyunmi avoiding both Jiyong and Nickkhun, who in turn had no chance to clear the misunderstandings because of their schedules. Jean had went back home out of her own accord, leaving no traces of her presence behind. She was like a nightmare dream that had flashed by.

The time was now 2am in Korea, and Super Junior, along with Shinee, back from the SMTown Concert in Los Angeles, were lugging their luggage, into back into their respective rooms, trying to make as little noise as possible to those who were still awake.

The moment Kyuhyun went into his room, his anger that he had managed to contain for the past few days immediately flared up again. Putting down his suitcase, Kyuhyun then went over to the bed Nickkhun was sleeping in and grabbed him by the collar, pulling the still sleeping man up.

The moment the latter regained his conscience, Kyuhyun ignored the stares of his Hankyung hyung and slammed a fist into Nickkhun’s pretty face.

Upon seeing his dongsaeng punch the visual of 2PM, Hankyung immediately grabbed Kyuhyun’s arms, trying to stop the fight.

“Kyuhyun! Bouya!” Nickkhun shouted at his same year friend, unable to understand why Kyuhyun was beating him in the middle of the night.

Nickkhun’s screaming woke Seungri and Soohyun up and soon, all five men of the room were gathered together, trying to prevent Nickkhun and Kyuhyun from fighting.

“You still have the cheek to ask? You bastard!” Kyuhyun threw another punch towards Nickkhun, ignoring the calls of his hyung and dongsaengs, only wanting to give Nickkhun a lesson he’ll never forget.

“Hyung!” Soohyun shouted, supporting Nickkhun who was going to fall any moment due to hard hits of Kyuhyun.

With Soohyun holding onto Nickkhun and Han Kyung hugging Kyuhyun tightly, Seungri was about to go call up Leeteuk when a crystal clear voice called out to them.

“Oppa…”

Standing in the doorway was Hyunmi, her eyes opened wide. She had a hand covering and was staring straight at Kyuhyun who had a fist up in the air, waiting for the chance to punch Nickkhun.

With Hyunmi here, the other guys thought that Kyuhyun would at least have the decency to not punch Nickkhun. And, so, they let go of each other, smiling awkwardly at Hyunmi, trying to think of an excuse to cover up for Kyuhyun’s mistake.

“Andwae!”

 

In a flash, Hyunmi had run to stand in front of Nickkhun, receiving the blow on her stomach that was meant for the older man. No matter what Nickkhun had done to hurt her in the past, Hyunmi couldn’t bring herself to see him get hurt and had instead, took the blow for him.

When he saw Hyunmi, Kyuhyun’s anger rose even more as he was reminded of the fact that Nickkhun had hurt the younger girl so much. The moment Hankyung had released him, immediately, he charged towards Nickkhun, directing a blow to his stomach while the others were preoccupied with the thoughts of excuses.

But, seeing Hyunmi received the blow instead, Kyuhyun stared at his fist in shock. He couldn’t believe that he had hit the victim instead of the person who ought to be punished.

Because of Kyuhyun’s anger, the punch was harder than expected.

Receiving the punch in the form of Kyuhyun’s enormous strength, Hyunmi doubled over from the pain and almost fell. Luckily, before she could, Seungri had her in his arms because of his fast reflexes.

The other four men crowded over Hyunmi, accessing her injury while Kyuhyun stood there numbly, unable to believe the fact that he had hit Hyunmi.

Seeing Kyuhyun’s blank face, Nickkhun got mad and grabbed his friend’s shoulders, shaking him hardly.

“Yah! What’s with you?! You can hit me but why did you hit her for?! Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Are you crazy?!” Nickkhun shouted at the man who had already lost his mind.

Seeing the tensed situation, Hyunmi stood up with Seungri’s support and went over to the two fighting men despite the protests of the other three men. With a weak attempt, she tried to separate Nickkhun and Kyuhyun and succeeded because Nickkhun stepped away immediately, seeing her in pain.

Kyuhyun remained silent and just looked at Hyunmi with concern and guilt.

“Hyunmi ah, are you okay?” Nickkhun asked, concerned.

“Oppa, I’m fine. Please go to bed, it’s late now and you have schedules tomorrow. I’m borrowing Kyuhyun Oppa for the night. Good night.” Hyunmi said, bowing to them despite the pain and grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand, pulling him out of the door.

Closing the door behind her, she left behind a few stunned looking men and a confused Kyuhyun who was looking at her as Hyunmi tugged him along. As she reached her room, she pushed Kyuhyun in and looked at him seriously.

“Oppa, sleep in my room tonight. Sleep away the anger. I don’t know what Nickkhun Oppa did to you to make you so mad, but please try to reflect on what you did. Violence is never the answer. I’ll be sleeping in the guest room tonight. Good night.”

Hyunmi closed the door gently with Kyuhyun still looking at the closed door, trying to process what had just happened. Sighing, he spun around and decided to take Hyunmi’s advice about sleeping in her room tonight. She was right, violence isn’t the answer, but he was, without any doubt, still going to do something to Jiyong and Nickkhun.  

Outside the door, Hyunmi was leaning against the door, panting heavily. The blow that Kyuhyun had dealt out wasn’t a joke and it hurt like hell. After a few minutes, she regained her composure and proceeded to the kitchen to get the first aid kit. She was definitely having a bruise in the morning, so she might as well apply some medicated oil now, which will hopefully help in making the injury less painful.

What an eventful night.

 

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm back from hiatus! :D I apologize for only updating one chapter, I'll update more in a few days ^^ 

I would like to thank every single one of you for the support! ^^ Because I have got 300 subbies now! :DDD Thank you everyone ^^ It feels so unrealistic looking at the 304 Subscribers at the foreword part hehe :P But, really Thank you for the support! <3 *hugs everyone* 

Anyways, guys, me and my JVIP13 Unnie created our first apply fic, K.I.S.S. Academy! ^^ Please kindly give some support to it and apply! ^^ Thank you very much! :D 

I'll be updating more in a few days~ Massive updates I promise! :D Seeyou guys~ Hope you enjoy this chapter ^^ 

And, once again, thank you for all your support! <33

Image credit to owner~

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3