Jibei Ga

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

*Dedicated to my 15 boys, 9 angels and 4 kick- ladies for their awards <3

**Also, dedicated to my Chelle3lf Unnie if this seems like a cliffy to you! :P

 

Chapter 44

[Author’s POV]

She got hurt because of me.”

It wasn’t a complete lie, for Hyunmi did take the punch meant for Nickkhun. But, like the former, it wasn’t the complete truth either and Leeteuk wanted nothing but the truth.

“How?” Though he slightly softened a little, Leeteuk’s was still as harsh and firm, his wants for knowing the truth never backing down.

Once again, tension and anticipation filled the kitchen, awaiting Nickkhun’s answer.

Seconds passed,

Tension rose,

Patience snapped.

“HOW?!”

Like the tension hanging on a string in the air, the volume in Leeteuk’s word amplified.  The oldest man was tired of repeating over and over again, his simple question. He wanted an answer and no one was giving him one that could satisfy him.

We are all so similar yet so different.

No matter what we had done before to hurt someone deeply, in the end, it’s them who we protect first rather than ourselves.

Nickkhun never once regretted his decision as a punch from Doojoon landed once his stomach, the place Kyuhyun had missed the night before. His face remained the same as his line of vision was stuck with Hyunmi’s, whose orbs were filled with tears.

The younger girl had thought Nickkhun would go along with her lie or just simply tell the truth. But, Nickkhun did the unexpected, earning himself a punch from the leader of Beast.

Consequences and explanations were long forgotten as Doojoon land a hard punch on Nickkhun’s stomach. Anger filled him, but beyond the anger was the disappointment in himself. He couldn’t believe how he let his sister get hurt again. Not hurt physically but emotionally.

Doojoon saw the hurt reflected in Hyunmi’s eyes, something that had him knowing the bruise on the stomach was not cause merely out of anger but out of something emotional. He didn’t know what inflicted the pain and that point alone killed him.

After promising his own sister that he would try harder to be a better brother, he failed almost immediately. He had let Hyunmi get hurt and feel alone, he had let down his father. He wished he could punch the hell out of Nickkhun because it was his fault, but he couldn’t. Because the one at fault wasn’t Nickkhun, but himself, Yoon Doojoon.

Looking at the scene in front of her, Hyunmi’s heart broke. Once more, because of her, fights happened. Those 45 guys were once on good terms and were Hyungs and Dongsaengs to each other. But, ever since, she had appeared, more than often, she saw herself being the core of the fights.

They were fighting because of her.

And, there was nothing she could do. She was at loss, not knowing what to do anymore. Her whole body, every sense, every muscle was numb. She wanted so much to shout, to run over to withdraw Doojoon’s arms, to make Leeteuk stop the fight; but none of her muscles would cooperate with her.

It was as if time stopped.

But, it didn’t. All it took was a thumb wiping across Hyunmi’s left cheek to wake her up from her trance. She looked up and saw Junhyung’s frowning face in front of her, and realized that she had been crying.

Wordlessly, Junhyung gathered the broken girl in his arms and her hair comfortingly, whispering to her that everything will be okay.

Crying silently, Hyunmi knew what she had to do to stop all the problems once and for all.

Jibei ga.

 

A/N: HULOOOOO EVERYONE~ :D It's 12.50am here in Sunny Singapore~ LOL~ ^^ 

MAMA was held here 'yesterday'~ I'm really happy that Super Junior SNSD and 2NE1 got all the big awards! <3 So proud of them! <3

Anyways! I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU BECAUSE THIS FIC WAS FEATURED A WEEK BACK!! <333

I apologize for not being able to update during that week of being featured, I was sooo busy with school! Sorry! 

I don't know what else to say, since I pratically said everything on my blog post (if you did read it). 

If you didn't, I just wanted to say Thank you so much! It's going to take awhile for me to thank you personally, but I will DEFINITELY THANK YOU PERSONALLY! I just need time (:

I would love to do replies this chapter (because there's so many comments to reply to!), but unfortunately, I can't >.< I'm dead beat mian! 

This chapter might be weird because I had been stuck on it since 2pm this afternoon and was stuck for abt 10hrs LOL. So by the time I could actually type something, it was already 11+ and I'm tired, so forgive me if it's horrible! Which I think it is!

1 last thing before I end this SUPER LONG AUTHOR NOTE, I WOULD REALLY WANT TO THANK EVERYONE who said that I was a good write! <3 It means so much more than you can every imagine! <3 *HUGS* 

That's all~ Thanks for reading my fic! <3

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3