Explanations

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 3

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I stepped out of the taxi and gazed at the building before my eyes. It was huge and classy; whoever owns this must be rolling in money! I went to the service counter while marveling at my surroundings. ‘Hi. My name is Park Hyunmi. I’m looking for Mr Kim.” It seems as if Mr Kim had told his staff about my coming because I was whisked by a lady called Alicia to the highest level of the building. She signaled me to wait outside while she went in to the room who said ‘CEO- Mr Kim Yong Suk’ I heard her gentle voice saying “Kim Sejangnim, Ms Park has arrived.” “Send her in.” the deep voice that I spoke to yesterday replied.

Alicia returned and gestured for me to enter. I thanked her before making my way in. I was greeted by the sight of a man in his mid forties sitting on the sofa. I bowed as his gaze fell on me. “Annyeonghasayo. Chonun Park Hyunmi imida.” I greeted politely. “Ah, Hyunmi ah. Don’t stand on courtesy, do take a seat. I believe you know I’m Mr Kim, your dad’s best friend. Oh, and call me Sam chon, arraso?” “Deh.” I nodded. Then, I popped the question which had caused my insomnia last night. “Sam chon, could you please explain to me about my 6 half-brothers?” “You really are straightforward, huh. Well, the story begins when your dad was in his teens. He was about a couple of years older than you are now.”

Since young, your dad has always been a Casanova. He played with women in during high school, breaking God knows how many hearts. But, he finally made a mistake when he was twenty. I’m not sure about the details, all I know that your dad and the woman had way too much and his hormones kicked in; and so the woman got pregnant. Then, these continued for a few years and he caused five more pregnancies. Which is why you have six half brothers now.

But, all changed when your father met your mother. He fell in love. And, so your mother became the last woman that he played. You must be curious why your father allows your mother to have flings right? It’s because your mother went through a lot for your father. She got thrown out by her family because of the pregnancy. Also, your dad thinks that he owes your mother a lot for playing with women a lot. Thus, he let her does what she wants. Of course, love plays a big part too.

At this point, Sam chon stopped and smiled. “That’s the story of your father and how your 6 half-brothers came about.” By that time, my eyes were already filled with tears. I couldn’t believe that my dad used to play with woman. But, what amazed me most was his love for my mum. He had loved her to that extend that he could allow her to have with other men right in front of his eyes. ‘Dad, this is why I love you so much. You were never selfish with your love.’ Tears spilled out of my eyes as I was reminded yet again that he was gone.

Seeing that I was crying, Sam chon came over and gave me a hug. A fatherly hug that I missed so much. “Hush hush. Hyunmi ah. I’m sure Sang Won won’t want to see you crying now. Don’t cry, if you have any problems in the future, come to Sam chon, arraso? Sam chon will be your father and give you all the hugs you need.” He my head while all I could do was cry in his arms. I missed the fatherly touch so much. Appa, gomawo for sending this uncle to me. Saranghae Appa.

After awhile, I sat up straight and wiped the tears away from my eyes. I smiled a bit seeing how much tears I had cried. Sam chon’s shirt was totally wet. “Mianhe! I didn’t mean to wet your shirt.” I apologized profusely. “Gwenchana. Ulgima, arraso?” Changing the topic, Sam chon asked me a question which took me by surprised. “So, are you ready to meet your brothers? You will be living with them.”

“Eh? Erm… Could you tell me more about them first? Do they know about each other? And do they know about me?” Stunned, I spilled out those questions. “Your brothers do know about each other and you too. Your father visited them one by one before he passed away. He did know his time was up. He had made arrangements for you kids to stay together. Don’t forget Sang Won was a business man. Of course, he would have made arrangements.” Sam chon explained to me.

“Deh. Sam chon ah. Can you tell me more about them? Like how old they are and what do they do?” I asked curious since they know about me but I had no information on them. “They are all celebrities, idols in fact. They all have their bands. Oh, you will be living with their bands too. They are separately aged at 28, 24, 24, 23, 22 and 22. That’s all I will tell you. For their names, you will know it later since you will be meeting them later after lunchtime at around 3pm. Since all of them are idols, and your dad wants you to have time to bond with them. Your dad has arranged for them to all have a 2 week break to spend quality time with you. And yes, their band members are also included. Does that answer all your questions?”

My mouth hung wide open from the information. I will be meeting them later? OMONA! I don’t even know them, hopefully it won’t be awkward. “Deh, Sam chon. So, what am I suppose to do now? It is only 12 noon. Oh, and will you be coming with me to meet them later?” I crossed my fingers, praying that he will come later, c’mon, I do need at least someone I know with me! “We shall go and have lunch now. My apologies but I won’t be with you later, however I will have my chauffeur send you there, alright? Now, shall we go and have lunch?” Sam chon looked at me with an apologetic face but after that, he smiled. Aigoo. There goes my hope, well nevermind then, I shall go and enjoy my lunch first! “Kaja!” I said excitedly and went over to hook my arm over Sam chon’s arm.  

Well well! I'm SO AMAZED at my speed of writing! xD I guess writing about six boybands does make me EXCITED! :DDD Have a guess who the brothers are. Why are you guys all guessing that her brothers are Beast? keke~ let me give a hint, if Beast was all her brothers then how does she get to live with 45 guys? :P 

ANYONE EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? THEY ARE GOING TO APPEAR!!! THE BROTHERS WILL BE REVEALED!!! ^^ i guess i will type them maybe later or tomorrow? :O 

A big welcome to the new readers! :D 

COMMENTS & SUBCRIPTIONS ARE LOVED!!! <3<3<3 

*Sam chon means Uncle in korean like your dad's friend (:

** You have been talking in Korean All this while

*** Your father is VERY rich!