End

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 54: End

The press conference continued on as reporters threw questions after questions, trying their best to find loopholes that will ruin the reputation of the bands. All questions were answered; some honestly while others evasively to protect the bands. As the press conference continued on for hours, the seven siblings were getting tired and it was showing on their faces, especially Hyunmi.

“Alright, this is the final question we are accepting. The man in the green stripes shirt, your question please.”

“Why are some of your surnames different even though you have the same father?”

Leeteuk smiled at the question as he remembers asking his father the same thing once.

“Those of us whose surnames are Park use the surname of our father’s while others use the surnames of their mothers or their stepfathers. Even though our surnames are different, we are true siblings.”

“Alright, that was our last question of the day. Thank you all for your concern and participation in the press conference. I believed we have covered most of the questions the public was most concerned about; if there are any more questions; please direct them to our PR team.  The six bands will continue their activities as per normal while Miss Hyunmi will be starting school in a few more months when the New Year starts.

It would be much appreciated if everyone could give as much love to Miss Hyunmi as you would to the six bands. As a representative of the six bands and companies, we would like to apologize to the public for the irresponsible act of the six bands and that the public have to find out about Miss Hyunmi this way.

Once again, thank you for attending the press conference. We seek your understanding and cooperation. Thank you.”

The seven siblings stood up and bowed deeply while questions were still being shouted out. The reporters were relentless in their attack, trying their best to destroy the reputation of the bands. Camera shutters were opening and closing at furious speeds and the flashlights were blinding as the siblings blinked their eyes rapidly, trying to get rid of the dark spots forming.

Hyunmi could feel cold sweat forming on her forehead as she clung on to Alexander whom she was behind of, now that Leeteuk had took to being the last one to leave. She willed her legs to move and concentrated on exiting the conference hall. Despite not facing the flashlights, dark spots were clouding her vision and she could feel herself gasping for air.

Still, she hung on and made it past the door while tightening her hold on Alexander’s arm. As soon as she heard the sound of the door closing behind her and the sound of the reporters disappear, her legs gave in as she collapsed on the ground. Hyunmi’s vision had long gone dark and she had rely entirely on Alexander to make it this far.

Her mind and body gave in to the stress as her whole body shut down. 

 

A/N: Hey guys, sorry that it took so long for me to come up with this chapter. I had writer's block and was busy with Life. I think my writer's block is finally going away and I'm writing much more smoothly now. Couple more chapters before the end. Stay tune for the final chapter and the sequel? Thanks for the support guys, it's already 2013 and you guys are still supporting me! Have a great year! ^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3