Introducing the Brothers!

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 4

[Hyunmi’s POV]

Soooo…. It’s 2.30 pm right now. I’m at the house where dad arranged for me to be staying at with my brothers. It feels so weird calling them my brothers after being the only child for so long. This house was so huge! It has three floors. I’m currently at the second floor checking out the rooms. Woah! Each room had a bathroom in them. So far the rooms I entered were pretty much the same, white wall with around five beds each. Then, I reached the last room. It was decorated in blue and purple! My favourite colors! There was only a bed. The whole room was decorated exactly for a girl! I jumped onto the bed and started rolling on it.

*Click* “WOOTS!!! HYUNG! THIS HOUSE IS SOOO BIG!!!” Did someone just enter? Omo! Did one of my brothers arrived? Hurriedly, I stood up and rushed down to the first floor. There, I saw a guy in sunglasses looking at me. He was wearing a checkered collar tee and white jeans and boy, he was HAWT.

[No one’s POV]

Hyunmi stood there, gaping at the guy when the guy went over to her, took her hand and kissed it. “Hi there. I’m Jonghyun.” Hyunmi gasped at the guy’s affection towards and blushed. “Annyeonghasayo. Hyunmi immida.” Jonghyun started flirting with her. “You are so pretty.” Unused to compliments, Hyunmi started blushing even harder. She looked away shyly from Jonghyun and murmured a “Kamsahamita.”

“Hey yo! Wassup! GD’s in the house! Woah! Top hyung, your house is NO KIDDING! My my, who’s this gorgeous lady?” Jiyong suddenly barged through the door interrupting the moment between Jonghyun and Hyunmi, babbling a long string of words. Hyunmi then stared at him with her big brown eyes. Jiyong then went over and caressed her cheek. “Yo yo! I’m G-dragon but you can call me Jiyong. Nice to meet you.” Shocked, Hyunmi stuttered. “Erm.. I’m Hyunmi. Hi.” ‘What’s up with Korean guys and their affection?’

Once again, Hyunmi was distracted by another entrance. This time TWO hot looking guys approached her. “Wow! Who’s this hot lady here?” Guy number one spoke. Both of them were muscular and did I mentioned, they were HAWT? Guy number two spoke, “Hello there y girl, I’m Taecyeon and the other guy is Kikwang.” Taecyeon then give Hyunmi a smile, showing his pearly whites. “Annyeong. I’m Hyunmi.” Luckily, Taecyeon and Kikwang were nice enough to keep their hands to themselves.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her waist. “Hi, pretty lady! I’m Kangin!” the Kangin guy said. Prying his hands away, Hyunmi hurried away. Only to bump into another guy. “Ya, Kangin hyung, you are scaring her! I apologise for my hyung! I’m Eunhyuk!” Eunhyuk chided Kangin before turning to Hyunmi and giving her gummy smile. “Yo! You’re so beautiful!” Hyunmi turned around to find herself looking at a very pretty looking guy. “I’m Heechul. And you’re?”

Before she even got to introduce herself, someone held her shoulders and turned her in another direction. “Hi! I’m Soohyun!” The guy said excitedly. “I’m Hyunmi.” She said and looked away in another direction. ‘Sam chon! Where are you? Please don’t tell me these guys are my brothers! Oh Appa! Help me!!!’

“Yah! What are you guys doing?!” Someone shouted angrily. Startled, Hyunmi turned to that direction and saw a guy standing at the door. ‘He looks safe. Maybe he’s my brother?’ Hyunmi thought. Upon hearing the angry voice, all those boys surrounding seem to back away. Seeing those boys gone from Hyunmi, the guy’s face softened and he started walking towards Hyunmi. “Hey little sis. I’m Leeteuk aka Park Jungsoo. Your oldest brother.” Hyunmi’s face was a mixture of surprised and happiness. ‘Yes! I found my first brother! And yes! He isn’t going to attack me!’

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I was so happy , I hugged Leeteuk tightly. He was taken aback but after a few seconds, he hugged me back. “So Oppa, where are the rest of my brothers?” I asked him. “Oppa?” He asked, clearly shocked. “You’re my brother, so of course I should call you oppa. Or would you like me to call you Leeteuk-sshi?” “Oppa will be fine. My dongsaengs, come on out.” He spoke. Then five more guys stood out. I looked at them and couldn’t help wondering if they were my brothers. “Hyunmi, these are your Oppas.” Leeteuk oppa said.

“Hi. I’m Jay Park Jaebum. You second oldest oppa.” A guy with small eyes said. “I’m Top. Choi Seunghyun. Your third oldest oppa. I’m 24, same with Jay.” A cool looking guy with really pretty eyes said. “Alexander here! Your fourth oldest oppa. I’m the only oppa who is 23.” A guy with thick lips told me, he look really friendly. “Doojoon Oppa here. I’m 22. Your second youngest oppa.” A handsome guy introduced. “Jinki Oppa here! You can call me Onew Oppa too. I’m the same as Doojoon. 22 this year.” Ahh, this Jinki oppa looks really cute! “Annyeong Oppas. I’m Hyunmi! Pangasimida!” I introduced myself and bowed slightly.

When I looked back up, I gasped. I just realized there was A LOT of guys in this room. Uh oh. Are they my Oppas’ bandmates? I think Leeteuk Oppa picked up my awkward moment and ordered the guys to stand in their groups all in one line. I counted how many guys there was and the number shocked me totally. 45! I’m going to be LIVING WITH 45 GUYS?! Appa, what were you thinking?! Then those guys started introducing themselves.

“Annyeonghasayo! We are Super Junior- OAEYO!” They put up their hands like Hi-5ing someone. I looked at the first group and saw Leeteuk Oppa in it. Omo! Super Junior has 15 guys?! I gulped as I saw some of the guys who talked to me just now. Who were they? Erm… Kanghyuk? Eunchul? And Heein? Aigoo.. So difficult to remember! Then, they introduced themselves. There was Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Zhoumi, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun and Henry.

Kangin then went in front of me and said seductively, “So you are Teukie’s Hyung sister? Would you like to be my girlfriend?” I gulped, he looked kind of scary. I screamed mentally ‘Someone help me!’ “Yah! Kangin Hyung! Hands off my baby sister!” ‘Yes! Someone answered my prayers!’ I turned and saw Jaebum Oppa glaring at Kangin. Wow, my oppa is so protective of me! I’m smiling inside my head now. Kangin then back off without a word even though Jay Oppa is younger than him, I guess Jay Oppa’s glare was really very powerful. Then, Jay Oppa said “Hyunmi ah, now’s my band’s turn. Hana Tuel Set!”

“Annyeonghasayo! 2pm immida!” They did the ‘peace’ sign sideways. They were really cool. Jay’s Oppa group has 7 guys. Oh! One of them was the one who had real nice teeth! I remembered, his name was taecyeon! Then, they started introducing themselves. Jaebum, Junsu, Nickhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho and the maknae, Chansung. Those guys are so muscular! I wonder how many fans died because of them, must be quite a lot huh.

“Annyeonghasayo! We are Big BANG!” Woah, I got too caught up in chocolate-abs-world, the next group really scared me. They all shouted together at ‘Bang!’ Hey! That guy that came in very nosily was there! Oh, this is Top Oppa’s band. “Dongsaeng ah, this is my band, BigBang. There are five members who are Me, Taeyang, Jiyong aka G-dragon, Daesung and Seungri.” Top oppa introduced them to me. I just smiled at them. At the mention of his name, Jiyong gave me a erted smile, which I ignored.

“Annyeonghasayo! U-kiss immida!” Their actions were cute. It looked like they were wiping their mouth. This group has Alexander Oppa and Soohyun, another guy that tried to hit on me just now. The members told me their names one by one. “Alexander, your oppa!” “Soohyun” “Ki Bum” I opened my mouth as soon as he mention his name. Another Ki bum? There was one at Super Junior right? How was I supposed to differentiate them like that? But, alas, no one noticed my dilemma and they continued with their introductions. “Uh… ah, I’m Kiseop.” I giggled slightly at his intro, how can he forget his own name? “Eli here.” “Kevin” “Maknae Dongho!” the maknae looked so cute!

“So Beast! Beast immida!” woah, a fresh greeting! They didn’t use ‘Annyeonghasayo’ Ahh, this is Doojoon Oppa’s band. And that muscular guy was here too, his was… Kikwang? “Dongsaeng, the members in my group are me, Hyun Seung, Jun Hyung, Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon.” Doojoon Oppa said. That Yoseob guy looks cute! He has such a baby face. Jun hyung looks so cool. I’m guessing he is a rapper.

“Annyeonghasayo! We are Shining Shinee!”  They did a ‘fighting!’ pose. Heyhey, I do know a thing and two about the Korean culture, my Appa is Korean after all. Ooh, this is the cute Oppa, Onew’s band. So, Onew Oppa is band mates with the skinship king. Yes, that is what I named the first guy, Jonghyun who tried to hit on me- Skinship King. Onew oppa is bandmates with Jonghyun, a guy name Key who looks like a diva, Minho and a VERY VERY cute Taemin. They just told me that Key’s name is also Kibum. Geez, what’s with Korean parents and the name ‘kibum’? Greatttt, I’m going to live in a house with THREE Kibums.

I snapped out of Kibum-land, and found them all looking at me. Confused, I blurted out a “What?” Then, they started laughing. Someone came and pinched my cheeks. I’ve no idea who that was; I mean how can you expect me to remember all 45 names at one go. Well, I can get my Oppas’ names but the rest, too bad, they would have to wait. Hold on, I drifted off again. Did I mention that I tend to get distracted easily? “Hyunmi. We finished introducing ourselves, shouldn’t you tell us about yourself?” I looked around and saw Xander Oppa talking to me.

“Oh, sure. Well, my name is Hyunmi. You guys know that. My English name is Alexia. I like to sing, dance and read. Though, I’m not good at singing or dancing. I can cook pretty well. I’m currently 17 this year, 18 in Korean age. My birthday is on 11 November. My mum is American, while my dad is Korean, duh. He’s the reason why I can speak Korean. Oh, and I tend to get distracted easily. Anything else you would like to know?” I asked them in a Sing-song tone. “Alex-seah? What a weird name.” a guy said, whom I regconise as Heechul. “Heechul-sshi. Its Alex-XIA  not Seah.” I corrected him.

“Wait, so you’re younger than all of us. We are all your Oppas. So, you should drop the formalities and call us Oppas. Arraso?” Doojoon Oppa said. “Deh, oppa. By the way, Oppas, how are you guys going to sleep? I have checked, there are 10 bedrooms on the second floor. I think the third floor is for entertainment purposes. So you guys have 9 rooms to share in, which is 5 people per room, because I get one room to myself.” I smiled evilly, pleased that I get one whole room to myself while they have to share.

[No one’s POV]

The guys started discussing among themselves. It was obvious that Super Junior will split themselves into three rooms, while Bigbang and Shinee will get one room each. U-kiss, Beast and 2pm would have to split up and share the remaining four rooms. It does seem like the solutions, doesn’t it?

Well, Maybe not. Maybe they will ALL be separated? Who knows?

A/N: SOOOO, the brothers are all revealed!! ^^ And One reader got them ALL right! Congrats to fayt16. Because you got them all correct, you shall get a prize LOL you can have three picture requests! xD For the other readers who got some of the members correct, I'm sorry but there won't be any prize for you guys. But GREATTT job everyone! Well, your prize is this VERY VERY long chapter HAHA :D 

So, i left a cliffhanger, leave your answers in the comment box! Do you want the groups to get the rooms as I have wrote above or you want them to be mixed up? O.O Looking forward to your answers! ^^

So here's the question of the chapter, without doing any research, can you find the connecting link between her brothers? xD First to guess correctly gets a pic request! ^^

Fayt16, do request your pics! xD 

PS, I was listening to U-Kiss Man Man ha ni while typing this chapter xD

COMMENTS AND SUBSRIPTIONS ARE LOVED! <3