'Mehrong Mr Choi!'

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 7

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I woke up and glanced at the clock, which showed 8.00am. Pushing myself out of bed, I went to brush my teeth and washed my face before going downstairs.

As I arrived in the dining room, almost everyone was there. I felt the corner of my lips lifting up and a smile formed on my face. The scene in front had such a family atmosphere. It was something I had wished so badly for, in the US.

With my mum preparing breakfast and my dad hugging her by the waist from behind, cracking a joke in between and occasionally stealing a kiss or two.

The scene in front of me wasn’t exactly like this but it was something similar. The boys were cracking jokes at each other; with Sungmin, Ryeowook, Hankyung, Key, Hyunseung, Kevin, Alexander, Jiyong, Junsu and Nickkhun Oppa cooking. Shindong, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Dongwoon, Chansung, Junho, Daesung and Seungri Oppa were trying to steal some food while others were busy setting up. There were also ‘couple’ like actions. The KangTeuk couple was doing dorky stuff, with the G-Top couple playing along. The ZhouRy couple were busy discussing who wore the best outfit today.

I think everyone was too busy with their jobs, because, so far, no one has noticed me yet. 

“Morning Oppas! Have you all slept well?” I called out, catching them by surprise. I laughed as they jumped up, upon hearing my voice.

“Mimi! Don’t scare Oppa like that! I’m too old already!” came a complaint.

“Deh, Hannie Oppa!” I answered in a cheery tone.

They stared at me with large eyes. “You know Hankyung? You even found out his nickname?” Eunhyuk Oppa asked in disbelief.

“Deh. I did my homework last night, sitting in front of the computer for THREE hours straight, memorizing everything about you guys; when all I want to do is to go to bed. Harrrrrr” I yawned, still feeling a little sleepiness that had yet to pass; I guess I had to go take a bath later. I stretched a little, raising both my hands up.

“Oh, by the way, what’s for breakfast?” Silence greeted me and I looked around confused. “Oppa? Oppa!” I yelled, while waving my hand in front of their faces. Once again, there was no response. Shindong Oppa seemed like the only normal one who continued stealing his food. I was about to go over to him to ask about what happened, when TOP Oppa suddenly jumped in front of me and took off his shirt. “Ah! Oppa, bwoh ya?!” I screamed while covering my eyes. He took my hands away while handing me his shirt.

“Put this on.” He said in a firm voice. I shuddered at his scary voice. Hurriedly, I put on the shirt and faced him. “Happy now? Mr Choi Seung Hyun.” I was NOT happy. How could he spoil my happy mood with his scary tone when I did NOTHING wrong! I glared at him when he started chuckling. Frustrated, I took out the shirt and threw it in his face. Then I gave him a ‘mehrong’ before walking towards Shindong Oppa, the only one who seems normal.

“Morning Shindongie Oppa. What’s for breakfast?” I said, totally ignoring TOP Oppa.

“Morning!” Shingdong Oppa smiled. “There’s toast, porridge, eggs and lots of others. But, we still can’t eat now. Teukie hyung said to wait for everyone, which is why I stealing food.”

I giggled at his cuteness and whispered “Oppa, why is everyone staring? You are like the only normal one here.”

He looked me up and down before he started laughing. “Dongsaeng ah. Remember you’re living with 45 guys? You might want to watch what you’re wearing. It’s getting the guys’ hormones up. Remember, Dongho and Taemin are still teens.”

I was wearing a tank top and sport shorts. It was kind of revealing, I guess. I looked around and saw the guys staring. Now, I understand why TOP Oppa gave me his shirt. “Oppa! Could you guys not be so ertic? These are my PJs, okay?” I chided.

“But, we are guys and you looked HAWT. Besides, who asked you to not change before coming down? And, you shouldn’t have stretched too; that stretch showed us your flat tummy.” Jiyong Oppa commented, earning him a smack from TOP Oppa. 

“Aish. Teukie Oppa, can we eat now?” I turned my attention to Leeteuk Oppa, deciding that those erts were hopeless.

“Not before you changed.” TOP Oppa said even before Leeteuk Oppa could even reply.

I was still mad at him so I faced him and said “Mehrong. I wear what I like, Mr Choi. Fyi, I’m still angry at you.” I continued, this time facing Leeteuk Oppa. “Teukie Oppa, I’ve always wear this kind of stuff in US, can’t I continue wearing them?” I put on my best puppy dog face, hoping that he would not ask me to change. I read that he was a protective older brother yesterday, online; hopefully my aegyo would get me through.

“Aigoo. Neomu Kyeopta!” He exclaimed while pinching my cheeks. “Aish… Ottoke? Arraso, you can only wear this for today, no more revealing clothes from tomorrow onwards.” He put on a firm face. Yes! Score one for Hyunmi, zero for TOP Oppa.

“Deh, Oppa!” “Hyung! Andwae! Can’t you see the looks in the boys’ eyes? They look like they want to eat her up anytime!” I agreed at the same time as TOP Oppa started complaining.

Not being able to control my prankster side, I went over to Taecyeon Oppa and placed his hand on my stomach. “Taecyeonnie Oppa. Behgopah, can you feel my stomach growling from the hunger?” I whined. My actions were immediately met with daggers shooting from my real Oppas’ eyes. Hurriedly, Taecyeon Oppa removed his hand and started blushing. I smirked, seeing that my plan had succeeded and walked over to TOP Oppa, whispering in his ear. “Score Two for Hyunmi, Mr Choi.”

Then, I went to the stairs and saw Jonghyun Oppa coming downstairs while rubbing his eyes. I think he was the last one. “Woah. Nice outfit.” He whistled and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and ignored what he had said and made my way towards someone.

[TOP’s POV]

Aish! Who knew that my baby sister was such a rebel? How could she flirt right in front of me? Cheongmal! Her PJs were wayyyy to revealing. It showed some of her cleavage and her stomach! What’s more, her shorts barely cover her .

I was fuming when someone touched her shoulder. “Dongsaeng, chill. She’s just playing around. As ertic as the guys are, they won’t do anything except staring. So, relax and smile. Your stares are going to kill everyone around you; Eg. Us.” Heechul Hyung said.

I raised an eyebrow upon hearing his words. Hyunmi was just teasing me? The guys’ ert-ness were way too over to be taken as a joke. Their eyes are going to pop out anytime soon. I glanced at the shirt in my hand. I sighed before I started to put it back on. But, before I could, someone snatched it away.

I blinked and was about to hit that person on the head when I saw that it was Hyunmi who was putting on the shirt. “Happy now, Seungie Oppa? Can we have breakfast like now? Pwease?” She pouted, her eyes turning big. I smiled like no tomorrow and ruffled her hair. “Sure.”

She grinned and happily skipped towards her seat. But, she skidded to a halt and ran back to me, saying “Seungie Oppa. Mianhe if I had offended you just now. I was just playing around. I just wanted to tease you. C’mon Oppa, you’re one of the first to receive my pranks, forgive me, kay?” then, she tiptoed and kiss my cheek before skipping off again.

I rubbed my cheek and stood there smiling like an idiot.

My Baby sister kissed me!

[Hyunmi’s POV]

A minute later, TOP Oppa appeared, with a huge smile on his face. I knew he was happy again. I took a seat between Yoseob and Taemin Oppa and waited for Leeteuk Oppa to start breakfast.

“Jalmukesumneda” “Jalmukesumneda”

I began gobbling down food as if I hadn’t eaten for days. “Mimi, slow down! You’re going to choke yourself.” Jay Oppa said, his voice filled with concern.

I looked up from my bowl of porridge and saw faces of concern staring back at me.

“Waeyo? I’m really hungry. If I choke it’s all Dino Oppa and Seungie Oppa’s fault. They made me wait so long to have breakfast.” I grumbled.

“Dino Oppa?” Eli oppa asked, confused.

“Jjong Oppa. Kim Jonghyun. Isn’t that what the ‘blingers’ call him?” I questioned back.

“Woah! You really did a lot of research huh. Dino Oppa and blingers? His nickname and what his fans are called. You are really pro!” Kevin Oppa praised.

I nodded and thanked him before continuing to stuff food inside my mouth.

[No One’s POV]

“Oh, by the way everyone, our 2 week breaks has been reduced to just a week. I’m sorry for this bad news but, there are too much schedules to be completed, so we have no choice but to start work early!” Lee Teuk Oppa broke the news.

Groans and complaints could immediately be heard.

“Stupid schedules!”

“Argh!”

“I wanted to spend more time with Hyunmi!”

Amidst all the chaos, Hyunmi was the only calm one, along with Leeteuk. “Boys, calm down! We still one week. So spend it wisely.” Leeteuk spoke above the din. The boys calm down as soon as the elder spoke. “Yeah, Oppas! Let’s just spend our time together! Besides, we’ll still see each other every day!” Hyunmi said with a grin.

They nodded their head and just continued their breakfast.  For a moment, all that could be heard is the scrapping of forks against metal plates, as the idols and one girl continued eating. All submerged in the thought of ending their free time one week earlier. The atmosphere was gloomy. The idols have the word ‘upset’ written all over their faces.

Unable to stand the tension that hung in the air, Hyunmi suddenly stood up. The sound of her chair pushing against the floor caused the guys to look up and stared at her with confused faces.

 “Oppa! Don’t be like that! It’s just the first day of us being together! Let’s not let this news affect our mood alright? Oppa!” She pouted a little. “Oppa! Let’s play some games later, at night. We can also watch some horror movies. We’ll catch up on our sleep later in the afternoon, or do whatever we want, okay?” Hyunmi’s suggestion had everyone’s attention directed to her.

“Oh yeah! I’m liking your idea!” Wooyoung threw his fist in the air.

“Count me in!” Donghae yelled.

“Me too!” “Me three!”

Soon, Hyunmi had everyone agreeing with her plans and they continued breakfast in the very noisy but cheerful atmosphere.

 

A/N: SURPRISE SURPRISE! :DDD hulo everybody! :D Imma back! Well, sort of~ Like I said, I would update if I have the mood to do so, so yeah, I couldn't resist to NOT update when I already typed out the chappie LOL I'm still having problems, so now i'm on SEMI-HIATUS. ((: I'll change the title later (: Besides, writing this makes me escape from reality for awhile and run into the covers of my creativity! xD Hope you enjoyed this chappie! ^^

Here's yupthatsme's pic request! :D 

Introducing:  TOP! <3

I just love him in this pic! <3 Looks so gorgeous! :DDD

And, ONE more! Since he's the main in this chappie! xD 

I FREAKIN' LOVE HIS EYES! :DDDD They are just so mesmerizing! :DDD

Here's a preview for the next chappie! ^^ 

 

 

“Ooooh. Kibum, truth or dare?” Heechul asked.

“Truth” “Truth” “Dare” three answers replied back to Heechul.  

 

Andddd, your questions! :D

1) Which Kibum said what answer? 

2) Who was the Kibum that the bottle actually spinned to? 

The person who gets both answers correct and answer in the fastest period of time, gets two pic req. ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!!!! <333

cr: tumblr~  

Bdw, can anyone help me do a poster? :O