Little Sister

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 53:  Little Sister

[Hyunmi’s POV]

“Who is this Park Hyunmi that has appeared out of nowhere?”

Six voices immediately piped up, all filled with love, pride and protectiveness.

My sister.”

I felt the sides of my lips curled up a little, and despite this mess we have gotten ourselves into, I smiled slightly at my brothers. I love how they did not hesitate to defend me and the love in their voices had me wanting to burst in happiness.

Towards my left, I felt Leeteuk Oppa’s hand curled up and his warmth enveloped my cold left hand. I gave him a little squeeze, feeling much more confidence than before and all those doubts I had have before amazingly disappeared as I took in the sight of my brothers. We were sat in a line, facing those… predators.

TOP Oppa sat nearest to MC by the very left, wearing an expressionless face. Xander Oppa sat next to him with a grim look. Leeteuk Oppa was on his right, his back on straightened out with his ‘leader-look’ on his face. After Leeteuk Oppa was little me that was nervous and I probably look even more normal and ugly than I had before. On my right was Onew Oppa, a frown painting his usually cheerful face. Then came Jay Oppa whose smiling eyes had disappeared and looked as stern as the B-boy he was when he dances. Lastly, there sat Doojoon Oppa who looked so serious and scary.

Confidence filled me as doubts fade away. This was my family now and I knew they were going to protect me from everything with all their might. I was going to stop being stupid and being the ‘Mary Sue’-like girl I was not. I had given up everything back at America –not that there was much to being with- and came here because I wanted a new start. I had tried to put everyone before me simply because this had been their home before mine, and I was the intruder. You can’t just intrude and expect everyone to be understanding with you especially when they had no idea of your scars.

So I became ‘selfless’ in a kind of way. I put them before everything and let the pain and doubts filled me. I became spineless and not the person I had been before in America… when Dad had still been alive. But after going through all of this in Korea, I knew this ‘Mary-Sue’ person and the past me was not going to exist now or in the future. No one’s perfect and I was no exception. I don’t know who I was going to be, but for sure, I’m going to the little sister of these six imperfect men.

 

A/N: Hi ya, my lovely readers! I know its been 3 weeks since I came back from hiatus and I still haven't been updating more. I'm having a writer's block now after I've stopped writing for so damn long. I just want to die. Everytime I try to write, I get stuck): Also, I'm working now. But, I'm trying my very best to writer more! Please don't give up on me!!

Many people unsubbed when I first came back so I got kinda sad, plus the comments were a lot lesser. BUT, many people subscribed too! And there were wall posts and comments asking me to update more and don't forget you guys, which makes everything so much better! It's so heartwarming to see that there are still so many supporters! I can't thank you guys enough! 

Enjoy this update! There will be more to come^^ 

Also, do vote regarding the sequel if you haven't! 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3