Her sadness, her pain, his anger and his care

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 38

[No One’s POV]

In the bright morning of Los Angeles, there were two figures in the practice room with loud music booming from the speakers in the room. The duo, a man and a lady, were practicing hard in front of the mirror with the same choreography over and over again.

Of course, the dance wasn’t a couple dance but instead a mass one. But, the other part of the dance team had went out to buy some snacks, since the last time they had breakfast was 3 hours ago. While the lady was too lazy to go and the other man wanted to perfect his moves since he was one of the weaker ones among the group.

With each move the older man made, the lady tried her best to correct him, trying to get him to perfect the move. The music track had been replayed, fast forwarded and re-winded countless of times for the man to make the most of out the pointers given by the Dancing Queen of the whole SM Entertainment.

The maknae of his own band was sweating bullets and so was the dancing queen, but both never slowed down on the practice nor did they complain even once. The usual cheeky and playful duo had serious expressions as they concentrated hard on the dance.

Suddenly, the lady’s phone rang, breaking all their concentration. Betting that it was one of her band members calling to for something, she picked up the phone, annoyed. The dancing queen hates it when someone interrupts her when she was dancing; she was totally focused when it comes to dancing.

Though not complaining about the tough work, the older man was grateful for the interruption since he needed a break from the continuous practice. He knew how his dongsaeng could be when it came to dancing because his hyung had the same character when they were practicing.

The older man turned down the music while gulping down his water furiously and wiping his sweat at the same time.

“Yah, you guys, jinja! Don’t you know I was practicing with Kyu Oppa? What’s the matter this time?” The lady chided lightly, thinking that it was one of her eight sisters.

Hyoyeon Unnie? Is it a bad time to call now?” A meek voice travelled from the speaker of Hyoyeon’s phone.

Hearing and recognizing the slightly trembling voice, Hyoyeon’s face turned into a mixture of surprise and confusion.

“Hyunmi?” The older lady questioned, wondering for a slight moment if it was really Hyunmi.

“Neh, Unnie. Can you talk now? It’s okay if you can’t…”

Hyunmi’s voice trailed off as she realized the possibility that her closest unnie might not be free right now. Her unnie’s annyoned tone right from the beginning had already scared her a little. But, still she was hoping that her unnie would be able to give her the comfort she needed.

On the other side of the world, Kyuhyun had almost spitted out his water, hearing Hyunmi’s voice. Knowing the time difference between Seoul and Los Angeles, a HUGE time difference of 16 hours, he couldn’t help but be worried about the fact that the younger girl was calling at such a late timing in Korea.

He stood up and went over to Hyoyeon, motioning for the younger girl to turn on the loud speaker while keeping Kyuhyun’s presence a secret. He was afraid that Hyunmi might not be comfortable saying what she wanted to tell Hyoyeon in the first place.

“It’s okay, I can talk now.” Hyoyeon smiled, though the younger girl couldn’t have possibly seen it.

“Unnie, I- I- I- He- Jean-“

Hyunmi stammered on her words, trying hard to find the correct words to tell Hyoyeon what happened. The younger girl had planned on telling the matter the moment they got past the ‘Hellos’ but somehow, hearing her unnie’s soothing voice, Hyunmi found herself at lost for the right words.

The girl’s stammering had Hyoyeon knowing that something bad must have happened to Hyunmi, and that, made Hyoyeon frowned. She cared for the young girl a lot and treated her as her own younger sister. Knowing that she had been hurt once again, it pained Hyoyeon a lot.

“Take your time. Tell Unnie what’s bothering you. Don’t keep it all to yourself. Unnie will always be here for you.” Hyoyeon said gently, coaxing the younger girl to say out her frustrations.

Tears poured out of the younger girl’s eyes even though she hadn’t even said anything yet. It felt like Hyoyeon was by her side even though they were miles apart from each other. Hyoyeon’s words reminded Hyunmi once more that she wasn’t alone but instead, she had someone with her.

“U-Unnie, I-I- I had been an idiot again.”

With those words, Hyunmi finally poured out the whole story to Hyoyeon and well,, Kyuhyun too, who was listening to their conversation without Hyunmi’s knowing.

As the truth came out one by one, Hyoyeon’s frowns became deeper and her heart almost hit rock bottom. On the other hand, Kyuhyun’s fist clenched together tightly, desperately wishing that he could fly back to Korea right now and give Jiyong and Nickhun a taste of his fists.

“Unnie, what did I do wrong?” Finishing with her ‘story’, Hyunmi asked this question that broke both the hearts of the duo on the other side of the world.

The younger girl had done nothing wrong but she had to bear all these hardships again and again. Getting betrayed twice and what’s more, getting betrayed by the very person who knew her weakest spot.

Both Hyoyeon and Kyuhyun wanted so much to kill Jean right now for hurting Hyunmi like this, but none spoke about those stuff since they don’t want bring up the bad stuff to hurt Hyunmi again. Instead, Hyoyeon tried her very best to comfort the younger girl, while Kyuhyun tried his best to control his anger.

“Hyunmi, look sweetheart, you didn’t do anything wrong. It’s them who are in the wrong, arraso? Don’t ever blame yourself for what happened. Promise Unnie this, will you?” Hyoyeon paused, waiting for her words to sink in.

“I promise.” Hyunmi said weakly.

“That’s good, now baby girl, it’s very late in Korea, so please go home now. And, be strong, Unnie will be back in Korea in a few more days. Hang on, alright?” Hyoyeon said, trying to give the girl some strength.

“I don’t want to go back, Unnie… I don’t want to f-face th-them… I want-t to c-continu-e t-talking to U-Un…” Before even continuing her sentence, Hyunmi fell asleep, tired from all the crying and heartbreak.

“Hyunmi? Hyunmi! Don’t fall asleep now! Hyunmi! Wake up!” Worried for Hyunmi’s safety, Hyoyeon started shouting into her phone, hoping the younger girl to wake up.

Falling asleep in the park bench at 1am at night is certainly very dangerous for a young girl like Hyunmi, rapists were everywhere, looking for their new prey, and Hyunmi asleep out in the open is like sending the lamb straight into the lion’s lair.

But, before Hyoyeon and Kyuhyun could get more worried for Hyunmi, someone picked up Hyunmi’s phone and spoke into it.

“Hyoyeon Noona? Don’t worry, I got Hyunmi. I’m going to bring her home now.” The voice said.

“____?” Hyoyeon asked, wondering if it was the person she thought it was.

“Neh, Noona, don’t worry. I’ll bring Hyunmi home safely. Annyeong.” The person then hangs up the phone as he picked Hyunmi up bridal style, heading towards the main road to call for a taxi.

Hyoyeon heaved a sigh of relief knowing that Hyunmi was safe. However, the same couldn’t be said for the older man.

Knowing the fact that Hyunmi was safe wasn’t in the least satisfying to Kyuhyun, he wanted so much to punch Jiyong and Nickhun for hurting Hyunmi but he couldn’t. So, he took his anger out by smashing his fist onto the mirror of the practice room, shocking Hyoyeon as glass fragments went flying towards every part of the room.

“Oppa….” Hyoyeon called out softly, shocked of her Oppa’s behavior.

“YAH! Cho Kyuhyun! What are you doing?!” Leeteuk shouted.

The moment Kyuhyun had smashed the mirror, the rest of the dance group came back and they were stunned by Kyuhyun’s sudden hostility.

“Nothing, Hyung.” Kyuhyun growled, knowing that if he spilled everything out, Jiyong and Nickhun would really be dead.

“Nothing happened. Kyuhyun Oppa is just…. Erm, upset with his lack of energy. Yup, he’s just upset about that!” Hyoyeon said with an awkward smile, trying to cover up for Kyuhyun’s actions.

The rest of the members were confused by Hyoyeon’s and Kyuhyun’s abnormal actions but none commented seeing how bad the maknae mood was right now.

Still not able to calm down, Kyuhyun left the scene with a “Hyo, please clean that up.” And another “I’ll pay for that.”, and slammed the door, puzzling the other members who threw confused looks to Hyoyeon who just smiled awkwardly at them.

 

A/N: Back with another chap! :D 

Alright, I have some explaining to do (: 

First, the chapter title (: First 'her' stands for Hyunmi, Second 'her' stands for Hyoyeon, First 'He' stands for Kyuhyun and the last 'he' meant the mystery person (: 

Secondly, a few of you have been asking me if Hyunmi had been hurt before and how Jean plan to hurt her in the same place. Okay, remember Hyunmi's heart to heart talk with Shindong? She told him that her last time best friend, Sharon, and ex-boyfriend, Michael cheated on her together and she caught them kissing right? And, now Jean did the same thing by kissing Jiyong who had kissed Hyunmi just the day before! 

You guys get my explanation? ((: I hope you do (:

Anyways, LeeTacyeon dongsaeng, please remember your pic req! ^^

Another cliffy, your clues are he's a member either Ukiss or Beast, and he's younger than Hyoyeon ^^ 

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~<3